Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jaedyn Hamilton (19) found dead near Plaza District in Oklahoma City, OK after aging out of foster care

Jaedyn Hamilton (19) found dead near Plaza District in Oklahoma City, OK after aging out of foster care

https://kfor.com/news/local/human-re...strict-in-okc/

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) ? Officials are investigating after a woman stumbled upon skeletal remains in a busy Oklahoma City district.

Around 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, investigators say a woman was walking her dog in the Plaza District when the dog wandered onto a vacant lot.

When the dog ran off toward the back of the lot, the woman chased after it and soon discovered skeletal remains of a human.

Police say they believe the remains must have been there for a long time, and they will continue investigating.

At this point, it will be up to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner?s Office to identify the remains.
    https://www.koco.com/article/police-...w-okc/33935103

OKLAHOMA CITY ?
    Police are investigating after human remains were found Saturday night near the Plaza District Oklahoma City.

Police told KOCO 5 that a woman was walking her dog around 8:30 p.m. near Northwest 16th Street and McKinley Avenue. At some point during the walk, the dog took off into a grassy lot, finding a human skull.

?It?s pretty clear that these remains have been here for quite some time because they?re completely skeletonized,? Oklahoma City Police Capt. Jeff Spruill said.

Crews processed the scene Sunday as the medical examiner works to identify who the bones belong to or how the person died.

?The search will have to be very methodical,? Spruill said.

Officers said the situation isn?t unfamiliar, but added it?s shocking the discovery was made in such a heavily populated area.

?For a body to have been able to lay here for this long is really surprising to us,? Spruill said.

This content is imported from Facebook. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
    Death investigation

Lots of missing persons in Oklahoma County (where OKC is). NAMUS says there are 151 missing people there.

I wonder if some of these are from the bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I wonder if some of these are from the bombing.
    I hadn't even thought of that. I looked though and it doesn't appear that any are from the bombing. 90% are from this year as the date of last contact. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Lots of missing persons in Oklahoma County (where OKC is). NAMUS says there are 151 missing people there.
    That seems really excessive. Even if only half of them were from this year - 75 missing people?! WTF, alien abductions???
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.news9.com/story/5f77ef28...laza-district-

Update Thread is heading to Non MDS thanks. The Human Remains that was reported on 09/05/2020 in OKC has been identified as Jaedyn Hamilton (19).

OKLAHOMA CITY - The family of 19-year-old Jaedyn Hamilton is searching for answers after his body was discovered in a grassy area of northwest Oklahoma City.
    “All I want to know is how? Why?” said Aleatha Jones, Hamilton’s grandmother.

A dog walker called Oklahoma City police to a grassy area near Northwest 16th Street and College Avenue after 10 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 5. According to an incident report, police found “skeletal remains still inside some clothing.”

Read: Authorities Investigating Scene Where Human Remains Were Discovered

Amy Elliot of the Oklahoma Office of the Chief Medical Examiner confirmed this week the remains belong to Hamilton.

“I’m still in shock. It’s still hard to believe it,” said Keonna Wright, Hamilton’s aunt.

Jones and Wright said Hamilton had recently aged out of foster care and was living at the Carolyn Williams Center, which is next-door to where his remains were found.

He was building on a promising life, they said, having recently bought a car with plans to get his own apartment.

“He was wanting to get his sisters and take care of them,” Jones said.

The Oklahoma Department of Human Services said Hamilton was employed as a commercial plumbing apprentice from Feb. through Aug., when he was discharged. The agency did not provide a reason for the discharge and said they will work with law enforcement if requested.

The medical examiner is compiling a full report, which will include the suspected cause and manner of death.

Police are not currently investigating the death as a homicide.

So he grew up in a bad family system that caused him to have to be in foster care in the first place, and then aged out of foster care in the middle of the pandemic, and was basically put to the streets at 19 years old. He wouldn't have been a missing person, because nobody cared where he was.

Very sad, and a failure of our society in my opinion. RIP Jaedyn, I'm sorry this world failed you in so many ways.

So he grew up in a bad family system that caused him to have to be in foster care in the first place, and then aged out of foster care in the middle of the pandemic, and was basically put to the streets at 19 years old. He wouldn't have been a missing person, because nobody cared where he was.

Very sad, and a failure of our society in my opinion. RIP Jaedyn, I'm sorry this world failed you in so many ways.
    It breaks my heart to see this. Just because someone turns 18 doesn't mean they should be thrown on the streets. There should be programs to help these young people transition into becoming adults and living on their own.

