Thread: Welcome to Sweetie Pie's Owner Charged with Conspiracy in Nephew's (Andre Montgomery) Murder

Welcome to Sweetie Pie's Owner Charged with Conspiracy in Nephew's (Andre Montgomery) Murder

VIDEO - https://www.tmz.com/videos/0-o61qbt2a/

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...I1U_jTj3ijpyq0

https://www.instagram.com/the_timnorman/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4n_...ature=youtu.be

https://www.facebook.com/tim.norman.39

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/18/welco...re-montgomery/

"Welcome to Sweetie Pie's" star Miss Robbie is dealing with a new family shocker tied to the murder of her grandson -- cops have arrested her own son for an alleged murder-for-hire plot straight outta "Dateline."

Miss Robbie's son, and costar on the OWN show, James Timothy Norman was busted by feds for his alleged role in the 2016 shooting death of Andre Montgomery ... his nephew and Miss Robbie's grandchild.

According to docs, prosecutors say Norman -- who owns Sweetie Pie's restaurant -- took out a $450k life insurance policy on his nephew back in 2014 ... and then worked with a woman named Terica Ellis to allegedly pull off the murder. The feds claim they communicated on burner phones in the days leading up to the killing in St. Louis.

In docs, obtained by TMZ, prosecutors claim Ellis got Andre's location the day of the murder ... then placed a call to Norman. Shortly after that, on March 14, 2016 ... Montgomery was shot at killed, and the feds claim they ping'd Ellis' phone near the scene of the crime.

Immediately after Montgomery's murder ... Ellis allegedly called Norman, left town and deposited $9k in cash into various bank accounts. Prosecutors say Norman then contacted the life insurance company in an attempt to collect on the policy.

Ellis is facing the same murder-for-hire conspiracy charge as Norman.

As we reported ... the OWN series' star, Miss Robbie, always believed her grandson's murder was a setup, but you have to imagine this is still quite shocking to her.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 08-21-2020 at 07:56 AM.

I can't imagine being greedy enough to kill your relatives.
    I guess Sweetie Pie hadn't hit the big time yet when this murder occurred?! Or else her son wouldn't need the money, but then again, he's probably a greedy son of a bitch.
    I only know the Sweetie Pie name, because my brother bought macaroni and cheese from a co-worker's wife using the Sweetie Pie recipe for Thanksgiving one year.
    I hate mac and cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I guess Sweetie Pie hadn't hit the big time yet when this murder occurred?!
    4 years ago...I thought it's been a tv show for longer than that. Google tells me the first episode date was 2011, so he was just a greedy cunt. That's sad though, I can't even imagine how the grandma feels with it being her own son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    4 years ago...I thought it's been a tv show for longer than that. Google tells me the first episode date was 2011, so he was just a greedy cunt. That's sad though, I can't even imagine how the grandma feels with it being her own son.
    I haven't watched real TV since forever and I'm not sure if I'd care to watch her show if I did.

I can't imagine being greedy enough to kill your relatives.
    I guess Sweetie Pie hadn't hit the big time yet when this murder occurred?! Or else her son wouldn't need the money, but then again, he's probably a greedy son of a bitch.
    I only know the Sweetie Pie name, because my brother bought macaroni and cheese from a co-worker's wife using the Sweetie Pie recipe for Thanksgiving one year.
    I hate mac and cheese.
    All of this. Especially the part about mac and cheese.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

You don't know who Nelly is?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You don't know who Nelly is?!?!?
    I hope she means, she doesn't know who the main characters aka the murderers are or it's going to get hot in here. Lol!

I hope she means, she doesn't know who the main characters aka the murderers are or it's going to get hot in here. Lol!
    I have never heard of any of these people or the restaurant. I don't watch much TV. I know who Nelly is, but to be honest I probably couldn't identify any song he has done/worked on. I'm more of a hard rock, classic rock, or prog rock kind of person. I don't do country or rap. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin. I will be the first to admit that I am not up on a lot of pop culture stuff.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-25-2020 at 08:09 AM.

