Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: it makes u think twice about fighting over that parking space

Re: it makes u think twice about fighting over that parking space

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1176.msg44619#msg44619 date=1157648412]
    [quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1176.msg44538#msg44538 date=1157645192]
    [quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1176.msg44503#msg44503 date=1157642394]
    [quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1176.msg44496#msg44496 date=1157641743]
    [quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1176.msg43897#msg43897 date=1157548753]
    I saw a guy weaving through trafic once and when he came into my lane and went to go around me I opened my door and he realy went for a ride.
    [/quote]

Are you serious? What the FUCK is your problem? You could have killed him, you goddamn psycho!
    [/quote]

I'm just kidding......lighten up, like I would let my car door get smashed....

[/quote]

Dude, it's not funny. Someone did that deliberately to a friend of mine recently (weaving through traffic is legal in Australia) and he broke his arm. The wanker just laughed and drove off. :x
    [/quote]

so let me get this right, just so I know for the future….if it happened to someone you knew then it's not funny…got it

only shit you say can be funny GROW UP

[/quote]

It's not because it happened to someone I know, it's because pulling shit like that can KILL PEOPLE. What are you, some kind of psychopathic freak?

I don't see why drivers can't just be more respectful of each other on the road.

SOAD

er......I think NJMIKE was joking about knocking a biker off........................he has a sense of humour similar to a friend of mine, deliberately says stuff to rattle ppl then smirks and says "ahaha just kidding you guys"

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=1176.msg45110#msg45110 date=1157713077]
    er......I think NJMIKE was joking about knocking a biker off........................he has a sense of humour similar to a friend of mine, deliberately says stuff to rattle ppl then smirks and says "ahaha just kidding you guys"
    [/quote]

Thank's SOAD someone understands me....cool
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

haha I kno I already posted a reply to this but some douchebag parked his bike in my spot when i went to get some food at the store today (I was gone for like 10 minutes) and all our parking spots have numbers on them for our apartments, so i pulled in and knocked his bike over. It was kinda an accident though cause i didn't see it. But he shouldn't have been in my spot...it was a nice bike, now its gas tank is all fucked up and the pedals missing lol. I just pulled back out and parked behind another building, but you shoulda seen his face when he came out. I laughed at him though. Idiot.

I drive a Civic. I get a kick out of pulling as far foward as possible.
    First off, it's a parking spot. Get over it; there are others. What DOES bother me is the guy who lives in my apartments who has a car and a bike and parks them in seperate spots. My Dad rode a bike for years, and he always parked his car and bike in the same spot, the bike in front of the car.
    Secondly, we wouldn't have this problem if every other vehicle in the fekkin parking lot wasn't an SUV.

And on that note, when I'm trying to back my little Civic out of a parking spot between two SUVs twice the size of my car, and I can't see shit until the ass half of my car is in the road, don't fucking HONK at me as you fly by behind me, assmonkey!
    Maybe I'm crazy, but if I see someone backing out of a parking spot, I stop and wait for them, not try to speed behind them. That's just super rude and dangerous. Bright side it, if someone pulls out behind me while I'm backing out, they're at fault.&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=1176.msg48139#msg48139 date=1158179967]
    I drive a Civic. I get a kick out of pulling as far foward as possible.
    First off, it's a parking spot. Get over it; there are others. What DOES bother me is the guy who lives in my apartments who has a car and a bike and parks them in seperate spots. My Dad rode a bike for years, and he always parked his car and bike in the same spot, the bike in front of the car.
    Secondly, we wouldn't have this problem if every other vehicle in the fekkin parking lot wasn't an SUV.

And on that note, when I'm trying to back my little Civic out of a parking spot between two SUVs twice the size of my car, and I can't see shit until the ass half of my car is in the road, don't fucking HONK at me as you fly by behind me, assmonkey!
    Maybe I'm crazy, but if I see someone backing out of a parking spot, I stop and wait for them, not try to speed behind them. That's just super rude and dangerous. Bright side it, if someone pulls out behind me while I'm backing out, they're at fault.Â* :-P
    [/quote]

&quot;First off, it's a parking spot. Get over it;&quot;

If your refering to me knocking over that douchebags bike, the parking spot is reserved for my husband and I's car because my husband is disabled so we park next to the door.The spot is clearly labled, &quot;Aartment 6 only&quot; this idiot was just fat and lazy. So i personally think he got what he deserved but if you weren't talking about me then whatever i guess.

