Thread: Ashley Nagy (29) and Charles Red Willow (26) shot and killed

Ashley Nagy (29) and Charles Red Willow (26) shot and killed

http://www.mccolleyschapels.com/guestbook/ashley-nagy
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/08/...es-red-willow/
    https://siouxfuneralhome.com/book-of...rles/index.php

Police have identified the two victims found fatally shot in a park in western South Dakota earlier this week. Authorities say 26-year-old Charles Red Willow, a Rapid City man, and 29-year-old Ashley Nagy, of Greeley, Colorado, were found dead from multiple gunshots in Thomson Park in Rapid City Monday night.

Investigators believe the two knew the shooter, but a suspect hasn?t been identified. They say evidence at the scene leads them to believe the shooting was drug-related.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...lated_shooting
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-25-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I don't associate South Dakota with drug-related killings. I think of it as our little Midwest Utopia.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I don't associate South Dakota with drug-related killings. I think of it as our little Midwest Utopia.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...w-ad-campaign/

We were late to the party, but there were 6 murders in town in August most of which seem to have some drug connections. And of course there's the Sturgis bacchanal bringing not only covid and human trafficking, buth Meth, and all sorts of other questionable substances.

August is the worst. But when the weather turns cold, a lot of the rifraff head to Florida, California and other warmer parts. There's always trouble on the Rez of course...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...w-ad-campaign/

We were late to the party, but there were 6 murders in town in August most of which seem to have some drug connections. And of course there's the Sturgis bacchanal bringing not only covid and human trafficking, buth Meth, and all sorts of other questionable substances.

August is the worst. But when the weather turns cold, a lot of the rifraff head to Florida, California and other warmer parts. There's always trouble on the Rez of course...

But on the bright side, I just read several articles about Sturgis and COVID19 and the news looks promising. Two weeks after hundreds of thousands gathered in Sturgis, they've only traced 103 cases to the event, and the number of asymptomatic positive cases among the populace remained within the average range. Not bad results considering most people weren't wearing masks or social-distancing. I would have expected many more cases with that many drunken people staggering around.

https://www.newscenter1.tv/city-of-s...llowing-rally/

Rest in peace, Ashley and Charles...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

But on the bright side, I just read several articles about Sturgis and COVID19 and the news looks promising. Two weeks after hundreds of thousands gathered in Sturgis, they've only traced 103 cases to the event, and the number of asymptomatic positive cases among the populace remained within the average range. Not bad results considering most people weren't wearing masks or social-distancing. I would have expected many more cases with that many drunken people staggering around.

https://www.newscenter1.tv/city-of-s...llowing-rally/

Rest in peace, Ashley and Charles...
    Our active cases have jumped by about 30% in the last week in my county. We've gone from 4 cases on campus from March - mid August to 38 as of yesterday. And a lot of us suspect that plenty of sick people aren't getting tested. I know of two families (multiple members in the same household) that got diagnosed last week. I'm pretty sure lots of cases in nursing homes aren't getting tallied. So not feeling very optimistic. I realize our numbers are low compared to urban areas, but per capita? It's a lot.

The suspect accused of fatally shooting two people in Rapid City last month has been arrested in New York City, according to a news release from the Rapid City Police Department.

Arnson Absolu, a 37-year-old from the Bronx, was recently located and booked into jail in New York City for charges related to the first-degree murders of Charles Red Willow and Ashley Nagy, the release says. He?s now awaiting extradition to South Dakota.

The investigation into Absolu began after surveillance video near the shooting scene captured his vehicle, police spokesman Brendyn Medina told the Journal. He said the motive remains unknown.

The investigation was conducted by the Rapid City Police Department, Pennington County Sheriff?s Office with the help of local, state and federal agencies from South Dakota, New Hampshire and New York.

Red Willow, a 26-year-old from Rapid City, and Nagy, a 29-year-old from Greeley, Colorado, were found dead from multiple bullet wounds inside a car at Thomson Park around 10:40 p.m. on Aug. 24, police say.

Red Willow and Nagy are two of six victims killed between Aug. 3 and Sept. 3. Two of the suspects have yet to be identified and a seventh shooting death is under investigation as a possible homicide.
    https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...7ad5ce995f97b8

It's a long way from the Bronx to South Dakota.

Quote Originally Posted by Lena Norbert View Post
    It's a long way from the Bronx to South Dakota.
    Yep. Apparently security cameras caught images of his rental car, cops traced it back to the east coast... so he didn't just come to SD, he drove.

So what's going on here? Some guy drives from the Bronx to SD, kills these two and drives back to the Bronx? Murder for hire? Revenge hit? Why have seven people been killed in a month in that park? Drugs? Questions, I has 'em.

So what's going on here? Some guy drives from the Bronx to SD, kills these two and drives back to the Bronx? Murder for hire? Revenge hit? Why have seven people been killed in a month in that park? Drugs? Questions, I has 'em.
    Well, the guess seems to be drugs for this case. But 7 people haven't been killed in the park. 7 people in the city in the last month, which is bad enough we only had 9 all year last year, which was high...

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...48#post3799648
    A man who went missing after the Aug. 24 Rapid City double homicide was found dead nearly a month later in the woods north of Sheridan Lake.

Dakota Zaiser, a 22-year-old from Rapid City, was found Sept. 22 and is suspected to have been killed by the same man accused in the double homicide, according to a news release from the Rapid City Police Department.
    Last edited by puzzld; 09-24-2020 at 06:31 AM.

https://www.facebook.com/dakota.zaiser.50

Arnson Absolu now faces third first-degree murder charge in death of Dakota Zaiser

https://www.kotatv.com/2021/01/13/ar...dakota-zaiser/

RAPID CITY, S.D. (KOTA) - A Bronx, New York man already charged with a double murder in a Rapid City park last August is now charged with a third homicide here.

Arnson Absolu,36, was originally charged with the murders of Charles Red Willow and Ashley Nagy.

Red Willow and Nagy were found shot to death in a car in the parking lot of Thomson Park on Aug 24.

Absolu was arrested in New York on September 4th.

Now a Pennington County Grand Jury has charged Absolu with first-degree murder in the death of Dakota Zaiser, 22, whose body was found on Sep 23 in a forested area near Sheridan Lake.

Absolu is in custody in the Bronx.

His next court date there is set for January 25th.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The trials seem to be getting back on track since things have been opening up. This will be an interesting one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My mom was called for jury duty for this trial... but sadly at her age we didn't think she was up for it. Sad.

My mom was called for jury duty for this trial... but sadly at her age we didn't think she was up for it. Sad.
    Maybe you could go in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You know me too well!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You know me too well!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information