Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 Days In

60 Days In

Did anyone watch the premiere last night? Wow. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Totally left on a cliffhanger.

I HATE that teacher dude. He is so annoying...saying it's going to be so easy, like a vacation, he isn't scared at all....what a douchebag. And all the other guys were thinking the same when they were prepping them in the beginning. I hope he gets his ass kicked.

The married stay-at-home-mom annoys me too. I really like Tami and Zac. They seem to want to do this for good reasons and will seem to get the most out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This show is great I just watched the first 2 episodes. I knew Robert was gonna have serious problems right away.

I love it so far. I wish it was a Netflix show so I could binge it.

The best part was when they put Robert in his pod and the first thing he does is ask the inmates if they get the NFL channel. Poor D'aundre gets beaten for sticking up for the guy.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I could do it standing on my head. Not a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Robert is the biggest idiot ever. I think anybody, even people that haven't ever went to jail, knows NOT to do the things he's doing. He makes me cringe in embarrassment.

I will never look at tater tots again without thinking about the stupid fight over them.

I think stay-at-home mom isn't going to make it. No way.

I assume these people are receiving some money for this, right?

Interesting, definitely. I decided I hate stay at home mom.

It doesn't look to be all surveillance cam style, which confuses me if it's meant to be real.

I like the fact that (by all appearances) they can't just bitch out at any moment and stop "playing."

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

I assume these people are receiving some money for this, right?
    Gotta be. Every time they give the really stupid, nonsensical "reasons" for these people doing this, I'm thinking, "It's for the money."

I like the stay at home mom! I really love Tami. Maryam sounds fake when she gives her fake name and story. I hope they don't get suspicious of her, because I like her. Zac is my favorite guy, he's a smart cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Interesting, definitely. I decided I hate stay at home mom.

It doesn't look to be all surveillance cam style, which confuses me if it's meant to be real.

I like the fact that (by all appearances) they can't just bitch out at any moment and stop "playing."
    They mentioned in one episode that the jail received a high-tech surveillance system from the show. I assume that is the one thing the jail got out of all of this. Plus, all the inmates know a doc crew is recording in the jail. I think they set that cover story up months before the "fake inmates" joined.

Robert is an idiot. My husband brought up that something has to be up, he can't be that naive, and even if he is, how is he not in the least bit worried he will get his ass beat? I think he has some false sense of security knowing it's a show, and he thinks he will be protected because of that. Kind of like "I'm good, they wouldn't let anything happen to me." I really want him to get his ass beat

Tami is definitely my favorite. She is the one person I believe isn't in this just for the money.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm watching this show now. Robert is dumb and I don't feel bad for him. Zac is my fave though if he was my husband, I would be super pissed he left to do this dumb show when I just had a baby.

I would never agree to do this show if I was a female. Tami seems like she will be able to hold her own-but that other chick is going to get eaten alive.

Holy shit. Just realized one of the fake inmates is Muhammad Ali's daughter.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-24-2016 at 03:42 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I like Tami, but I don't understand why Tami is trying to throw shit at Boston? Boston hasn't done anything to Tami. Why does she want to draw that kind of attention to herself? It really made it seem like Tami is the aggressive one.
    My opinion about stay-at-home mom may be changing. The approach she is taking seems like the smartest one. Slow and easy. That's probably how I would do it.

The men are a mess.
    It seems like the producers didn't give them a good enough cover story. I think Zac was the only one who researched his cover story and made it fit him where the others just remembered the basics and that's where they're getting in trouble.
    When the kid kept saying his safe word "hot coffee" I felt bad for him. They rushed him to the safe room, then stuck the camera right in his face. I really believe he just wanted to go home. I really felt bad for him.

Robert is right where Robert needs to be. I think the show/sheriff decided that was the best place for him.

This show.

Robert is f'ing nuts. That dude seriously needs some mental help. Fuck..and he's a teacher IRL.