That idiots who lived next to me always had their friends park in my reserved spot. Then had the audacity to get mad when I blocked them in. I had to park somewhere and I wasn't going to park in visitor parking, when my spot was paid for. In my last apt, I paid for a carport and had a car towed that was parked in it. The moron actually asked ME to pay the ticket and towing charge, because I could have just asked him to move.&nbsp; I slammed the door in his face.

yeah, we pay for the spot too so it did kinda piss me off but i guess he was more fucked in the end. He left about an hour after I hit it so when he let I just moved my car back into my spot :)

My statement was made in general. Freaking out over a parking spot is just as stupid as freaking out over seats in a movie theater.

I pay for a parking spot here, and it pisses me off to no end when people park in it. There are signs everywhere warning that they'll be towed, so I have no qualms about doing it when they park in my spot.

But I couldn't imagine myself hitting a vehicle that had parked in my spot, causing significant damage, not telling the owner, and laughing about it. Yeah, it was his own damn fault, but that doesn't make it okay. You should have been paying attention. It could have been a kid on a bicycle or something.

that's horrible no parking spot is worth half your body or life for that matter i had to laugh though soad i tottaly respect bikers b/c i grew up w/ a dad with a bike i give them way more space infront of me 7 such but what kills me is ppl riding woithout helmets...it makes me sick to think of them getting in an accident...aside from that reminds me of the malcolm in the middle episode where the mom gets in a fight w/ another mom and they demolish each other cars in the parking lot kinda funny i feel like doing that sometimes but i have hyundai and i can't affor to damage it and yeah those fucktards that see you pulling out and give your &quot;little' caqr no space when backing out &amp; honking ther horns makes me wanna back into them more&nbsp;
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

I'm kinda glad now my truck barely fits in the close/&quot;good&quot; spots

NOW look for all you overweight people...If you park faraway and walk you might loose weight :lol: :lol: :lol:
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

SOAD

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1176.msg48932#msg48932 date=1158233038]
    NOW look for all you overweight people...If you park faraway and walk you might loose weight :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]

real funny you should say something like that, in the UK we have spots at supermarkets which are designated for Mother/child, so I always park in them.............I always had to walk as a kid so I dont see why it should be any different for anybody else, if kids had to walk they might no be so fat

[quote author=bellaicy link=topic=1176.msg48544#msg48544 date=1158197555]
    that's horrible no parking spot is worth half your body or life for that matter i had to laugh though soad i tottaly respect bikers b/c i grew up w/ a dad with a bike i give them way more space infront of me 7 such but what kills me is ppl riding woithout helmets...it makes me sick to think of them getting in an accident...aside from that reminds me of the malcolm in the middle episode where the mom gets in a fight w/ another mom and they demolish each other cars in the parking lot kinda funny i feel like doing that sometimes but i have hyundai and i can't affor to damage it and yeah those fucktards that see you pulling out and give your &quot;little' caqr no space when backing out &amp; honking ther horns makes me wanna back into them more
    [/quote]

in the UK you have to wear a helmet, I also drive a car (got a real sweet BMW) and I always drive with my lights on so im more visable to bikes and I always move over if I see a bike coming (tho sometimes the fuckers are so fast they scare me lol)

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=1176.msg48947#msg48947 date=1158236473]
    real funny you should say something like that, in the UK we have spots at supermarkets which are designated for Mother/child, so I always park in them.............I always had to walk as a kid so I dont see why it should be any different for anybody else, if kids had to walk they might no be so fat
    [/quote]

those are for pregnant women, meanie.
    :-P

SOAD

[quote author=unfuckingreal link=topic=1176.msg49337#msg49337 date=1158262821]
    [quote author=SOAD link=topic=1176.msg48947#msg48947 date=1158236473]
    [/quote]

those are for pregnant women, meanie.
    :-P
    [/quote]

well thats very lucky then because A)they will start losing the pregnancy pounds sooner, and B) they might think twice before having anymore sprogs&nbsp;

:lol: you said &quot;sprogs&quot; ... Never heard that before! I LIKE IT!

My bff in college says &quot;sprogs.&quot;&nbsp; In fact, that was her nickname.&nbsp; She was also from England.

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=1176.msg48416#msg48416 date=1158187932]
    My statement was made in general. Freaking out over a parking spot is just as stupid as freaking out over seats in a movie theater.

I pay for a parking spot here, and it pisses me off to no end when people park in it. There are signs everywhere warning that they'll be towed, so I have no qualms about doing it when they park in my spot.

But I couldn't imagine myself hitting a vehicle that had parked in my spot, causing significant damage, not telling the owner, and laughing about it. Yeah, it was his own damn fault, but that doesn't make it okay. You should have been paying attention. It could have been a kid on a bicycle or something.
    [/quote]

well i'm sure the kid on a bike would have moved. And I was paying attention sweety, he shouldn't have been there. And people have hit my car and not told me before, thats just the way shit works. So what goes around comes around.

