Thread: Estranged boyfriend arrested in shooting deaths of woman (April Robinson, 37), her son (Donavan Fielder, 18)

Estranged boyfriend arrested in shooting deaths of woman (April Robinson, 37), her son (Donavan Fielder, 18)

https://www.facebook.com/april.l.robinson.3

https://www.gofundme.com/f/bringing-...d-donavon-home

April's Sister - https://www.facebook.com/theresa.robinson.986

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...6-a1f6b7dbf036

A Denton County man has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of his girlfriend and the woman's son.

The shooting occurred around 3 a.m. Wednesday in the 9200 block of Blackstone Drive in Providence Village.

Aubrey police arrested Cory Washington, 39, after they say he called 911 to report that he killed 37-year-old April Robinson.

When police arrived at the scene, Washington exited the house and surrendered to officers. Authorities said Washington lived in the house with Robinson and her 18-year-old son, Donavan Fielder.

Police said they located April's body in the front yard of a neighbor's house and Donavan's body was located inside the family's home. Both victims had suffered multiple gunshot wounds, according to authorities.

Washington was transported to the Denton County jail on two capital murder charges. He remains in custody in lieu of a $1 million bail.

"This is a tragic incident for the surviving family, and our team is working to ensure that the available evidence speaks for the victims," Aubrey Police Chief Charles Kreidler said in a written statement.

Investigators have not determined a motive in the incident.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...l_Robinson,_37
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-19-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Denton County man fatally shot his girlfriend and her son after hitting them with bat, authorities say

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...LGS-Uqr3nkKDuU

Updated at 4:50 p.m.: Revised throughout to include additional details from an arrest-warrant affidavit.

A Denton County man fatally shot his girlfriend and her son, then called 911 to report what he’d done, authorities say.

Police in Aubrey were notified about 3 a.m. Wednesday that 39-year-old Cory Kentrell Washington had told a 911 dispatcher that he’d killed his girlfriend at their home in the 9200 block of Blackstone Drive in Providence Village, the department said. The city of Aubrey provides police services for that town.

When officers arrived, they took Washington into custody.

The body of 36-year-old April Robinson was found in a neighbor’s front yard, and the body of her son, 18-year-old Donavan Fielder, was in a bedroom in the home Robinson and Washington shared.

Both victims had been shot in the face, but the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office had not yet released their official causes of death.

A police spokeswoman confirmed that there were other children in the home at the time.

In an arrest-warrant affidavit, police wrote that Washington told detectives that Robinson had gone to Dallas on Tuesday and when she returned, he accused her of having another boyfriend.

Washington reportedly told authorities he grabbed a handgun from his safe, then picked up a bat, which he hit Robinson with.

He then opened the door to Fielder’s bedroom. Fielder shut the door, but Washington busted through it, hit the 18-year-old with the bat and shot him several times, the affidavit says.

Washington went outside, where Robinson was screaming, and hit her with the bat hard enough to knock her down, the affidavit says. He then stood over her and shot her, according to police.

Washington told detectives he went back inside and told his mother he was going to kill himself but she talked him out of it, according to the affidavit. He then wrote a note confessing to the shootings, police said, and officers reported finding that note.

Washington was being held in the Denton County jail on a capital murder charge Thursday. He also is being held on a family-violence assault charge related to a February incident, and his total bail is a little more than $1 million.

It was unclear whether Washington has an attorney.

Aubrey police Chief Charles Kreidler said in a written statement that the case “is a tragic incident for the surviving family, and our team is working to ensure that the available evidence speaks for the victims.”

Details about the family-violence assault case were not immediately available, but court records indicate police had filed an affidavit for Washington’s arrest Friday.

On Oct. 7, Washington pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor assault charge and guilty to a charge of attempted evading arrest, both related to a December 2018 incident. He was sentenced to deferred-adjudication probation, court records show.

Mom:

2018278 Denton Robinson, April, Lynn 12/13/1983 36 10/14/2020 F White F

Police Department: Aubrey Police Department Police Svc #: 201013380

Deceased Address: 9217 Blackstone Dr. , Providence Village, Texas 76227 Time Of Death 3:13 AM

Occurred Location: 9213 Blackstone Dr. , Providence Village, Texas 76227

Place Of Death: Outdoors Prosector: Stacey Murthy, M.D.

Place Of Death Address: 9213 Blackstone Dr. , Providence Village, Texas,76227 Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE

Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUNDS OF HEAD AND BLUNT FORCE INJURIES OF HEAD AND RIGHT ARM

Son:

2018280 Denton Fielder, Donavan, Jamarr 9/21/2002 18 10/14/2020 F Black M

Police Department: Aubrey Police Department Police Svc #: 201013380

Deceased Address: 9217 Blackstone Dr. , Providence Village, Texas 76227 Time Of Death 3:13 AM

Occurred Location: 9217 Blackstone Dr. , Providence Village, Texas 76227

Place Of Death: Private residence Prosector: Stacey Murthy, M.D.

Place Of Death Address: 9217 Blackstone Dr. , Providence Village, Texas,76227 Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE

Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUNDS OF HEAD AND NECK

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I saw these ones on the ME website (my cousin died around the same time so I was trying to see his official COD) and I wondered what ended up happening here. Sad.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information