Thread: Debra "Gata" Gallegos (52) commited murder-suicide

Debra "Gata" Gallegos (52) commited murder-suicide

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- North Las Vegas Police investigated a murder-suicide early Friday morning.

NLVPD Officer Alexander Cuevas said the incident began around 2 a.m. Oct. 9 in the 2600 block of E. Cheyenne Avenue, near Civic Center Drive. Cuevas said police received a call about a suicidal person at an apartment complex.

Upon arrival, police found a Hispanic man in his 50s dead with a gunshot wound. Cuevas said the caller, a 52-year-old woman, was found with a weapon in her hand. Cuevas said NLVPD officers pulled out of the area and called SWAT for assistance.

NLVPD evacuated eight apartments while SWAT headed to the scene. Shortly after, police heard a gunshot. SWAT sent in a robot unit and found the woman dead.

Cuevas said due to the circumstances, police were investigating the incident as a murder suicide.

Her facebook - https://www.facebook.com/debra.gallegos.3

edit - forgot the link to the article https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/barri...cazp-trEz5IvBQ
    Last edited by beli; 10-09-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

It's nice that people are paying tributes to her and her kids, but what about the dude she killed?

Wonder who he is, and in relation to her? I was just going through her FB and couldn't figure it out. She posts a lot, though, hard to scroll through everything.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, I'm going through other people's post. There is one picture of her and a guy that has some "sad" reactions to it, but still haven't seen something with a name
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Yeah, I'm going through other people's post. There is one picture of her and a guy that has some "sad" reactions to it, but still haven't seen something with a name
    It was this dude

https://www.facebook.com/rafaelmeneses1968

Quote Originally Posted by kandigirl702 View Post
    Is that the guy she killed?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Is that the guy she killed?
    I'm guessing so, based off the "RIP" comments on his page.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kandigirl702 View Post

His name is Rafael, they were a toxic couple that she finally ended it, but that day she went back, that happened. He is the devil,
    she was abused for years but they were inseparable, she was always suicidal, but he knew how to get in her head. Debra was the most beautiful soul, a wise woman, with a sense of humor, an empath, who raised her kids alone, she used to spend all her time hosting fundraisers, and donating to the needy in the community. Their biggest focus was Autism and homeless people. Debra was always at Car washes raising donations for whomever. She always dressed like a OG Veterana, old skool gangster because she wanted to show people not all gangsters are bad, they tried to change the stereotype, and they tries getting kids off the gang life. She didn't have one hate bone in her body, but even Domestic violence can make Gods favorite snap.....we don't know why she killed herself, we all don't know what happened but something isn't right. Rafael Meneses had a record but not showing anything violent, he was a former gang member who shot up drugs, who had CPS take his kids and so on. May they rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It's nice that people are paying tributes to her and her kids, but what about the dude she killed?

Wonder who he is, and in relation to her? I was just going through her FB and couldn't figure it out. She posts a lot, though, hard to scroll through everything.

Thread Information