Thread: Kassanndra Cantrell (33) was pregnant when she went missing and was found murdered a month later

Kassanndra Cantrell (33) was pregnant when she went missing and was found murdered a month later

https://www.q13fox.com/news/deputies...-circumstances

PARKLAND, WA - A Pierce County family is desperate for answers in the search of a missing pregnant woman who seemingly vanished Tuesday morning.

Loved ones say it was the ultimate red flag when Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, failed to show up to her first ultrasound this week, something she?d so been looking forward, something they say she wouldn?t willingly miss.

?This is not normal, she wouldn?t just vanish?I just need her back," said Marie Smith, Cantrell's mother.

It?s been an agonizing four days since Smith last saw her daughter. It was early Tuesday morning when Smith was heading out to work.

"She just said 'have a good day at work' I said 'thank you'. She said 'love you' and I said 'love you'. And that was the last time," said Smith about her last conversation with her daughter.

About an hour later, at 8:45 a.m. a security camera caught her driving away in her 2014 white Mazda sedan from her and mother?s Parkland home. The only plan her mom knew she had that day was at some point to go to the grocery store.

?I don't think that's where she was going when she left. Everything seemed to indicate she was going to see somebody because if she was going to the grocery store she would?ve just put her hair in a ponytail and put on some jeans and headed out, but it was clear she?d taken a shower and gotten dressed. She had taken some extra time, she doesn?t do that just to go grocery shopping," said Smith.

When she didn?t return home later that day or answer any calls, the fear started to sink in. even more so when they discovered her phone was turned off. ?She never turns her phone off, and she wouldn?t stop all her social interactions. It doesn?t make any sense, something has happened.?

The nightmare deepened when Cantrell didn?t show up for her very first ultrasound appointment on Wednesday afternoon.

?She wouldn?t have missed it for the world, it doesn?t make any sense for her to be gone at all," said Smith.

Smith said her daughter was about three months pregnant. The father is a friend, and though unexpected, for Cantrell it was the most welcomed surprise.

?When she found out she was thrilled because she wasn?t sure that she'd have a chance to have a baby and so she was really excited, she already picked out names," said Smith.

Pierce County Officials said police found Cantrell's vehicle parked near the Tacoma Dome Friday night. Detectives are asking nearby businesses to check security cameras for any possible information.

The Pierce County Sheriff?s Department is calling Cantrell?s disappearance suspicious. They?re not sure if she ever ended up going to the store Tuesday. They say since she disappeared there has been no activity on her bank account or cell phone.

?I'd just like my baby to come home with me so she can have her baby?I need her to come home,? said Smith.

If you have any information on Cantrell?s whereabouts, you?re asked to contact the Pierce County Sheriff?s Department. If you see Cantrell or her vehicle, call 911.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I have a special place in my heart for pregnant women. If only people respected everything they go through to have a child...shit is just unreal. After watching what my wife went through with both of our children, it makes me fucking rage like no other when something happens to them.

I hope Kassandra is found safe, and that nothing untoward has happened to her.

And god forbid it has, I hope the mfers who are responsible for her disappearance/disposition get the fuck beat out of them so badly they wish they died as children.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'm worried about the outcome of this case. The police did not detain ex-BF while they combed through the property, and apparently his whereabouts are unknown at this time. Family and friends are searching at Point Defiance this weekend, but personally, I don't believe she's there. I believe that her phone was abandoned in or near the park in order to confuse police and searchers.

I'm so so sorry for her and for her family. Her mom seemed so excited about the upcoming baby and said Kassandra was, too. I have a 3 month old grandbaby who is the end all, be all (except for his 2 year old sister who is the other end all, be all). I can not imagine losing all of that to some asshole who thought he had the right to take two lives.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kassann...iller-hat-man/

"48 Hours" obtains never-before-seen footage of the mysterious killer known as the "Hat Man"

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kassann...iller-hat-man/

"48 Hours" obtains never-before-seen footage of the mysterious killer known as the "Hat Man"
    Super scary. I haven't even heard about this case.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Super scary. I haven't even heard about this case.
    Neither had I. It's probably on YouTube so I'll be watching the full episode. It's a super creepy video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Neither had I. It's probably on YouTube so I'll be watching the full episode. It's a super creepy video.
    It really is. He is wearing facial covering and surgical gloves, walking down the street on a sunny day. In normal times that could be cause for alarm and/or make people notice; however, we're talking COVID times, so no one noticed. Ugh!

Thread Information