RBW: google Nelly, I am sure you will either recognize him or know of some of his songs. He is a rapper and I doubt has anything to do with this show.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

RBW: google Nelly, I am sure you will either recognize him or know of some of his songs. He is a rapper and I doubt has anything to do with this show.
    I know who he is, but I looked and I don't know any of his songs.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have never heard of any of these people or the restaurant. I don't watch much TV. I know who Nelly is, but to be honest I probably couldn't identify any song he has done/worked on. I'm more of a hard rock, classic rock, or prog rock kind of person. I don't do country or rap. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin. I will be the first to admit that I am not up on a lot of pop culture stuff.
    Twinz. Nelly who? Heard of him, wouldn't recognize any of his songs (he sings, right?), wouldn't recognize him if I tripped over him. And yet.... my life feels incredibly rich and full.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Twinz. Nelly who? Heard of him, wouldn't recognize any of his songs (he sings, right?), wouldn't recognize him if I tripped over him. And yet.... my life feels incredibly rich and full.
    Wait till Nic and CC find out there are two of us in the same boat.

Oh man, you guys!!! "Country Grammar" was his breakout hit and was the shiiiiit. I think it was on TRL for weeks

He was so young...

I have never heard of Sweetie Pie before my brother brought her mac and cheese to Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't eat it so I can't tell you if it was good or not.
    As for not knowing Nelly's songs, I don't know if that is a forgivable sin. Lol! Jk!
    I just looked it up and I was 14 when "Country Grammar" came out. I feel old now.
    I don't like the new rap, but I do like Outkast, Ludacris, and all that old school rap.
    I definitely don't care for country! I don't do my wife left me, she took the dog, truck, beer country crap.
    The only country artists I tolerate are Shania Twain, Alan Jackson, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift.
    Before the age of 13, I listened to Japanese music, Leonard Cohen, Elvis Costello, Bob Dylan, Iggy Pop, etc.
    13-16, pop music.
    16 and onward, pop, alternative, punk. I love Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, AFI, Taking Back Sunday, Taylor Swift, etc.

I have never heard of Sweetie Pie before my brother brought her mac and cheese to Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't eat it so I can't tell you if it was good or not.
    As for not knowing Nelly's songs, I don't know if that is a forgivable sin. Lol! Jk!
    I just looked it up and I was 14 when "Country Grammar" came out. I feel old now.
    I don't like the new rap, but I do like Outkast, Ludacris, and all that old school rap.
    I definitely don't care for country! I don't do my wife left me, she took the dog, truck, beer country crap.
    The only country artists I tolerate are Shania Twain, Alan Jackson, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift.
    Before the age of 13, I listened to Japanese music, Leonard Cohen, Elvis Costello, Bob Dylan, Iggy Pop, etc.
    13-16, pop music.
    16 and onward, pop, alternative, punk. I love Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, AFI, Taking Back Sunday, Taylor Swift, etc.
    I can't stand country either! Although, weird mention, Nelly did a song with Tim McGraw that I LOVED. But my heart is with all hip-hop/rap. A small portion of the new stuff is good, but in the early 2000s almost everything was amazing. Ludacris, T.I, 50 cent (G-unit!), Eminem....man that all brings me back to such good times. And of course, I gotta rep the bay so love me some E-40, Too Short, Keak da Sneak...

I was 17 when Country Grammar came out so we are pretty close in age.

Last edited by up2trouble; 08-25-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I have never heard of these people or this show before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I have never heard of these people or this show before.
    I hadn't either until U2T posted the original article.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I hadn't either until U2T posted the original article.
    At least I am not alone!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eath-rcna48136

‘Sweetie Pie’s’ star Tim Norman convicted of arranging nephew’s murder

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I could have sworn there was another thread on this. I'm losing my mind.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information