Thread: Priest arrested for having threesome with corset-wearing dominatrices on church altar

Priest arrested for having threesome with corset-wearing dominatrices on church altar

https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/priest...-church-altar/

Have mercy on us, oh lord!

A Louisiana priest was arrested for allegedly filming himself having sex with two dominatrices on the altar at his Catholic church, a report said Thursday.

The priest, identified by Nola.com as Rev. Travis Clark, was busted after a passerby saw the lights on later than usual on Sept. 30 and peeked inside Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church in Pearl River.

The unidentified witness saw the half-naked priest having sex with the two women, who were dressed in corsets and high-heeled boots. The altar was also adorned with stage lighting, several sex toys, and a cellphone mounted on a tripod that was recording the act.

The witness took video footage of the unholy trinity, then called police.

Cops arrested Rev. Clark, along with his two altar servers, 41-year-old Mindy Dixon and 23-year-old Melissa Cheng and booked them on obscenity charges.

The women reportedly told cops they were at the church to film 'roleplay' with the priest. Cops determined everything that went on that night was consensual, but arrested the trio on the obscenity charges because they were in view of the public.

Nola.com added that Dixon, who is also an adult film actress, had posted on social media a day prior that she was traveling to the New Orleans area to meet up with another dominatrix to 'defile a house of God.'

The archbishop of the New Orleans archdiocese visited the church to perform a ritual that would restore the sanctity of the altar.

Rev. Clark, who was ordained in 2013, was suspended from the archdiocese after his arrest.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 10-08-2020 at 11:29 PM.

Kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The priest -

Melissa Cheng -

Mindy Dixon -

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Nice eyebrows! If I were a domanatrix I would want my eyebrows to look angry, not surprised, but maybe I don't understand the business and that's why I am not a domanatrix

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Nice eyebrows! If I were a domanatrix I would want my eyebrows to look angry, not surprised, but maybe I don't understand the business and that's why I am not a domanatrix
    Ok this priest had sex with meth addicts pretty fitting here with my religion (I am a Catholic by birth)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Mindy seems to be enjoying the photo shoot

She has this, "Oh yeah? Try me" expression and I love her already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The Catholic community will take anybody.
    I should know. My uncle was ordained to be a catholic priest. I don't know if he went through the whole thing, but I'm pretty sure he joined for 3 hots and a cot. Seriously, he's a moocher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

The archbishop of the New Orleans archdiocese visited the church to perform a ritual that would restore the sanctity of the altar.
    too late. They fucked all over it. Burn it to the ground.

Am I the only one that thinks this isnt that big of a deal? They were all consenting adults. I know the venue wasnt the best place...but priests get horny too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Am I the only one that thinks this isnt that big of a deal? They were all consenting adults. I know the venue wasnt the best place...but priests get horny too.
    I think it's hilarious.

Now, that I think about it, I wonder if my uncle knew this dude?! My uncle studied to be a priest in New Orleans, but this was 18 years ago.

Are priests supposed to be celibate? I can never remembered who is allowed to have sex and who isn't lol. Still not arrest worthy, but I get that they got in trouble for having sex in a place that is public (aren't churches always open?).

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

it's not that big of a deal. funny, but meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Are priests supposed to be celibate? I can never remembered who is allowed to have sex and who isn't lol. Still not arrest worthy, but I get that they got in trouble for having sex in a place that is public (aren't churches always open?).
    Catholic priests aren't supposed to get married. I don't know if they're celibate like nuns. I assume they're supposed to be.

I don't think every church is open 24/7. Maybe Catholic churches are open 24/7?! *shrugs*

I was totally joking about the burning of the alter,

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/10/bisho...sex-in-church/

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Church reportedly gets new altar after threesome between priest, dominatrices

https://nypost.com/2020/10/11/church...trices-report/

Let us pray — that the same fate doesn’t befall this altar.

The archbishop of New Orleans has consecrated a new altar at a Catholic church in Louisiana after the previous one was the site of a “demonic” threesome between a priest and two dominatrices, according to reports.

Archbishop Gregory Aymond led Mass Saturday at Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Pearl River — about 40 miles northeast of the Crescent City — and condemned the unholy trinity.

“The church is a very holy place,” Aymond told the congregation, according to local NBC affiliate WDSU. “When a church has been used for unholy things and it has been desecrated, we must drive away the evil spirit, and that is what we do today.”

The church’s now-former priest, Travis Clark, was caught late last month having sex with two corset-clad dominatrices on the altar by a witness who recorded part of the act on their phone then called the cops.

Clark, 37, and the women — 41-year-old adult film actress Mindy Dixon and 23-year-old Melissa Cheng — were booked on obscenity charges because they were in public view.

As he blessed the church’s new altar, Aymond said that the previous one had been removed and burned, according to WDSU.

“Let me be clear my sisters and brothers, there is no excuse for what took place here. It is sinful, and it is totally unacceptable,” he said, according to the outlet. “Anyone like that obviously cannot serve in priesthood ministry, and he will not be able to serve as a priest anytime in the future.

“His behavior was obscene,” added Aymond of Clark, according to local outlet Fox 8. “His desecration of the altar is demonic.”

Bradley Phillips, an attorney representing both Dixon and Cheng, said in a statement to the outlet that the women were consenting adults who are now being dragged through the mud.

“It is very regrettable that Ms. Dixon and Ms. Cheng are being presented to the world as criminals when, in fact, they have done nothing wrong,” the statement read in part.

“The fact that this involved a priest or took place in a church is completely irrelevant. The only pertinent question is if it took place in view of the public. Clearly that is not the case. The evidence will show that an individual had to enter the church’s private property and look through a window to see what was taking place. By definition, then, it was not in public view.

“The fact that Ms. Dixon and Ms. Cheng are being vilified like this is quite frankly, appalling,” Phillips continued. “I understand that people may be upset by this situation, but that does not make this conduct illegal or criminal in any way. I would implore anyone seeking to pass judgment to direct their energy elsewhere.”

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Looks like they did burn it to the ground afterall!

To answer other people's questions, yes Priests are supposed to remain celibate. It's one of the reasons why they end up diddling little kids. That and Pedophiles seek out the profession for access. It's really stupid and they should allow them to marry. The church has discussed changing this for eons but they just won't budge on it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Looks like they did burn it to the ground afterall!

To answer other people's questions, yes Priests are supposed to remain celibate. It's one of the reasons why they end up diddling little kids. That and Pedophiles seek out the profession for access. It's really stupid and they should allow them to marry. The church has discussed changing this for eons but they just won't budge on it.

Religion is a joke at this point.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Ok this priest had sex with meth addicts pretty fitting here with my religion (I am a Catholic by birth)
    No one is Catholic by birth. You are Catholic by your parents believing that indoctrinating you into faith would help you turn out to be a good person.

It's not a criticism. We did the same with our boys in the Methodist church. After many years and watching this country go full on retarded, we realized that

the difference between what people said they were versus the person they actually were was too great, and we dropped our beliefs for a more humanistic perspective. But that's neither here nor there.

Oh, and that "priest"? That dude is uglier than a pack of aborted hyena fetuses. Jezus!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Thread Information