Thread: Kristin Glass (43) missing from Wilmington, NC since 10/5/2020

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Kristin Glass (43) missing from Wilmington, NC since 10/5/2020

https://www.wect.com/2020/10/06/wilm...missing-woman/

The Wilmington Police Department is continuing its search for a woman who was reported missing earlier this week.

Kristin Glass, 43, last spoke to her family around 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 5.

On Wednesday, a spokeswoman for the WPD said detectives are aware of social media posts concerning Glass' disappearance, however, additional details about the case can?t be released ?without compromising the investigation.?

?Detectives are taking this case very seriously and following various leads," the spokeswoman stated.

If you have any details on Glass? whereabouts, contact the Wilmington Police Department at (910)-343-3609 or call 911.
    https://portcitydaily.com/local-news...-social-media/

Topsail Beach Police Chief Samuel Gervase said Glass? cell phone was found on the side of the road of the island town at around 3:45 p.m. on Monday afternoon.

According to Gervase, a WPD detective said it is now believed Glass had thrown the phone out of a car window because she was afraid someone was tracking her location using the phone?s GPS information. This has not been confirmed by the Wilmington Police Department.

?We stand by our statement that we will not comment on the investigative leads we?re following,? Williams said when asked to confirm the information.

On Tuesday, a woman who identified herself as a friend of Glass posted a missing-person flyer to her Facebook page. As of Wednesday afternoon, it had been shared at least 20,000 times.

The flyer indicated Glass was last seen in Topsail Beach, the southernmost town of Topsail Island. However, Gervase said surveillance footage showed her inside a Wilmington bank at 3 p.m. ? 45 minutes before a Topsail Beach property owner found her cell phone on the road.

Gervase said she was alone and did not appear to be in duress, according to the surveillance footage.

I saw on FB people are side-eyeing her bf. If I remember correctly, after she went missing he changed his status to single.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Omg. If that's not shifty AF.....

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    https://www.wect.com/2020/10/09/woma...ia-found-safe/

The Wilmington Police Department announced Friday morning that Kristin Glass, whose missing person flyer went viral on social media, has been found safe.

UPDATE: She was found safe. Thank you for sharing, everyone. MISSING Kristin Glass, 43, last spoke to her family...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ugh, I REALLY want to know where she has been this whole time. I had a feeling it was either the bf did something, or she ran to escape him.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information