When people go to rehab, they have sober living to help them transition them back into the real world in a healthy way. Why can't we have this for our foster system?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

How do you know he grew up in a bad family system?, you know the family? Maybe it was a great family, maybe he was the fuck up. From what I read here he wasn't thrown to the streets it says he was living at some center and had a job and money to buy a car. It says his job let him go, maybe he was a thief or was on drugs. I think its unfair to place blame on society bcz one 19 yr old foster kid ended up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It breaks my heart to see this. Just because someone turns 18 doesn't mean they should be thrown on the streets. There should be programs to help these young people transition into becoming adults and living on their own.

When people go to rehab, they have sober living to help them transition them back into the real world in a healthy way. Why can't we have this for our foster system?
    Yes it sucks when young people end up dead.

I've had some experience with foster kids, they aren't just thrown to the streets when they turn 18 (in most cases). They do get offered housing and programs and the gov't gives them money. Often times these foster kids are fuck ups and dont want help!

If you knew him prior to his death would you have taken him in? You could possibly be that one person in this cruel world who would have given him a chance and maybe he'd still be alive. Anyway, he's not the only kid in that position so are you willing to do your part as a good society member by accepting one of these foster kids into your home, one thats about to turn 18 with nowhere to go?

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    If you knew him prior to his death would you have taken him in? You could possibly be that one person in this cruel world who would have given him a chance and maybe he'd still be alive. Anyway, he's not the only kid in that position so are you willing to do your part as a good society member by accepting one of these foster kids into your home, one thats about to turn 18 with nowhere to go?
    Damn, why you got a hard on for RBW?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The questions I asked are valid and would have been directed towards anyone who said what she said. This has nothing to do with a hard on for her.

Meh, his opinion means nothing to me, and he always responds to my posts like this. I notice that he rarely does it with anyone else, but does it with me all the time. It says a lot about him, not me.

Meh, his opinion means nothing to me, and he always responds to my posts like this. I notice that he rarely does it with anyone else, but does it with me all the time. It says a lot about him, not me.
    Big ole hard on.

Bad family, how do you know? Failed society & cruel world is why he's dead? According to your thought process you failed this young man bcz you are apart of society and the world. Look in the mirror.

Big ole hard on.

Bad family, how do you know? Failed society & cruel world is why he's dead? According to your thought process you failed this young man bcz you are apart of society and the world. Look in the mirror.
    You know nothing about me. Unlike you I don't whore post my whole life all over MDS for attention, so you can't say anything about me because you don't know what I have and haven't done. You love to come on here and troll and then try to play the victim when people respond, and bait and try to attack people. I have nothing to say to you conversationally. Don't respond to my posts that aren't Mod related. I have nothing to converse with you about and aren't going to answer any of your juvenile questions again.

I am telling you just this once, stop cluttering the death treads with your trolling. It's not innocent posting or 'just asking questions', everyone else can see exactly what you are doing. Don't do it in the death threads.

You know nothing about me. Unlike you I don't whore post my whole life all over MDS for attention, so you can't say anything about me because you don't know what I have and haven't done. You love to come on here and troll and then try to play the victim when people respond, and bait and try to attack people. I have nothing to say to you conversationally. Don't respond to my posts that aren't Mod related. I have nothing to converse with you about and aren't going to answer any of your juvenile questions again.

I am telling you just this once, stop cluttering the death treads with your trolling. It's not innocent posting or 'just asking questions', everyone else can see exactly what you are doing. Don't do it in the death threads.
    You're right I dont know you. I do know you say things then never want to explain further. I do post photos here but only photos I want people to see its not my whole life. You telling me not to resoond here wont work bcz I do what I want. Dont like it? Kick me out! This time dont make it 90 days go for the lifetime kickout and I'll have Mr Mike overrule you. The buck stops with him, not you! Understand?

You're right I dont know you. I do know you say things then never want to explain further. I do post photos here but only photos I want people to see its not my whole life. You telling me not to resoond here wont work bcz I do what I want. Dont like it? Kick me out! This time dont make it 90 days go for the lifetime kickout and I'll have Mr Mike overrule you. The buck stops with him, not you! Understand?
    Who's Mike?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Who's Mike?
    The creator of MDS. Also the one that made the rules of which Saleen has broken multiple times on multiple occasions. There's being a troll and then there's being an asshole to people just for the sake of being an asshole.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

You're right, the buck does stop with Mike. I just chatted with him. Enjoy your ban.

You're right, the buck does stop with Mike. I just chatted with him. Enjoy your ban.

The creator of MDS. Also the one that made the rules of which Saleen has broken multiple times on multiple occasions. There's being a troll and then there's being an asshole to people just for the sake of being an asshole.
    Does he ever chat in the forum? I'm not sure if I'm familiar with him.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

He used to be on here all the time, but he got married and had kids and rarely comes over here these days. Every once in a while he will post in Preemie.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He comes up as "MyDeathspace" and not his name. So if you've ever seen MDS post, that's him.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information