Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps positive for COVID-19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trumps positive for COVID-19

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...92190680014849Screenshot_2020-10-01 Home Twitter.jpg
    Last edited by puzzld; 10-01-2020 at 09:17 PM. Reason: 19 damn it!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

President Trump and Melania Test Positive for COVID-19

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/01/presi...us-hope-hicks/

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have both contracted the coronavirus.

The President broke the news with a tweet, saying ... "Tonight @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER."

The alarming news comes hours after we learned one of the President's aides, Hope Hicks, had tested positive. Hope had been traveling on Air Force One all week with POTUS ... going to and from the President debate in Cleveland ... and also to his rally in Minnesota.

There's no good time to contract the virus, but it comes at a particularly critical time for the President ... less than 5 weeks before Election Day.

So far, the administration is saying the Prez and Melania will remain in their White House residence while they quarantine. It's unclear right how long that will last, but typically doctors recommend 14 days.

Story developing ...

I didn't even have to blow out alllll the candles on my birthday cake!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    See, nowwwww this dog shit motherfucker and his shitass family are "all in this together", but this is a hoax, remember?

So the biggest con man on the planet tested positive for a disease that is a democrat hoax?

Serves this motherfucker right. I hope he suffers, hard. I hope he's left with serious, and i mean serious recurring issues in the wake of it, too.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of shit. You don't want to follow the guidelines of the experts in infectious disease, then fuck you AND the horse you rode in on.

I'd be wrong if I said those things in hopes it would make him a better person, but tigers can't change their stripes. The people who voted for him are some of the legit dumbest most clueless and heartless sacks of dog shit on this fucking planet, and idgaf if you disagree, the proof is right in front of your eyes. The man gives net zero fucks about anyone but himself and his family.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    See, nowwwww this dog shit motherfucker and his shitass family are "all in this together", but this is a hoax, remember?

So the biggest con man on the planet tested positive for a disease that is a democrat hoax?

Serves this motherfucker right. I hope he suffers, hard. I hope he's left with serious, and i mean serious recurring issues in the wake of it, too.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of shit. You don't want to follow the guidelines of the experts in infectious disease, then fuck you AND the horse you rode in on.

I'd be wrong if I said those things in hopes it would make him a better person, but tigers can't change their stripes. The people who voted for him are some of the legit dumbest most clueless and heartless sacks of dog shit on this fucking planet, and idgaf if you disagree, the proof is right in front of your eyes. The man gives net zero fucks about anyone but himself and his family.

Welcome back! I hope the orange fucker dies so we don't have to maybe put up with another 4 years with him as president.
    I'm sure with him getting the coronavirus this is going to further strain our relations with China since they're the yellow devil (which Trump I'm not sure has said, but he's probably thinking it). If he doesn't die, I hope he can't taste his food then maybe oompa loompa will loose some weight. I just hope he gets the coronavirus that sticks for months and not for a couple of days. I hope president fuckhead will now enforce mask wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Welcome back! I hope the orange fucker dies so we don't have to maybe put up with another 4 years with him as president.
    I'm sure with him getting the coronavirus this is going to further strain our relations with China since they're the yellow devil (which Trump I'm not sure has said, but he's probably thinking it). If he doesn't die, I hope he can't taste his food then maybe oompa loompa will loose some weight. I just hope he gets the coronavirus that sticks for months and not for a couple of days. I hope president fuckhead will now enforce mask wearing.
    Awwww!

I lurk more often now, but it's been awhile since I went full on postal on anyone.

For the record: Every one of these goddamn single brain cell fucks who doesn't want to wear a mask in the wake of this virus is a piece of shit. It didn't have to be this way, but you ignorant fuckers have spread this virus just like Typhoid Mary spread her ills. There are now superspreaders, who carry the virus, likely had a mild case, and continue to infect others on a daily basis.

Oh, and all you inbred goat fuckers screaming about "freedoms" need to sit the fuck down, too. With freedom comes responsibility, but you seem to forget that shit, because you're fucking dog shit with a pulse. And it doesn't matter if we're talking about pandemics or guns, the same holds true, so fuck you and your mom.

These are the people who should be locked up before they are taken out and shot.

Let me make this perfectly clear for anyone in the audience who isn't able to comprehend things: There are people awake 24/7/365 right now, trying to get a handle on this fucking virus and learn as much as they can from the data they have and continue to receive. This virus is no joke, and if you're stupid enough to think that it's a hoax, as your dumbass president has mentioned, then I hope you catch it and it leaves you with serious side effects that last you the rest of your stupid ass life.

Why? Because I, along with half the population of this fucking country, are tired of you ignorant motherfuckers thinking you know better than the scientific and healthcare communities who exist solely to prevent these kinds of things from happening. You have disgraced yourselves in ways you can't even begin to comprehend because you think that your high school diploma and a google search give you just as much credibility as a researcher who spends decades peering down the lens of a microscope in search of answers.

I'm tired of the level of stupid that exists in this once great nation. Other countries did the right things, but you brain dead fucks just couldn't do the right thing for yourselves or your neighbors. You don't ever, EVER get to call yourselves "Christians" again. You've shown the world who you really are deep inside.

I don't pull my punches. You may not agree with my statement, but I truly don't give a holy goat fuck. You are the reason this country is not well off, and you are the reason that 200,000 people in this country have died. I hope you die in your sleep after a nightmare where the ugly monster inside you takes your soul straight to hell.

Your stupidity has cost lives, not to mention the well being of countless others who didn't die but suffer every day now. Fuck every single one of you heartless pieces of human shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

https://www.wnct.com/news/north-caro...-for-covid-19/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCT) Senator Thom Tillis has tested positive for COVID-19.

Senator Tillis (R-NC) issued the following statement:

“Over the last few months, I’ve been routinely tested for COVID-19, including testing negative last Saturday, but tonight my rapid antigen test came back positive. I will be following the recommendations of my doctor and will be self-isolating at home for 10 days and notifying those I’ve been in close contact with. Thankfully, I have no symptoms and I feel well. As we all know, COVID-19 is a very contagious and deadly virus, especially because many carriers are asymptomatic. I encourage all North Carolinians to follow the recommendations of medical experts, including wearing a mask, washing hands, and practicing social distancing. For any North Carolinian who believes they were exposed to the virus or starts to display symptoms, please call your doctor, self-isolate, and get tested to protect those around you.”

The U.S. Senate candidate, Cal Cunningham said that he will get tested.
    Update Senator Thom Tillis is tested Positive for COVID-19 and Kellyanne Conway too

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/51...e-for-covid-19

Kellyanne Conway, former longtime adviser to President Trump, tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday.

“Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians,” Conway tweeted.

“As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic,” she continued.

Conway on Saturday attended a ceremony in the Rose Garden at the White House where Trump officially nominated Judge Amy Coney Barrett to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court.

Other attendees — including Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), and Notre Dame President Rev. John Jenkins — all announced Friday that they tested positive for the virus.

Conway did not confirm where she may have contracted the virus.

Washington was upended early Friday after the president announced that he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the virus.

Trump traveled to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Friday evening. He is set to remain there “for the next few days” following his diagnosis. White House officials have said that Trump’s symptoms are mild and he remains in good spirits.

Trump on Friday evening tweeted a pre-recorded video message thanking Americans for their support as he fights the virus.

"I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support," Trump says in the 18-second clip, tweeted after he left for Walter Reed.

"I think I’m doing very well but we're going to make sure that things work out," he added. "The first lady is doing very well. So thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will never forget it."

White House adviser Hope Hicks also tested positive for the virus Thursday after she had traveled with Trump on Air Force One earlier in the week.

Conway departed from her position in the Trump administration at the end of August to focus on family matters, she said in a statement at the time.

Her daughter, Claudia Conway, was the first to announce that her mom tested positive in a video on TikTok.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...vities-425041?

With just a month to go until the election, President Donald Trump had a busy schedule during the week the coronavirus hit home with him. Trump tweeted early Friday that he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus.

Here's a look at his travels over the last week and the people he's been in close contact with.

Trump announces SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett
    After meeting with her in the Oval Office, Trump holds a news conference with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden. Barrett's husband and seven children are in attendance.

Trump officially announces Barrett as his nominee to the Supreme Court.
    The crowd includes congresspeople and White House officials, many not wearing masks.

The first lady sits next to Barrett's children and husband during the president's announcement.

