Thread: Walquiria Cassini (38), her son (20) and her boyfriend (42) charged with livestreaming child sexual abuse

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Walquiria Cassini (38), her son (20) and her boyfriend (42) charged with livestreaming child sexual abuse

A Boca Raton woman, her son and boyfriend are charged with capital sex crimes of abusing children under 12 and livestreaming the abuse to a paying audience.

Walquiria Cassini, Matthew Cassini and Ryan Londono were all taken into custody following an almost four-month investigation and FBI raid of the residence.

The charges shocked Judge Donald Hafele, who said he'd never seen anything like it on the bench.

"For the past 25 years, I've seen just about everything, so to shock the court's conscience is frankly a difficult proposition at this point in the court's career," Hafele said.

Cassini, 38, an ultrasound technician, appeared in court on capital child sex charges 'accused of sexually abusing two children' the youngest well under 10 years old and starting when he was five.

"The extent of this is probably never going to be known," Hafele said.

Cassini's boyfriend, Ryan Londono, 42, who lists his occupation as an IT professional, faces the same charges of not only forcing the children into sex acts but allegedly performing on camera for anonymous people to watch on various streaming platforms.

Cassini's 20-year-old son, Matthew Cassini, is also facing charges of having sex with the children.

His lawyer noted Matthew was not charged with filming the alleged abuse, but the prosecutor countered with, "He's charged with actual intercourse with the child."
    Full story here: https://www.wpbf.com/article/boca-ra...mance/60117472
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 03-07-2024 at 08:52 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

SICK FUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Cheesus Christ. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that her son was a previous victim as well. not excusing him, just guessing.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    SICK FUCKS!
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I don't even have words for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

The caps locks was an accident when I posted, but I think it's fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information