Thread: Young parents (Mikki Starr, 27), (Zachary Starr, 29) dead in shocking murder-suicide: Police

Young parents (Mikki Starr, 27), (Zachary Starr, 29) dead in shocking murder-suicide: Police

https://www.facebook.com/mikki.marling

https://www.facebook.com/zach.starr2

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/09/...uicide-police/

A young Ohio woman and her husband are dead after what police suspect was a murder-suicide.

According to the Lima News, Mikki Starr, 27, and 29-year-old Zachary Starr were found dead at a home in Lima early Wednesday evening. According to the report, both had suffered gunshot wounds.

Detective Sgt. Jason Garlock of the Lima Police Department told the news outlet that investigators believe Zachary fatally shot his wife and then killed himself. Garlock said that police had responded to the home following a report of a shooting, and indicated that one or both of the decedents had posted messages on social media that support a murder-suicide theory.

'We had information from family members that there were some social media messages that gave us the indication that's what we're probably looking at right now,' Garlock said.

It is not clear if family members who had seen the social media messages contacted police with concerns, or if authorities learned of the social media posts after police discovered the bodies.

Both Zachary and Mikki appeared to be active on social media until not long before their deaths. They frequently and recently posted on each other's pages with affectionate comments. The Facebook profiles also indicate that the couple has young children, but it is not clear if any children were present at the scene on Wednesday evening.

This is a developing story and all information is preliminary. CrimeOnline will provide further updates when more information is available.

Last edited by up2trouble; 09-18-2020 at 03:56 PM.

https://people.com/crime/young-ohio-...urder-suicide/

The couple had been together since May 2012, and married on June 24, 2017. They have a 7-year-old son and an 18-month old daughter. Mikki worked as an endoscopy technician.

Looks like they lost a son in July 2016. See Zachary's Facebook profile.

Hmmm...drugs? Cheating? Psychotic break?

https://www.limaohio.com/news/427370...r-suicide-lima

LIMA ? Two people died Wednesday evening in a shooting at a northern Lima home in what police say appears to be a murder/suicide case.

Mikki Starr, 27, and Zachary Starr, 29, were found dead inside a residence at 624 W. Ford Ave. Wednesday afternoon from gunshot wounds, according to a press release from Detective Sgt. Jason Garlock of the Lima Police Department. Officers responded to the scene after a report of a possible shooting at 5:42 p.m. Wednesday.

Garlock said a preliminary investigation indicated Zachary Starr shot Mikki Starr before turning the firearm on himself. Both bodies were sent to the Lucas County Coroner?s Office for autopsies.

Yep, another white man with a sense of entitlement.
    Fuck you, piece of shit.
    RIP Mikki

Posted by the POS' brother

Divorce was the motive I expected, more or less. When I was looking at their Facebook profiles, I noticed that the loving messages from Mikki came to a halt about a year ago. And Zach's last public post was an old picture of them with a nostalgic "we were so young" caption.

At least he didn't kill the children, I guess. Still terrible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    Divorce was the motive I expected, more or less. When I was looking at their Facebook profiles, I noticed that the loving messages from Mikki came to a halt about a year ago. And Zach's last public post was an old picture of them with a nostalgic "we were so young" caption.

At least he didn't kill the children, I guess. Still terrible though.
    I was surprised he didnt.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fuck this guy. I can't stand entitled little fucks that take other people out along with them. Just take yourself out. Poor woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information