Thread: Chloie Leverette (9) & Gage Daniel (7) missing from Bedford County, TN since 9/23/2012

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Chloie Leverette (9) & Gage Daniel (7) missing from Bedford County, TN since 9/23/2012

This is an odd case that I have never heard of before.

https://fox17.com/news/local/new-age...bedford-county

Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel were never accounted for after a Bedford County house fire eight years ago.

Chloie, 9 at the time, and Gage, 7, were last seen by a neighbor around 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 23, 2012. They lived with their grandparents at 730 Kingdom Road, Unionville, Tennessee.

That night, Bubba and Molli McClaren had just gone to bed when their house caught fire. With so many possessions stuffed inside the home, it burned hot and quickly. Fire investigators later recovered their remains along with their dog and pet bird.

However, Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel, the two children believed to be in the home at the time, were never accounted for. Despite days of searching, the search crew never found their remains.

Now eight years later, the AMBER Alert for Chloie and Gage remains active and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have released new age progression photos.

"Amber alerts do not expire," TBI's spokeswoman Leslie Earhart previously told WCYB. "They remain active until we have definitive information concerning the child's whereabouts."

Anyone with information on Chloie or Gage's whereabouts should call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

What about their parents? Could they have been abducted by mom and/or dad, who set the house on fire? This is intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Mother makes plea for information in case of missing children, Gage Daniel and Chloie Leverette

Wednesday marks eight years since a story that changed a community and left a family desperately searching for answers. Now, a mother sits down to remember September 23, 2012. She hopes by speaking, the answers will finally come.

"Memories, I treasure what I have," said Cheryl Daniel, sitting in a living room next to a framed picture of her children.

You can't put a value on little pictures for Cheryl. A few pictures are especially close to her heart. That includes one of her mom and stepdad, Molli and Bubba McClaren. Another two she treasures are school pictures of her children, Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel.

"They was country, just little ole country kids," Cheryl smiled.

Those were pictures taken while Chloie and Gage were living with their grandparents, the McClarens, in Unionville.

"I love it," Cheryl said, speaking of Unionville. "I love living down there. It's peaceful. Quiet. Just country folk. Just really good people."

In this place that always felt so safe to Cheryl came the night of September 23, 2012.

By the next day, the news coverage was happening. A huge fire burned the McClarens' Kingdom Road home to the ground, with sheriff's officials at first believing Bubba, Molli, Chloie, and Gage were all inside.

"I kept telling my family, they're not dead," said Cheryl. "I feel them. I can feel my babies. I could feel in my heart, my soul that they were alive. I didn't feel them gone."

Then came word from investigators. Remains were found in the house of Bubba and Molli, a dog, and a pet bird. Chloie and Gage were not found.

"That's when they put the AMBER Alerts out," said Cheryl. "Honestly, I believe someone went in and killed my parents cause I know they had to kill them before they got Chloie and Gage cause they would have died trying to save them."

With the AMBER Alert, Cheryl thought she'd have her children soon. As she sat with News4, it had been 2,922 days since the night of the fire. The case of the fire and her parents' deaths is unsolved. Her children are still missing.

"The longer it gets, the more heartbreaking it is," said Cheryl. "People say time heals. It doesn't heal. It pacifies, but it doesn't heal."

Today, the mom who treasures pictures so much has two new ones. They're age progression pictures just released by TBI of Chloie at 17 and Gage at 15.

"The age progression is like my school pictures now," she said. "It's heartbreaking cause I'm having to look at missing children pictures."

For Cheryl, it doesn't matter how many more days it takes. She said she waits for when a new picture can be taken with Chloie and Gage.

"I just pray one day I'll have them, that they'll come home," she said.
    https://www.wsmv.com/news/mother-mak...2f7c4adf7.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Very strange. How would they even qualify for an Amber Alert? I thought that in order to even issue one you needed a description of a car. Make, model, license plate etc. I've seen so many instances where kids have gone missing and people freak out because there's no Amber alert only to be told that they can't issue one without a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I've never heard a thing about this case. How puzzling.
    Did someone get the kids out, then set the fire?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Very strange. How would they even qualify for an Amber Alert? I thought that in order to even issue one you needed a description of a car. Make, model, license plate etc. I've seen so many instances where kids have gone missing and people freak out because there's no Amber alert only to be told that they can't issue one without a car.
    Was wondering the same thing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Get outta my head - first thing I thought of. I can't imagine how heartbroken Mom is.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Tennessee House Fire Killed Everyone Inside Except 2 Kids Who'd Mysteriously Vanished

Investigators were never able to determine the cause or the origin of the fire. Thirty propane tanks had been stored in the basement at the time, and while some of them reportedly ruptured, no explosion occurred.

Explaining the mystery, Dr. Mike Tabor, Chief Odontologist for the Tennessee Medical Examiner's Office, said, ?We were not able to find any remains in the house fire that belonged to the children, so now we wonder, where are these children??
    30 tanks??

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    This reminds me of another fire where the bodies of the kids wasn't found. I think that the bodies are disintegrated beyond recognition. I saw a show on Unsolved Mysteries where the fire department missed a body or two.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    This reminds me of another fire where the bodies of the kids wasn't found. I think that the bodies are disintegrated beyond recognition. I saw a show on Unsolved Mysteries where the fire department missed a body or two.
    I think you're talking about the Sodder Children. I lean towards they burned up and the FD missed them too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder..._disappearance

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think you're talking about the Sodder Children. I lean towards they burned up and the FD missed them too.

Yes, that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Thank you for providing me with a sleepless night with this rabbit hole
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Thread Information