Thread: Pregnant Klowie Moore (19) was allegedly shot and killed by her boyfriend, Gage Gillentine (18)

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Pregnant Klowie Moore (19) was allegedly shot and killed by her boyfriend, Gage Gillentine (18)

https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...investigation/

The Graham Police Department is now releasing details about a fatal Friday night shooting at a local motel where a 19-year-old pregnant woman was shot and killed.

It happened at the Executive Inn on Hwy 16 south. Police said when officers arrived the victim had a gunshot wound and was being treated by EMS.

The victim, later identified as Klowie Moore, was transported to Graham Regional Medical Center where she succumbed to her wound and was pronounced dead by Young County Justice of the Peace Jason Hearne.

Police said Moore was staying in the room with her boyfriend, 18-year-old Gage Gillentine, who is also from Graham.

According to authorities, Gillentine was in the motel room when the incident occurred. No charges have been filed, but police believe the nature of Moore?s death is suspicious.

According to family members, Moore was sixteen weeks pregnant at the time of the shooting.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/24x34hp3h...dnHp9I5BIWfWwA

https://people.com/crime/pregnant-te...-fatally-shot/

A 19-year-old pregnant woman was shot and killed in a Texas motel room ? and now her 18-year-old boyfriend is charged with murder.

In a GoFundMe set up by Moore?s friend Jennifer Neff, she wrote, ?Klowie Kaylynn Moore, 19, was tragically taken from us too soon. She graduated from the Jacksboro class of 2019.

?She was kind-hearted and loving to her family and friends. She will be greatly missed by those who knew her. If you can help, anything will be appreciated.

?I loved her so much. She was my best friend and like a sister to me. She was beautiful, wild, and just so incredible.?

Moore was excited to become a mother, Neff wrote. ?She would have been an amazing mother to that baby,? she wrote. ?She wanted a baby and a family so bad."
    https://www.facebook.com/gage.gillentine.31
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020..._her_boyfriend
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-25-2020 at 08:16 PM.

This garbage got 2 different girls pregnant within a year??
    Also, the murderer's father wants us to pray for him because the poor sap is all alone in jail.

Klowie FB

https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...aham-teenager/

During a follow-up interview Thursday, authorities said Gillentine told officers that his first interview was not accurate.

He then told investigators that he was playing around, pointed the gun at Moore and pulled the trigger.

Gillentine reportedly admitted to knowing a loaded magazine was in the pistol and he said he reloaded the magazine at one point.
    What a great kid....let's pray

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    This garbage got 2 different girls pregnant within a year??
    Also, the murderer's father wants us to pray for him because the poor sap is all alone in jail.

Klowie FB
    My husband's cousin knocked up 2 chicks at almost the same time. One just had the baby last week, the other is due in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    My husband's cousin knocked up 2 chicks at almost the same time. One just had the baby last week, the other is due in a few weeks.
    While he was married to your cousin he knocked up 2 other women, or is your cousin one of the women? Either way, that's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    While he was married to your cousin he knocked up 2 other women, or is your cousin one of the women? Either way, that's bad.
    No, this guy is my husband's cousin. He isn't married, just slept with 2 different women and happened to get them each preggers.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No, this guy is my husband's cousin. He isn't married, just slept with 2 different women and happened to get them each preggers.
    Oh duh, I read it as my cousin's husband.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Does nobody know how to use a condom anymore? This asshole, I hope he rots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Does nobody know how to use a condom anymore? This asshole, I hope he rots.
    I can't really judge. I was stupid when I was younger.

I am married and use condoms every time because any other birth control scares me....almost all are bad if you are a smoker. Plus it's just easier.

My friend's daughter just recently had a baby with an 18 year old. His 2nd kid. His first he had at 15. This kid is stupid.
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    My friend's daughter just recently had a baby with an 18 year old. His 2nd kid. His first he had at 15. This kid is stupid.
    I'm 46 and I still don't think that's old enough to be having kids yet. This kid IS stupid!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm 46 and I still don't think that's old enough to be having kids yet. This kid IS stupid!

You're not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

His mom had to help him pay child support. He's currently leeching off of my friend and living at their house. He has no bills to pay. I was living in a dorm at 18. I did stupid crap with stupid boys, but I used condoms!

Thread Information