Guests talk among themselves afterward, shaking hands, bumping fists and gathering closely.

Utah Sen. Mike Lee is seen hugging people without a mask. He tests positive for coronavirus later in the week.

Among others in attendance are counselor Kellyanne Conway and Attorney General Bill Barr.

Trump heads to Pennsylvania
    Trump travels to Middletown, Pa. for a campaign rally.

The president walks up to and greets supporters.

Sunday
    Trump hosts a press conference
    The president makes a morning visit to the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia on Sunday. In the evening, he a speaks to reporters during a White House press conference and attends a Gold Star Families reception.

Donald Trump holds a press conference
    President Donald Trump speaks during a news conference at the White House on Sunday. | Carolyn Kaster/AP Photo

Monday
    Trump hosts guests at the White House
    Trump surveys a truck produced by Lordstown Motors on the White House South Lawn at an event attended by two members of Congress and three representatives from the Lordstown, Ohio, manufacturer.

Lordstown Motors event
    Lordstown Motors CEO Steve Burns (right) shows President Donald Trump the Endurance all-electric pickup truck. Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio and White House senior trade adviser Peter Navarro are also in attendance. | Evan Vucci/AP Photo

Trump also holds a Rose Garden event to announce an administration effort to distribute millions of coronavirus test kits to states. The event is attended by administration officials including Vice President Mike Pence, members of Congress and state officials.

President Donald Trump.
    President Donald Trump speaks about coronavirus testing strategy, in the Rose Garden of the White House, Monday, Sept. 28, 2020, in Washington. | Evan Vucci/ AP Photo

Tuesday
    Trump heads to Cleveland
    President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump arrive at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for the first presidential debate, Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020, in Cleveland.
    President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump arrive at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for the first presidential debate. | AP Photo/Evan Vucci

Trump travels to Cleveland for a 90-minute presidential debate against Democratic rival Joe Biden. The two men are both tested ahead of the debate and stand behind lecterns positioned a good distance from one another. They do not wear masks during the faceoff.

President Donald Trump speaks during the first presidential debate against former Vice President Joe Biden on Sept.29, 2020 in Cleveland, Ohio.
    President Donald Trump speaks during the first presidential debate against former Vice President Joe Biden. | Morry Gash-Pool/Getty Images

White House aide Hope Hicks is part of a large entourage that travels to Ohio with Trump aboard Air Force One for the debate, including members of the Trump family. Trump's adult children and senior staff do not wear masks during the debate, violating host rules.

Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, senior advisor to the president, arrive for the first presidential debate
    Eric Trump and Senior Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump arrive for the first presidential debate. | Pool/Getty Images

Wednesday
    Trump heads to Minneapolis
    Trump travels to Minnesota for a fundraiser at a private home in suburban Minneapolis and an outdoor rally in Duluth. Hicks is among the White House aides who accompany Trump on the trip.

Hope Hicks and other staff walk to board Marine One.
    Hope Hicks and other staff walk to board Marine One with President Donald Trump at the White House on Wednesday for the short trip to Andrews Air Force Base en route to Minnesota. | Carolyn Kaster/ AP Photo

Trump tosses a hat at his supporters. On the return trip from the rally, Hicks feels unwell on the return trip and isolates herself aboard Air Force One.

President Donald Trump tosses a hat to supporters at his campaign rally at Duluth International Airport.
    President Donald Trump tosses a hat to supporters at his campaign rally at Duluth International Airport. | Alex Brandon/AP Photo

Thursday
    Trump heads to Bedminster
    Trump flies to his Bedminster resort in New Jersey for a private fundraiser and Hicks tests positive for the coronavirus. Several aides who were in proximity to Hicks scrap plans to accompany Trump.

President Donald Trump in New Jersey
    Trump arrives at Morristown Municipal Airport to attend a fundraiser at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. | Evan Vucci/AP Photo

Trump announces in an evening interview on Fox News that he and the first lady are being tested for the coronavirus. He later tweets that they will “begin our quarantine process!”

Friday
    Trump says he's tested positive
    Trump tweets shortly before 1 a.m. that he and the first lady have tested positive for the virus and “will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately.”

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows says Trump was experiencing "mild symptoms" after contracting the coronavirus. He refused to say whether he intentionally withheld information about Hicks also testing positive in recent days.

