Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Pregnant Klowie Moore (19) was allegedly shot and killed by her boyfriend, Gage Gillentine (18)

  1. #1
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,009
    Rep Power
    21474861

    Pregnant Klowie Moore (19) was allegedly shot and killed by her boyfriend, Gage Gillentine (18)

    https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...investigation/

    The Graham Police Department is now releasing details about a fatal Friday night shooting at a local motel where a 19-year-old pregnant woman was shot and killed.

    It happened at the Executive Inn on Hwy 16 south. Police said when officers arrived the victim had a gunshot wound and was being treated by EMS.

    The victim, later identified as Klowie Moore, was transported to Graham Regional Medical Center where she succumbed to her wound and was pronounced dead by Young County Justice of the Peace Jason Hearne.

    Police said Moore was staying in the room with her boyfriend, 18-year-old Gage Gillentine, who is also from Graham.

    According to authorities, Gillentine was in the motel room when the incident occurred. No charges have been filed, but police believe the nature of Moore?s death is suspicious.

    According to family members, Moore was sixteen weeks pregnant at the time of the shooting.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/24x34hp3h...dnHp9I5BIWfWwA

    https://people.com/crime/pregnant-te...-fatally-shot/

    A 19-year-old pregnant woman was shot and killed in a Texas motel room ? and now her 18-year-old boyfriend is charged with murder.

    In a GoFundMe set up by Moore?s friend Jennifer Neff, she wrote, ?Klowie Kaylynn Moore, 19, was tragically taken from us too soon. She graduated from the Jacksboro class of 2019.

    ?She was kind-hearted and loving to her family and friends. She will be greatly missed by those who knew her. If you can help, anything will be appreciated.

    ?I loved her so much. She was my best friend and like a sister to me. She was beautiful, wild, and just so incredible.?

    Moore was excited to become a mother, Neff wrote. ?She would have been an amazing mother to that baby,? she wrote. ?She wanted a baby and a family so bad."
    https://www.facebook.com/gage.gillentine.31
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020..._her_boyfriend
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-25-2020 at 08:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    5286980
    This garbage got 2 different girls pregnant within a year??
    Also, the murderer's father wants us to pray for him because the poor sap is all alone in jail.


    Klowie FB

  3. #3
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    5286980
    https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...aham-teenager/

    During a follow-up interview Thursday, authorities said Gillentine told officers that his first interview was not accurate.

    He then told investigators that he was playing around, pointed the gun at Moore and pulled the trigger.

    Gillentine reportedly admitted to knowing a loaded magazine was in the pistol and he said he reloaded the magazine at one point.
    What a great kid....let's pray

  4. #4
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,318
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    This garbage got 2 different girls pregnant within a year??
    Also, the murderer's father wants us to pray for him because the poor sap is all alone in jail.


    Klowie FB
    My husband's cousin knocked up 2 chicks at almost the same time. One just had the baby last week, the other is due in a few weeks.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  5. #5
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,009
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    My husband's cousin knocked up 2 chicks at almost the same time. One just had the baby last week, the other is due in a few weeks.
    While he was married to your cousin he knocked up 2 other women, or is your cousin one of the women? Either way, that's bad.

  6. #6
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,318
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    While he was married to your cousin he knocked up 2 other women, or is your cousin one of the women? Either way, that's bad.
    No, this guy is my husband's cousin. He isn't married, just slept with 2 different women and happened to get them each preggers.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #7
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,009
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No, this guy is my husband's cousin. He isn't married, just slept with 2 different women and happened to get them each preggers.
    Oh duh, I read it as my cousin's husband.

  8. #8
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,693
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Does nobody know how to use a condom anymore? This asshole, I hope he rots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  9. #9
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,318
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Does nobody know how to use a condom anymore? This asshole, I hope he rots.
    I can't really judge. I was stupid when I was younger.

    I am married and use condoms every time because any other birth control scares me....almost all are bad if you are a smoker. Plus it's just easier.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  10. #10
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,291
    Rep Power
    20367564
    My friend's daughter just recently had a baby with an 18 year old. His 2nd kid. His first he had at 15. This kid is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  11. #11
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,009
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    My friend's daughter just recently had a baby with an 18 year old. His 2nd kid. His first he had at 15. This kid is stupid.
    I'm 46 and I still don't think that's old enough to be having kids yet. This kid IS stupid!

  12. #12
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,693
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm 46 and I still don't think that's old enough to be having kids yet. This kid IS stupid!


    You're not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  13. #13
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,291
    Rep Power
    20367564
    His mom had to help him pay child support. He's currently leeching off of my friend and living at their house. He has no bills to pay. I was living in a dorm at 18. I did stupid crap with stupid boys, but I used condoms!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •