Thread: Motorcyclist Maxamillion Kaye (25) dies in crash near Cheyenne, Rampart after running red light

Motorcyclist Maxamillion Kaye (25) dies in crash near Cheyenne, Rampart after running red light

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) ? Metro Police responded to the scene of a deadly crash in the northwest valley Friday night. It happened at the intersection of West Cheyenne Avenue and Soaring Gulls Drive, near Rampart Boulevard, at 7:30 p.m.

Following the preliminary investigation, Metro Police say the motorcycle was traveling west on Cheyenne and proceeded to run a red light. The motorcycle then collided with a Honda Accord.

The 25-year-old motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene. A 19-year-old passenger of the Honda Accord was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

The driver of the Honda Accord stayed on scene and did not show signs of impairment.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...void-the-area/

Motorcyclist killed in crash near Cheyenne and Durango

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/motor...%20Las%20Vegas.

LAS VEGAS (FOX5)-- Las Vegas police were investigating a crash that killed a 25-year-old motorcyclist Friday evening in the northwest valley.

According to police, the crash happened on Soaring Gulls Drive, between West Cheyenne Avenue and North Durango Drive.

The motorcyclist was riding west on Cheyenne and approached the intersection where a vehicle was turning left with a green light heading east on Cheyenne, police said. The motorcyclist ran a red light, hitting the vehicle, according to police.

The motorcyclist died at the scene. He was identified by the coroner as Maxamillion Kaye, from Las Vegas.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has investigated 76 fatal crashes in 2020. Friday's crash was the fourth major accident in the last two weeks involving motorcycles.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Also known as "why it's so goddamn important to pay fucking attention."

You see a red light, you stop. Period. Your motorcycle is equipped with brakes that will stop you in short order when you need them, all you need do is squeeze the lever and plant your foot.

This shit isn't rocket science. However, extra speed requires extra time to come to a stop, and when you're flying down the fucking road and not paying attention to stoplights, you can bet your sorry ass that bad shit is going to happen to you.

Thanks, dumbass, for making motorcycling more dangerous in the eyes of everyone because you couldn't be bothered to do the right fucking thing for yourself or others. Now your family has to mourn you because you didn't give a shit enough to think of them before doing something so goddamn stupid as bringing a knife to a fight with a locomotive.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I know you shouldn't be drinking and driving, but how is it the victim's fault if maybe they have alcohol or medications in their system?

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Also known as "why it's so goddamn important to pay fucking attention."

You see a red light, you stop. Period. Your motorcycle is equipped with brakes that will stop you in short order when you need them, all you need do is squeeze the lever and plant your foot.

This shit isn't rocket science. However, extra speed requires extra time to come to a stop, and when you're flying down the fucking road and not paying attention to stoplights, you can bet your sorry ass that bad shit is going to happen to you.

Thanks, dumbass, for making motorcycling more dangerous in the eyes of everyone because you couldn't be bothered to do the right fucking thing for yourself or others. Now your family has to mourn you because you didn't give a shit enough to think of them before doing something so goddamn stupid as bringing a knife to a fight with a locomotive.
    One less idiot on the road. My husband was t-boned by an idiot that ran a stop sign and in another separate incident, he was almost hit by a guy that ran the red, a minute or two after it had turned red. Luckily, my husband saw the guy as he was about to go or else he would've part of the multiple car accident this guy caused.
    I can't with idiot drivers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I know you shouldn't be drinking and driving, but how is it the victim's fault if maybe they have alcohol or medications in their system?

If it's alcohol in your system, then you're a goddamn idiot and deserve every bad thing that happens to you. If you don't know your limit and make it a point to exceed even the legal limit, then fuck you for being the inconsiderate douchebag who could easily end the life of another.

This really isn't difficult. You either give a shit, or you don't.

The same is true with regard to medications. If you know that taking (insert medication here) is going to make you loopy and unsafe, but you get into your vehicle and head out to the WalMart at 0230, then you're just as big a fucking asshole as the drunk guy.

One less idiot on the road. My husband was t-boned by an idiot that ran a stop sign and in another separate incident, he was almost hit by a guy that ran the red, a minute or two after it had turned red. Luckily, my husband saw the guy as he was about to go or else he would've part of the multiple car accident this guy caused.
    I can't with idiot drivers!
    I can't either. A few years ago I was the victim of a hit and run. Destroyed my car, but I was fine. Just the other day, my 18 year old son and his bff were in a serious accident, the Prius they were riding in was T boned by a young woman who sped up to make the light, slamming into them on my son's side of the car at 45-50 mph. Talk shit about Priuses, but that thing is a goddamn tank. He initially denied transport to the hospital, but started to feel it after about 6 hours, so we took him in. He spent the night in another hospital (trauma center) due to the potential for serious injury and some of the findings on his initial assessment, but is now home and back to work.

As a licensed motorcyclist for 30 plus years, it makes me fucking rage when one of us does something so goddamn stupid as running reds or stunting, or anything else that 1. endangers our lives or others, 2. gives all of us a black eye because some dickhead just haaass to stunt on a public road. Or 3. Drives like the consequences don't matter despite being the lightest, most apt to die in an accident person on the road.

Dude was 25. Old enough to know better and young enough not to care. We see how well that worked out for him, don't we?

Shame he forgot that you only get one shot at this "life" thing.

But that's just me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information