Thread: Gregory Briseno (29) killed Alexis Marie Waranka (26) and her boyfriend Ryan Anthony Young (30) before committing suicide after posting about it on Facebook

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Gregory Briseno (29) killed Alexis Marie Waranka (26) and her boyfriend Ryan Anthony Young (30) before committing suicide after posting about it on Facebook

This is a couple of year old story, but it's interesting.

https://www.ocala.com/news/20180314/...e-then-himself

A couple was found shot to death early Wednesday, and the shooter committed suicide in his car less than 10 miles away, according to the Marion County Sheriff?s Office.

Gregory John Briseno, 29, killed Alexis Marie Waranka, 26, and her boyfriend, Ryan Anthony Young, 30, before turning the gun on himself. He was found inside his red Honda Civic with a gunshot wound to the head, witnesses told the Star-Banner.

At 4:59 a.m. Wednesday, authorities received a 911 hangup and went to the 7417 Midway Terrace, Apt. E, to investigate. They found the two bodies inside the unit, which belonged to Waranka.

Briseno was identified as a suspect, and deputies alerted other law enforcement agencies to be on the lookout for him. Briseno?s Facebook page includes a post that was registered about the time of the killings.

?I was pushed to a limit I never thought I?d be pushed to,? the post says. ?I was shown true evil in the past 6 months. My body, heart and mind has been affected to no repair. I will take the title of the bad guy. Nobody needs to know the true betrayal and trespass done unto me. She will keep her name intact wether (cq) it be good or bad.

?Any other party affected in the moment will only be that of collateral damage. Just know it had to be done,? the post continues. ?If you are the few who know part of the truth then I know still you won?t understand why but just know that I am sorry and had to finish it all once and for all. To my brothers I am sorry for being weak and not letting go. Be better men than me. My nieces don?t fear my loss for I am now at peace. My family I know I let you down and again don?t expect any of you to understand. But this is how it is.

?I love all of you,? the post concludes, ?but the situation has become irreversibly inevitable. Though the world had been taken and turned upside down... judgement has been passed and just punishment has been dealt.?

As detectives were processing evidence at the duplex, where family and friends of Waranka had gathered to console each other, the Sheriff?s Office received a 911 call about a red Honda Civic parked in a wooded area near Shores Auto Body and Paint on Oak Drive.

David Ryan, who owns the business, told the Star-Banner that when he opened the gates at 8 a.m. Wednesday, the Honda was parked in the bush and the front had a significant dent. He said he thought the driver had too much to drink. Thinking it was strange that someone would leave a vehicle in the bush, Ryan walked over to the vehicle. Looking through the passenger?s window, he saw a male slumped over and he thought he was asleep.

A few hours went by and the vehicle was still in the bush. An employee from the body shop told the Star-Banner that he looked inside the car and, like his boss had, saw a male body behind the wheel. But he also saw there was a gun in the man?s hand, and he had suffered a head wound.

Deputies were called and roped off the area with yellow crime-scene tape.

Troy Waranka, the father of Alexis Waranka, was at the duplex Wednesday morning. He said his daughter was born in Hollywood, went to school in Spring Hill, and was a licensed certified nursing assistant. She worked at Earth Fare. He said he saw her at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday and she was doing all right.
    https://www.facebook.com/yung.gio.5

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-22-2020 at 05:32 PM.

I am guessing she was the scumbag's ex?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am guessing she was the scumbag's ex?
    I'm guessing he was just another one of these men that want to control women and felt like she had to be punished because she left him. How many stories like that have we read just in the past week?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Dude was on a serious posting bender leading up to this. If family had intervened, this might not have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm guessing he was just another one of these men that want to control women and felt like she had to be punished because she left him. How many stories like that have we read just in the past week?
    Oh I know. I just didn't read where it mentioned any relationship between the 2, so I just assumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh I know. I just didn't read where it mentioned any relationship between the 2, so I just assumed.
    https://www.wftv.com/news/local/depu...lf-/715864754/

Deputies: Man killed ex-girlfriend, boyfriend before killing himself

Deputies said the suspect who shot and killed a couple in a Marion County home also took his own life.

Sheriff’s deputies said they responded to the home on Midway Terrace in Silver Springs Shores after receiving a 911 hang-up call.

Deputies said a roommate of one of the victims heard the shots and called 911, but hung up before getting the operator.

When deputies got to the home, they found Alexis Waranka, 26, and her boyfriend, Ryan Young, 30, shot to death inside the home.

“You don’t go to sleep expecting to get the phone call about your child,” said the victim’s father, Troy Waranka. “As parents, we have to find out what our children are doing at all times, even as grown-ups.”

Deputies said they discovered that Alexis Waranka’s ex-boyfriend, Gregory Briseno, 29, was the one who pulled the trigger after they found a disturbing Facebook post.
    After the shooting, deputies said Briseno drove away from the scene and turned the gun on himself.

“He’s a coward. He’s a coward. He has to answer to someone higher than me,” said Troy Waranka.

Deputies said there was an incident last month between Briseno and the victim.

“Between the two, there was actually a conflict that we got involved in in February,” said Marion County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Lauren Lettelier. “She had reported that he had made threats of violence against her and she said he had grabbed her throat.”

Deputies said they couldn’t find any marks or injuries and she declined to press charges.

Thread Information