Sens. Thom Tillis and Lee both announce Friday they've tested positive for coronavirus, with each Republican senator saying they will quarantine for 10 days. Both men serve on the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is considering the Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. Lee also met with Barrett on Tuesday.

Kellyanne Conway

University of Notre Dame President Rev. John Jenkins, who was also at the Saturday announcement, says he has tested positive.

Turns out the point of origin is the Supreme court announcement as the possible source of the outbreak. but sadly it going to be Jim Jones and Typhoid Mary mixed on the same event the way things are going.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/atte...ry?id=73391378

Here is more

Less than a week ago, several top White House officials mingled with guests in the Rose Garden as President Donald Trump officially nominated Amy Coney Barrett to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court.

Many of those guests were seen not wearing masks, fist bumping and greeting one another in close proximity, and their seats didn't appear to be 6 feet apart.

On Thursday night, Hope Hicks, one of Trump's closest advisers, tested positive for coronavirus, then the president and first lady Melania Trump also tested positive. The president and his wife were present at the event, but Hicks was not.

On Friday, Utah Sen. Mike Lee, also at the Rose Garden, announced he had tested positive for COVID-19 after experiencing "symptoms consistent with longtime allergies."

Lee said he took a test only a few days ago "while visiting the White House," which came back negative. He said he will "remain isolated for the next 10 days" and "will be back to work in time" to pursue Barrett's nomination.

Prior to her judgeship, Barrett made a name for herself at Notre Dame Law School, also her alma mater. During her 2017 confirmation process, her Notre Dame Law colleagues penned a glowing – and unanimous – endorsement letter.

University of Notre Dame President Rev. John Jenkins was also at the Rose Garden event and also announced Friday he had tested positive for the virus.

PHOTO:President Donald Trump, center, stands with Judge Amy Coney Barrett as they arrive for a news conference to announce Barrett as his nominee to the Supreme Court, in the Rose Garden at the White House, Sept. 26, 2020, in Washington.
    Alex Brandon/AP
    Alex Brandon/AP
    President Donald Trump, center, stands with Judge Amy Coney Barrett as they arrive for a news conference to announce Barrett as his nominee to the Supreme Court, in the Rose Garden at the White Hous...Read More
    President Donald Trump, center, stands with Judge Amy Coney Barrett as they arrive for a news conference to announce Barrett as his nominee to the Supreme Court, in the Rose Garden at the White House, Sept. 26, 2020, in Washington.
    In a statement from the university's vice president, Paul J, Browne, he said Jenkins "learned that a colleague with whom he has been in regular contact tested positive for COVID-19. ... As a result, he is entering an extended period of isolation as indicated by University medical personnel and county health officials."

"My symptoms are mild and I will continue work from home," Jenkins said in the statement. "The positive test is a good reminder for me and perhaps for all of how vigilant we need to be."

North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis, who also was at the Rose Garden, announced Friday night that he, too, had tested positive for COVID-19. In a statement, he said he had tested negative on Saturday, "but tonight my rapid antigen test came back positive."

"Thankfully, I have no symptoms and I feel well," said Tillis, who added that he plans to self-isolate at home for 10 days and notify close contacts.
    A member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Tillis said he met with Barrett after the announcement on Saturday and again on Wednesday. He was seen meeting with Barrett on Wednesday while neither wore a mask.

Tillis also took part in a debate with the Democratic challenger for his Senate seat, Cal Cunningham, on Thursday night. The two greeted each other before the debate, but were wearing masks and only bumped elbows. Cunningham said Friday night he would get tested.

On Friday night, Kellyanne Conway, who served as counselor to the president until earlier this year, and who was a regular spokesperson for the White House, announced on Twitter she had tested positive. Conway, 53, said she is experiencing mild symptoms.

"Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I’m feeling fine," she wrote. "I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians."

Conway was sitting in the front row at the Rose Garden announcement and was seen mingling with guests and other White House officials while not wearing a mask.

Attorney General William Barr also was at the event and seen without a mask, chatting in close proximity to Conway, but a Department of Justice spokesperson said he tested negative on Friday.