I still think Tami is 100% at fault for the situation she's in. Stay at home mom was right. Tami likes drama.
    I can't believe that I have started to really like stay at home mom. Shocker.

I feel really sorry for that one dude who keeps giving his stuff away. He's easy prey.

The one thing I do not like about this show- the fact that when it comes back from commercials....it spends 5 minutes repeating what we just saw before the commercial. That bugs the crap out of me.

I totally agree about Tami. I really liked her in the beginning, now not so much. She is always angry. I get that is how she shows her emotions when scared and lonely, but still. Stay at home mom i right about the drama. I would've done the same thing.

Robert has lost his mind.

I hate the recaps too... Ugh.

The stay at home mom is going to have a girlfriend before she leaves the jail

Robert needs to be evaluated, but I think he's doing it in purpose.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

This show.

Robert is f'ing nuts. That dude seriously needs some mental help. Fuck..and he's a teacher IRL.

I still think Tami is 100% at fault for the situation she's in. Stay at home mom was right. Tami likes drama.
    I can't believe that I have started to really like stay at home mom. Shocker.

I feel really sorry for that one dude who keeps giving his stuff away. He's easy prey.

The one thing I do not like about this show- the fact that when it comes back from commercials....it spends 5 minutes repeating what we just saw before the commercial. That bugs the crap out of me.
    I feel sorry for that guy too. I dunno what his name is, which is sad. He obviously has a need to get people to like him. He probably was not a good candidate for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I hate the recaps too... Ugh.

The stay at home mom is going to have a girlfriend before she leaves the jail

Robert needs to be evaluated, but I think he's doing it in purpose.
    I totally agree with you guys, and was surprised I sided with the stay at home mom. She's at least trying fit in, wasn't that the whole purpose of this "project"? I do agree that she is clueless though, and she probably has no idea what's bound to happen.

I was on Tammi's side at first, when she claimed Jennifer (I think?) was picking on her. She took her shoes and shit. Then all of a sudden it was Boston who was harassing her. I think the other inmates picked up the pattern, and decided to side against her. It's obvious to me she acts like a cop. She acts like she's better than everyone there.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I was on Tammi's side at first, when she claimed Jennifer (I think?) was picking on her. She took her shoes and shit. Then all of a sudden it was Boston who was harassing her. I think the other inmates picked up the pattern, and decided to side against her. It's obvious to me she acts like a cop. She acts like she's better than everyone there.
    I don't think Boston was harassing her tho. Tami was just upset because Boston had a lot of friends in the pod and she was considered "pod boss"
    Tami was annoyed that Boston and her group are loud and having too much fun. I don't remember Boston messing with Tami. Not even after the shoe incident. Jennifer took Tami's shoes, Tami got them back. That was the end of that fight.
    It really looks like Tami targeted Boston- and it backfired.

Tami cried and boo hoo's about being bullied when she was a kid, but she really came off as the bully in this situation. Even her own wife seemed to get that. IMO If I was hiring for the police dept, I would probably pass up on Tami after watching this. She sounds a little unstable. Way too unstable to be a police officer.
    https://www.facebook.com/60DaysIn/

Jeff is the dude that's giving away all his stuff. (I had to look up his name)

Thanks for this thread or else I never would have known about this show. I just watch on demand and don't know when the new episode is aired but in the last one I saw they said on the next one the teacher will be evaluated at the end of the solitary confinement because all inmates are. I can't wait to see that.

Tami was even talking about Mohammad's daughter saying she's not trying to socialize or something on her first day in. The girl was new and scared but looks like she easily made friends. I should look up her name but Mohammad's daughter even got the creeps from her saying something about maybe she doesn't like black people the way she keeps looking at me.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    Thanks for this thread or else I never would have known about this show. I just watch on demand and don't know when the new episode is aired but in the last one I saw they said on the next one the teacher will be evaluated at the end of the solitary confinement because all inmates are. I can't wait to see that.

