Thread: Amanda Morgan Discovers that her child's (6months) pictures had been stolen and used in a Paedo site

Amanda Morgan Discovers that her child's (6months) pictures had been stolen and used in a Paedo site

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-pics-22542743

Twisted paedophiles nicked pictures of a woman?s two-year-old daughter and shared them on a child abuse website.

Amanda Morgan, 29, was horrified after finding three edited snaps of her child Callia Morgan ? aged just six months in the pictures ? which were originally posted on Instagram.

They were shared on a Russian website, which is believed to have thousands of global users.

The sickos made it look like Callia was wearing make-up and gave her bright green eyes.

Amanda, who lives with 29-year-old private security partner Paul Morgan, was alerted to the disturbing website by other parents trying to get it shut down.

She reported the site to Instagram and the police, but the mum-of-one said the pictures of her daughters are still online.

The business owner, from Liverpool, said: "When I got this message I thought 'I shouldn't have put any pictures on' but then I thought 'why shouldn't I?'

"They make me happy, I love looking back on pictures from when she was little. I shouldn't have that tarnished because of sickos in the world.

"I shared the pictures on a public account like a little baby photo album for friends and family to keep up to date, which is why people could see it.

"The photos then circulated on cute baby pages [on Facebook and Instagram] all innocently, and then they fell into the wrong hands."

Describing the moment she was alerted to the pictures, Amanda said: "I cried uncontrollably for 45 minutes when I received that message.

"My partner couldn't calm me down, I was sobbing and shaking. I thought it was all my fault because I had this Instagram page.

"There are three pictures of my child on that website, I haven't dolled her up like that, I wouldn't want to put my baby in make-up.

"She has hazel eyes but someone's edited them to make them look bright green and added black eyelashes and lipstick.

"As sickening as the comments were on Callia's, they were mild. The other stuff that's on there is even worse.

"I nearly threw up, I was literally retching like I was going to be sick. I've not been sleeping properly since I found out.

"There are loads of kids on these 'cute baby' pages and they are innocent pages until it turns into this."

Amanda felt compelled to set up an account on the site to see exactly what pictures of Callia were being shared ? and was left traumatised by the evil content.

She said: "I went on it and saw there are thousands of users and they all post pictures, there were even posts where mums shared pictures of their own kids.

"There are child abuse images all over the website.

"The usernames go from A-Z and each letter has thousands of users with paedophile usernames like 'baby abuser'.

"I've never seen anything like it. I didn't want to look too deep because I didn't want to scar myself.

"Obviously mine's bad with the comments but my baby's fully dressed. These kids are getting abused and getting pictures taken of them by their own parents.

"I just feel so sick and I feel sad for those babies.

Amanda has decided to speak out in a bid to get the website shut down and warn other parents.

She added: "Me staying quiet isn't helping anyone, I need to make people aware this site is there and the more attention that's brought to it it will get it taken down.

"I've made my page private since this happened."

Amanda also told parents to be mindful of the types of snaps they share on social media.

She said: "My child is covered, she's wearing a long-sleeved jumper and a skirt in one of the pictures and you can't see any of her skin.

"I would say to parents to make sure they're covered in any pictures they share, never naked or in the bath.

"If you want to take those pictures just keep them to yourself, don't put them anywhere for these creeps to get hold of."

Daily Star Online has approached Instagram and Merseyside Police for comment.

Holy Shit I remember reading a former users post about Creep Catchers that in some cases "Creep Catchers" would steal peoples child pictures as part of the ploy to bait and go after Pedos. But this time its the Pedos who goes after the innocent peoples pictures on Facebook and Instagram and put them there.

So her photo was stolen, not the actual baby. Need to change the title, totally mislead me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So her photo was stolen, not the actual baby. Need to change the title, totally mislead me.
    I was literally changing the title for him as you were posting this. I was totally thinking something different too when I read the title.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I was literally changing the title for him as you were posting this. I was totally thinking something different too when I read the title.
    Thanks! Still a horrible story but not as bad as I originally thought it was gonna be....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-pics-22542743

Holy Shit I remember reading a former users post about Creep Catchers that in some cases "Creep Catchers" would steal peoples child pictures as part of the ploy to bait and go after Pedos. But this time its the Pedos who goes after the innocent peoples pictures on Facebook and Instagram and put them there.
    I've seen warnings that this could potentially happen, but this is the first I've actually read about it happening.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

The title lead me here too. People can pretty much steal our data on in the internet nowadays. We're now living in a scary world, and it's up to the parents to protect their children.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is why people have to be careful when sharing their kids photos on social media. Make sure your friend's list is only people you personally know and lock up your account tight. Super creepy and sad that this happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Im the only person I know who has only posted like 2 pictures of my kid.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im the only person I know who has only posted like 2 pictures of my kid.
    If I had kids I wouldn't post their pics either. I only have like one or two pics of me on my own FB.

Thread Information