I have a great uncle in northern Cali. I heard that one time a lady threatened to shoot him over a parking space at the grocery store. She said something to the effect of &quot;you're lucky i don't have my gun with me today.&quot; WTF!!! It's a damn parking spot at the fucking grocery store. People really need to chill out.&nbsp;
    Love isn&#39;t what makes the world go round. It&#39;s what makes the ride worthwhile. [4-01-07]

SOAD

in the USA you got no excuse to fight over a parking spot, you have such vast open areas you can prolly park anywhere.
    I live in a very populated area and any sort of driving is a nightmare, I even had to que at a gas station at 530am....anyone who didnt know the time would of thought it was mid day
    10-15 yrs ago I could count the cars parked on my street with one hand, now my road is littered with cars, If ppl park in the street when they got a perfectly good driveway then i get my keys out.
    there is one curly haired cunt with a mazda rx8 at the end of my street and if he cant get a space right outside his door he parks across the pavement so ppl have to cross the road

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=1176.msg51761#msg51761 date=1158527393]
    in the USA you got no excuse to fight over a parking spot, you have such vast open areas you can prolly park anywhere.
    I live in a very populated area and any sort of driving is a nightmare, I even had to que at a gas station at 530am....anyone who didnt know the time would of thought it was mid day
    10-15 yrs ago I could count the cars parked on my street with one hand, now my road is littered with cars, If ppl park in the street when they got a perfectly good driveway then i get my keys out.
    there is one curly haired cunt with a mazda rx8 at the end of my street and if he cant get a space right outside his door he parks across the pavement so ppl have to cross the road
    [/quote]

We have absolutely NO excuse to bitch about parking.&nbsp; Most places you go to have huge lots.&nbsp; The bottom line is alot of people are fucking lazy.&nbsp; They'll go to a mall and drive around the parking lot fighting for the closest space, yet walk around the mall for 3 hours.&nbsp; Or they'll go to walmart and do the same damn thing, even though they supply shopping carts, people have to fight for the closest space.&nbsp; Makes no sense.&nbsp;

SOAD

In the UK the goverment are very anti-car....all our main roads are being narrowed down, parking charges are high (my friend pays around £6 ($12) to park by her work in town...every day)...fuel costs are about £4 a gallon ($8)
    you also got road tax (most cars £180 $360 per year)..........and next they are bringing in tolls for the motorway/freeway.........their plan is to fuck up all the main roads so ppl will simply pay to use the freeway, and to simply price people off the road.
    pretty soon nobody will be able to afford a car so there will be no need to fight over a space

I've always made it a point to park as far as I can from where I'm going (unless it's raining), just for the walk.&nbsp; I refuse to drive around town, and blocks for a half hour, wasting gas, when I can just park in the village lot, where NOBODY parks!&nbsp; Then walk to the stores I need to go to.&nbsp; In parking garages, I always park as far as I can away, kinda scary sometimes (night) but mace is a girls best friend.&nbsp; And the mall and whatnot, again...I'm the one waaaay out in the parking lot where barely nobody parks.&nbsp; And laughing my ass off at the person just sitting there waiting for someone to pull out of thier 'good' spot.&nbsp; Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get that 'good' spot.&nbsp; When I see a car sitting there waiting for me to leave, I'll sit there and wait too :)&nbsp; I only do that in perfectly nice weather where people CAN WALK.&nbsp; I dont mind hurrying out of a spot when its crappy out.
    ~Of All The Things I&#039;ve Lost, I Miss My Mind The Most~

SOAD

about a mile from my house is a convienience store which has a small car park, right next door to it is a school car park (which is open except for kids hols)
    it never ceases to amaze me that ppl wait on the main road for someone to exit the store park rather than just go park in the school park
    funny how humans are meant to be intelligent but sometimes are so retarded it defies belief

[quote author=Cutlass Project 06 link=topic=1176.msg51595#msg51595 date=1158485480]

well i'm sure the kid on a bike would have moved. And I was paying attention sweety, he shouldn't have been there. And people have hit my car and not told me before, thats just the way shit works. So what goes around comes around.
    [/quote]

Oh, you were paying attention? So you deliberately hit the motorcycle? OH! Well I thought it was an accident and you didn't care. But deliberately hitting someone's vehicle, taking off, and laughing about it is totally okay!
    And people have hit your car and not told you??? WOW, you're TOTALLY justified in damaging as many cars as possible!!Â* :roll:

Thread Information