Thread: Help with info on case where I saw the mugshots

Help with info on case where I saw the mugshots

I saw a case about 10 days ago where parents killed a child. I didn't get a chance to read the story but the mugshots stuck in my brain. They were caucasian, but the mom looked like a meth addicted and she had the biggest smile in her mugshot. If anyone remembers this, I would appreciate any info on a website or link for more on the story. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I saw a case about 10 days ago where parents killed a child. I didn't get a chance to read the story but the mugshots stuck in my brain. They were caucasian, but the mom looked like a meth addicted and she had the biggest smile in her mugshot. If anyone remembers this, I would appreciate any info on a website or link for more on the story. Thanks.
    Did you see it on MDS or just in the general media?

general media, I think on CNN. I tried looking with no luck. I know its a small chance, but thought I would ask anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    general media, I think on CNN. I tried looking with no luck. I know its a small chance, but thought I would ask anyway.
    I'll see what I can find. Any other details you can remember might help. Sometimes I get lucky looking for cases, sometimes not.

Thread Information