PHOTO: Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, center, and Attorney General William Barr talk with guests in the Rose Garden after President Donald Trump introduced Amy Coney Barrett as nominee to the Supreme Court, Sept. 26, 2020.
    Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
    Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
    Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, center, and Attorney General William Barr, right, talk with guests in the Rose Garden after President Donald Trump introduced Amy Coney Barrett as h...Read More
    Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, center, and Attorney General William Barr, right, talk with guests in the Rose Garden after President Donald Trump introduced Amy Coney Barrett as his nominee to the Supreme Court at the White House, Sept. 26, 2020.
    A seventh person at the event, an unnamed journalist, was also confirmed to have tested positive, according to the White House Correspondents' Association.

Warning expect more names to pop on this thread due to the connections to Trump that is at play here.

So since this is a made up Democrat hoax, does that mean he and his family are having joint hallucinations that they are sick??? There must be something wrong with him then, some kind of horrible dementia...he's way too old and sick to be President.

Oh, this is just great!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just had a thought, maybe this is his way of avoiding the upcoming debates since he didn't agree to their planned rule changes that will keep him from stepping on and interrupting Biden and the moderator.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/ronna-...-for-covid-19/

Here is a new update the chairperson of the RNC has been tested positive for COVID-19

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel on Friday announced that she tested positive for COVID-19 — revealing her illness after President Trump contracted the virus.

McDaniel, 47, reportedly was with Trump most recently last Friday.

“After a member of her family tested positive for COVID-19, the Chairwoman was tested for the virus. On Wednesday afternoon, she got confirmation she was COVID-19 positive. She has been at her home in Michigan since last Saturday,” the RNC said in a statement.

Trump, 74, issued an after-midnight tweet early Friday announcing that he and the first lady were positive for the illness.

The president tweeted: “Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!”

Trump’s close aide Hope Hicks tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday after developing symptoms during a relatively brisk 46-minute Trump campaign rally in Duluth, Minnesota, on Wednesday night.

Various other White House aides close to Hicks tested negative on Friday, including Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

McDaniel is a niece of Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) and took the helm at the RNC in 2017 after a stint as chairwoman of the Michigan Republican Party. Trump often remarks fondly on her encouragement that he visit the state for more campaign rallies in 2016 before his upset victory there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/ronna-...-for-covid-19/

Here is a new update the chairperson of the RNC has been tested positive for COVID-19
    Ronna got the Rona

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/media...vid/index.html

Turns out Trump is out of 3 people reported positive for COVID-19 so far.

"She did test positive. I just heard about this. She tested positive," Trump said.
    He didn't elaborate on when he heard, but he made it sound like late-breaking news, and if true — and perhaps even more if not true — that impression he gave is relevant to the timeline of Covid-19's spread within Trump's inner circle.
    "She is a hard worker," Trump said, "a lot of masks, she wears masks a lot. But she tested positive."
    Trump may not have intended this, but his use of the word "but" — saying Hicks frequently wore a mask "but she tested positive" — is in line with his long-expressed skepticism about masks. It is also, as he should know, contrary to the point of wearing a mask, which is primarily to protect an infected wearer from spreading the virus to others.

Then, in the call with Hannity, Trump volunteered some information about his own health: "I just went out with the test, I'll see, 'cause, you know, we spend a lot of time — and the first lady just went out with a test also." He seemed to be acknowledging close contact with Hicks. "So whether we quarantine, or whether we have it, I don't know," he said.
    His tweet announcing that he and his wife had both tested positive came just three hours later.
    On the phone with Hannity, Trump then laid out something amounting to a defense of Hicks and any other White House aide who tests positive for the coronavirus: "You know, it's very hard — when you're with soldiers, when you're with airmen, when you're with the Marines, and the police officers — I'm with them so much. And when they come over to you, it's very hard to say, 'Stay back, stay back.'"
    He laughed a little bit. "It's a tough kind of a situation," he said, "it's a terrible thing. So I just went for a test, and we will see what happens. I mean, who knows." That's a default statement of Trump's — "we will see what happens" — that he sometimes just uses to fill the space between sentences.
    "You know Hope very well, she is fantastic," Trump continued, "and she has done a great job. But it is very, very hard when you are with people from the military, or from law enforcement, and they come over to you and they want to hug you and kiss you because we really have done a good job for them. You get close, and things happen."
    Trump's comments were interpreted by some listeners as assigning blame. "Yes," CNN anchor Brianna Keilar wrote on Twitter, "the president is pointing the finger at the military and law enforcement as the people from whom Hope Hicks likely contracted coronavirus."
    Trump circled back around to this explanation, really an excuse for defying social distancing guidelines, a third time: "You have to treat our people great. You can't say 'Stay away, stay away.' They come up to you, they have such love with what we've done for them. There's such love. You have to treat our people great."
    Then Trump began to answer a question from Hannity about vaccines and therapeutics. Trump generically said that "I think the vaccines are coming quickly," and then he baselessly suggested that some drug companies don't want to provide a vaccine until after the election for political reasons.

