Thread: Timesha Beauchamp (20) really died months after being mistakenly declared dead and taken to a funeral home

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timesha Beauchamp (20) really died months after being mistakenly declared dead and taken to a funeral home

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-she-n1237857

Paramedics declared a Michigan woman dead before her remains were taken to a funeral home ? where staff found she was very much alive, authorities said Monday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-22-2022 at 12:41 PM.

Hmmm I wonder how often this happens...if her vitals were that bad I wonder if she's going to make it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Omg.
    Are we sure this didn’t happen in San Antonio?
    But seriously... OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Omg.
    Are we sure this didn’t happen in San Antonio?
    But seriously... OMG!
    Get outta my head. First thing I thought of...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Will this be like the guy that woke up at his funeral and then died for real two weeks later?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/woman-foun...-attorney-says

. THE 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN WHO WAS FOUND BREATHING IN A DETROIT FUNERAL HOME HAS NOW DIED, attorney Geoffrey Fieger announced. — The 20-year-old woman who was found breathing in a Detroit funeral home has now died, attorney Geoffrey Fieger announced.

Fieger files $50 million lawsuit in case of woman found alive after being pronounced dead

On Oct. 18, Timesha Beauchamp died at Children's Hospital as a result of brain damage, Fieger said.

Fieger has filed a $50 million lawsuit against Southfield EMS Paramedics in the case of Beauchamp.

Back in August, Southfield Fire Department paramedics responded to a home for an unresponsive woman. When they arrived, the fire chief said Beauchamp wasn't breathing; after standard efforts to revive her, first responders determined after about 30 minutes that she was deceased.
    Because there was no indication of foul play, as per standard operating procedure, the Oakland County Medical Examiner's Office was contacted and given the medical data. The patient was again determined to have expired and the body was released directly to the family to make arrangements with a funeral home of their choosing,” the chief said in a statement at the time.

Hours later, staff at the James H. Cole funeral home realized Beauchamp was still breathing.

Her family has issued the following statement:

“Our whole family is devastated. This is the second time our beloved Timesha has been pronounced dead – but this time she isn’t coming back.”

The City of Southfield also responded with the below statement:

"The City of Southfield sends its deepest sympathies to the Timesha Beauchamp family on her passing. Per city policy, no further comment can be made due to pending litigation."

Update the woman who was mistaken for dead back in August has just died.

Not surprised.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Not surprised.
    Yeah, the language used at the beginning of the initial article:
    staff found she was very much alive, authorities said Monday.
    makes it sound like she got up and asked what the hell happened in the funeral home, but reading on it sounds like she was barely clinging to life.

How terribly sad for her family. I can't even imagine having your child die twice.

Thread Information