Thread: Madison Sparrow (17) found dead after going missing; her ex-boyfriend has been arested for murder

Madison Sparrow (17) found dead after going missing; her ex-boyfriend has been arested for murder

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...ad/3627988001/

A 17-year-old girl from Newark who was reported missing Friday afternoon was found dead, Delaware State Police said Monday afternoon in a press release.

The girl, Madison Sparrow, was last seen Friday at 3:40 p.m. near Farm Lane in Newark, police said. Police on Saturday night issued a gold alert, which is sent to the public when police receive notice a senior citizen, a suicidal person or a person with a disability is missing.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...ted_for_murder
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:54 PM.

From the find FB:

It is with incredible sadness that I share this. Law enforcement has found Madison's body. There is an ongoing investigation and we need to allow them to do their job so that anyone involved can be held accountable. Please understand that we cannot provide any additional information at this time. There will be no comments to media. Law enforcement will handle this for the time being. The entire family is processing this and grieving, so please allow them to do so. All the support and outpouring of love has been amazing and so appreciated. Please know that it will forever be appreciated.
    I first thought suicide, but the whole "anyone involved can be held accountable" part confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    From the find FB:

I first thought suicide, but the whole "anyone involved can be held accountable" part confuses me.
    I am guessing someone was bullying her, or someone helped her with her suicide plan, and that is what they are referring to.

Well damn.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Maybe it was the boyfriend that claimed that she was suicidal in order to create confusion with the investigation
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Bury that motherfucker in a deep hole in the middle of nowhere. Alive.

Fuck you, Noah. And fuck your family, too. You dirtbag ass sack of shit. You had better pray they treat you better in prison than you treated Madison.

I know there are some fathers in prison who will not hesitate to make you wish you died as a child, and you fucking deserve everything they do to you.

I hope you fucking suffer every day until you take the last gasp for air. Fuck you, you worthless asshole.

I'm so glad I don't have daughters. Seriously. I know how I react to anyone with regard to my young men, I seriously could not imagine how apeshit I'd be if I had daughters.

Also known as "why you raise your children to respect women." I guess Noah never got that lesson. Fucking bag of shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Delaware teen allegedly beaten to death by ex-boyfriend, classmate

https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/delawa...end-classmate/

A second suspect has been charged in the murder of a 17-year-old Delaware teen who was lured into the woods and beaten to death last month, prosecutors said.

Annika Stalczynski, 17, was arrested Monday after investigators found she conspired with Noah Sharp to ambush and kill Madison Sparrow, the Delaware Attorney’s General Office said.

Stalczynski was Sparrow’s classmate when they both attended Newark Charter High School, the Delaware News Journal reported.

Sparrow’s parents reported her missing on Oct. 5. Three days later, cops arrested Sharp, Sparrow’s ex-boyfriend.

Richard Prestidge, Sparrow’s father, mourned the loss of his daughter and described her to the outlet as “wise beyond her years.”

Sharp, 19, admitted to police that he killed his ex-girlfriend by beating her with a baseball bat and then dumped her body in a wooded area along Interstate 95, court documents obtained by the Delaware News Journal say.

A motive for Sparrow’s murder remains unclear, but Sharp allegedly said he and Stalczynski planned the killing. The relationship between Sharp and Stalczynski is also unknown.

Stalczynski and Sharp have been charged with first degree murder, possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony and first-degree conspiracy.

They were both being held on $1,021,000 bail.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-girl/3406710/

A Delaware man who lured his ex-girlfriend to a wooded area and beat her to death with a baseball bat was convicted Thursday of first-degree murder and other crimes.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:53 PM.

Thread Information