Tami was even talking about Mohammad's daughter saying she's not trying to socialize or something on her first day in. The girl was new and scared but looks like she easily made friends. I should look up her name but Mohammad's daughter even got the creeps from her saying something about maybe she doesn't like black people the way she keeps looking at me.
    You're welcome! It's nice to make a thread people actually like and post in...it's rare for me...lol.

Robert is such a fake. He acts like he loves solitary confinement, when it's obvious he doesn't. And he claims he put the towel over the camera to show the other guys he wasn't a cop, but I think he really did it because he was scared the other guys were going to beat him up. He knew if he did that the cops would take him out, and he didn't want to use the "safe word" and admit he was scared. Dude is an arrogant asshole, and I can't believe he is a teacher!

Oh, and when he told the other guys "you are better than child molesters" like, seriously? Who says that?!?

I don't think Boston was harassing her tho. Tami was just upset because Boston had a lot of friends in the pod and she was considered "pod boss"
    Tami was annoyed that Boston and her group are loud and having too much fun. I don't remember Boston messing with Tami. Not even after the shoe incident. Jennifer took Tami's shoes, Tami got them back. That was the end of that fight.
    It really looks like Tami targeted Boston- and it backfired.

Tami cried and boo hoo's about being bullied when she was a kid, but she really came off as the bully in this situation. Even her own wife seemed to get that. IMO If I was hiring for the police dept, I would probably pass up on Tami after watching this. She sounds a little unstable. Way too unstable to be a police officer.
    https://www.facebook.com/60DaysIn/

Jeff is the dude that's giving away all his stuff. (I had to look up his name)
    I don't think Boston was bothering Tami at all. I should have been more clear. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You're welcome! It's nice to make a thread people actually like and post in...it's rare for me...lol.

Robert is such a fake. He acts like he loves solitary confinement, when it's obvious he doesn't. And he claims he put the towel over the camera to show the other guys he wasn't a cop, but I think he really did it because he was scared the other guys were going to beat him up. He knew if he did that the cops would take him out, and he didn't want to use the "safe word" and admit he was scared. Dude is an arrogant asshole, and I can't believe he is a teacher!

Oh, and when he told the other guys "you are better than child molesters" like, seriously? Who says that?!?
    Regarding Robert saying that, how did he know no one in that group was a child molester? I don't think he's crazy, I think he's "acting". I really can't stand the guy.

I thought Boston was messing with Tami in the food line or something.

But yeah it all started with her being "too loud" and turned into Boston being Tami's BEC

I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

I don't think Boston was bothering Tami at all. I should have been more clear. Sorry.

Regarding Robert saying that, how did he know no one in that group was a child molester? I don't think he's crazy, I think he's "acting". I really can't stand the guy.
    I guess he doesn't know if any of them were, but none of them were convicted of that, I believe. Isn't that pod for those who have done certain crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I guess he doesn't know if any of them were, but none of them were convicted of that, I believe. Isn't that pod for those who have done certain crimes?
    I believe the cop guy (sorry don't know his title) said they were all mixed together, murderers and people that commit misdemeanors. Robert doesn't talk to any of the guys, so idk how he would know that. Plus I don't think anyone would admit that to other inmates.

I believe the cop guy (sorry don't know his title) said they were all mixed together, murderers and people that commit misdemeanors. Robert doesn't talk to any of the guys, so idk how he would know that. Plus I don't think anyone would admit that to other inmates.
    That's true. When a new inmate comes in, seems like they always interrogate the new person about why they were in there, what happened, etc. If any of them are in there for molesting a child, I wonder what they said.

My ex was always in and out of jail and he said you're in jail with everyone until after court and if you're going for more than 2 years you're moved to prison if it's less than 2 you stay at the jail. I shouldn't laugh but he had me cracking up with the whole child molester thing and the guys in the cell talking about how they think he is. If you think about it he kept going on and on about it when it shouldn't have been brought up and they aren't convinced of his cover story so it could be like he's here for that but trying to throw us off with it saying he ran a stop sign or whatever.

Thread Information