Thread: Edie Dejean (27) - Complications from Sickle Cell Anemia

Edie Dejean (27) - Complications from Sickle Cell Anemia

https://www.facebook.com/e.tanith

https://muiotaupsilondelhi.wixsite.c...n/in-memory-of

On September 14th, 2017, our beautiful butterfly, Edeline Dejean, flew a little higher and became our little angel. For twenty-seven years she battled Sickle Cell Anemia. Although she did not win the battle, she won the war overall. Edie created a life she loved and did not regret it. Even if you did not know her for long, you felt her amazing energy and you wouldn?t be able to forget her sweet smile. We will remember her laugh, her craziness, how caring she was and we will never forget how hard she fought. She is the strongest of them all and we will cherish all the amazing moments that she left us. You are in pain no more Edie. Heaven has gained an angel and you may now sleep in peace our beautiful butterfly.

+++++++++++++++

I thought this one was posted but I forgot to put in all the info. I just found the email from MDS telling me this. Yep, I have over 17,000 messages in my inbox. Edie was one of my students and I loved her. She was sick alot due to having sickle cell. At one point she came back to college against her parents wishes. I spoke with her dad on the phone and ensured him that I lived in the village and if it got bad, I would take her home with me and call him.

She was one of the most loving and caring people that I've ever known. Truly an angel on this earth. I found her to be a joy in and out of my classes. At graduation, she made sure that I got to met her finance. For her funeral, I collected money from the department faculty and we sent a huge bouquet even though we couldn't attend.

Edie didn't always make the best choices. I think it was because she just wanted to be normal and live a normal life. Unfortunately, I didn't find out she was in the hospital until the night before she passed. All she wanted was someone to pray with her. I planned to go do that on the weekend. I never got the chance.

Edie, you will always be loved and now you are safe.

+++++++++++++++

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:13 PM, Lynne Smith <mydeathspace@gmail.com> wrote:
    Full Name: Edie Dejean
    Cause of Death: complications of sickle cell anemia
    MySpace URL: https://www.facebook.com/e.tanith
    News Article:
    Additional Information: She was one of my students. Just died this morning.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow, she was gorgeous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information