Trump concluded by saying again that he was awaiting his test result: "I will get my test back either tonight or tomorrow morning, but I spend a lot of time with Hope and so does the first lady, and she's tremendous." He said "I was a little surprised" when Hicks tested positive, and again justified her socialization: "She is a very warm person, she has a hard time — when soldiers and law enforcement come up to her, you know, she wants to treat them great, not say 'Stay away, I can't get near you.' It's a very, very tough disease."
    There was a note of resignation in his voice as he said "it's a very, very tough disease."
    Hannity then steered the conversation to much happier territory for Trump: the boogeyman of voter fraud.
    At 1:01 a.m. ET, an overnight Fox News anchor interrupted a rebroadcast of Hannity's show with breaking news: The president had the virus.

I thought all people had to be tested before they were around the president as a precaution?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought all people had to be tested before they were around the president as a precaution?
    As I understand it, they do. But you can be carrying the Trump virus and able to spread it, and still test negative for some unknown period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    As I understand it, they do. But you can be carrying the Trump virus and able to spread it, and still test negative for some unknown period of time.

Yep. It's his virus. Own it, asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Yep. It's his virus. Own it, asshole!
    Yeah. It's definitely his pandemic. He didn't cause the first cases, but he and his administration have bungled every step they might have taken to stop the spread and they and their evil minions continue to make this worse than it needed to be. SD had 747 cases yesterday and 16 deaths. For a state with as few people as we have and as much ability to distance? That's appalling. But Trumps little henchling Kristi Noem has done everything she can to make sure things spread, 4th of July, Sturgis, State Fair, School reopenings.

She was smart in March and shut schools down, but then the orange devil started whispering in her ears and we see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. It's definitely his pandemic. He didn't cause the first cases, but he and his administration have bungled every step they might have taken to stop the spread and they and their evil minions continue to make this worse than it needed to be. SD had 747 cases yesterday and 16 deaths. For a state with as few people as we have and as much ability to distance? That's appalling. But Trumps little henchling Kristi Noem has done everything she can to make sure things spread, 4th of July, Sturgis, State Fair, School reopenings.

She was smart in March and shut schools down, but then the orange devil started whispering in her ears and we see the results.
    DeSantis wants so bad to get Donnie Boy's approval. He's opening everything up here in Florida. I expect a huge surge of cases and deaths to start in the next couple of weeks....although it's not like we were ever low, we'll just go sky high again.

I am sure that the Republicans will be calling out people for 'being happy' that Trump is sick, but the way I see it he's just getting back a tiny bit of what he forced on everyone else. To top that off, we'll get to pay for the best health care in the world for him, while many people had to deal with this without insurance or still pay huge bills even if they had insurance. So many people have lost their lives, and he had no real compassion for them. In fact he looked at them as hoaxers and weak, and these people's family and friends just had to put up with his snide comments and outright virus denial. So yeah, it's hard to feel sorry for him or Melania, and if he had done his job earlier and shut things down for real instead of playing at it half-heartedly, and made people wear masks, we would now be in a better situation in the economy and he might not be sick this far into this pandemic.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Darwin and Karma coming through for me like a BOSS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

President Donald Trump, who revealed he tested positive for coronavirus early Friday, is leaving the White House for Walter Reed Military Medical Center, it has been revealed.

He will remain at the military hospital based in Bethesda, Maryland, for a 'few days' where the White House said he will be working while he undergoes tests.
    And a whole bunch more at:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...treatment.html

Is 2020 trying to apologize?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Is 2020 trying to apologize?

Here's hoping!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information