Thread: Jam Master Jay Murder Suspects to be Indicted After 18 Years

Jam Master Jay Murder Suspects to be Indicted After 18 Years

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/17/jam-m...fter-18-years/

The murder of Run-DMC DJ Jam Master Jay has been a mystery for nearly 2 decades ... but 2 men are finally in custody for the crime.

Jay was shot to death on October 30, 2002, in a recording studio in Queens, and now federal prosecutors are indicting Ronald Washington and Karl Jordan, Jr. for the crime.

The 2 men have reportedly long been suspects, but the feds finally feel they have the goods to prosecute them on charges of murder while engaged in drug trafficking ... according to the NY Times.

Federal prosecutors are expected to announce the charges some time Monday.

Washington is already serving a federal sentence for robbery, and Jordan was taken into custody Sunday.

JMJ was just 37 when he was killed.

Whoa, has it really been that long???

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Whoa, has it really been that long???
    You're old.

You know I'm just messing with you, but it's nice to hear someone else say what I think all the time, "man, has it really been that long ago?" Followed by me feeling old.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You're old.

You know I'm just messing with you, but it's nice to hear someone else say what I think all the time, "man, has it really been that long ago?" Followed by me feeling old.
    I know!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/17/jam-m...fter-18-years/

12:41 PM PT -- The motive behind Jam Master Jay’s murder was that one of the suspects had been cut out of a drug deal … according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

According to federal prosecutors … the investigation revealed Jay had acquired 10 kilos of cocaine to be distributed in Maryland by Washington, Jordan and others, but Jay allegedly told Washington he was not going to be involved.

So, authorities allege the 2 suspects entered Jay’s studio around 7:30 PM armed with firearms, and Jordan fired 2 shots at close range … one of which hit the Run-D.M.C. DJ in the head and killed him. The second shot struck another person in the leg.

Each man is charged with murder while engaged in narcotics trafficking and firearm-related murder for the fatal shooting. Jordan is also charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute cocaine and 7 counts of cocaine distribution.

Both men are facing 20 years to life in prison, or possibly even the death penalty, if convicted.

Whoa. Never thought this would be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Accused killer of Run-DMC’s Jam Master Jay hit with two new charges

https://nypost.com/2021/03/05/accuse...o-new-charges/

The accused killer of Run-DMC’s Jam Master Jay has been hit with two new charges, Brooklyn federal prosecutors announced Friday.

Karl Jordan Jr., 36, has been indicted on one count each of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute controlled substances and use of firearms in connection with a drug-trafficking crime. If convicted of the new raps, he would face a minimum of five additional years in prison.

The new charges don’t relate to the 2002 execution-styling shooting of hip-hop legend Jay, whose real name was Jason Mizell.

Jordan is accused of pumping a bullet into Mizell’s head at his Queens recording studio over a drug deal gone bad — with the alleged help of co-defendant Ronald Washington, 56.

Both men were busted in August for the infamous Oct. 30, 2002, slaying and are being held without bail.

Mizell formed the legendary hip-hop group Run-DMC with Darryl McDaniels and Joseph “Run” Simmons — the brother of Def Jam Records founder Russell Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Whoa. Never thought this would be solved.
    Really?
    I thought they were always pretty certain who they thought it was, but didn't have enough to charge.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Accused killer of Run-DMC’s Jam Master Jay hit with two new charges

https://nypost.com/2021/03/05/accuse...o-new-charges/
    Jordan is accused of pumping a bullet into Mizell’s head at his Queens recording studio over a drug deal gone bad — with the alleged help of co-defendant Ronald Washington, 56.
    I also read it was because of his producing ?Ghetto Qur?an?. This would potentially line up with the additional charges.

Guess the truth will out, or in this case, probably not.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/verdict-re...y?id=107373662

2 men found guilty in 2002 murder of Run-DMC's Jam Master Jay

Two men from Queens have been found guilty on all counts in the Oct. 30, 2002, murder of Jam Master Jay, a member of the iconic hip-hop group Run-DMC.

Karl Jordan Jr., also known as "Little D" and "Noid," and Ronald Washington, also known as "Tinard," were each found guilty of one count of murder while engaged in narcotics trafficking and one count of firearm-related murder for the fatal shooting of Jam Master Jay, whose real name was Jason Mizell.

As part of the 10-count indictment, Jordan was also charged in August 2020 with one count of conspiracy to distribute cocaine and seven counts of cocaine distribution. Both defendants had pleaded not guilty.

I thought RUN DMC was all into positivity and christianity and it turns out the dude was a coke dealer moving kilos
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information