Thread: Laurie Melchionda (59) was shot and killed by her ex-neighbor, Robert Bonang (61), while he was disguised as a UPS driver

Laurie Melchionda (59) was shot and killed by her ex-neighbor, Robert Bonang (61), while he was disguised as a UPS driver

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

A man who disguised himself as a UPS driver and fatally shot his former neighbor has been indicted by a grand jury.

Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey?s office said Robert Bonang, 61, of Marshfield, is due in Quincy District Court Friday for a probable cause hearing following his indictment earlier this week.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 08:48 AM.

WTH this sounds like the July murders of 2 people connected to Lawyers one in San Bernardino and the other in New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    WTH this sounds like the July murders of 2 people connected to Lawyers one in San Bernardino and the other in New Jersey.
    I thought the same thing. I guess dressing up as a delivery guy is going to be the new in-vogue murder method. I want to know more about their issues they had when they were neighbors, or what was going on.

Holy shit, another one?!?!?

Please don't let this be a new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Holy shit, another one?!?!?

Please don't let this be a new thing.
    not gonna be the last.

For at least 6 freaking years this guy held some type of grudge.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/06/...ie-melchionda/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Okay, this sounds familiar because I did read about it before....I see it happened June. I must've read it on a news site.

I thought this was something that happened just the other day, was gonna say, wtf...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Okay, this sounds familiar because I did read about it before....I see it happened June. I must've read it on a news site.

I thought this was something that happened just the other day, was gonna say, wtf...
    We did also have the guy that killed the judge recently by disguising himself as a delivery guy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We did also have the guy that killed the judge recently by disguising himself as a delivery guy.
    Yeah I remember that. I also heard about this one, I recognize the dude, and remember about him holding a grudge.

Yeah I remember that. I also heard about this one, I recognize the dude, and remember about him holding a grudge.
    I would like to know more about what their disagreements were about. You have to be pretty messed up in the head to come back 6 years later and shoot an ex-neighbor over something like a property line dispute, garbage cans left out, dogs barking, kids playing in the yard or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would like to know more about what their disagreements were about. You have to be pretty messed up in the head to come back 6 years later and shoot an ex-neighbor over something like a property line dispute, garbage cans left out, dogs barking, kids playing in the yard or something like that.
    Have you seen that show "Nightmare Next Door"? Neighbors can be pretty vicious. I am guessing dude waited just because he thought he would be able to get away with it that way?

I know what you mean its that one killer who was a lawyer but prior to that he was accused of harassing rival lawyers before he killed his a person related to the federal judge in New Jersey and he killed a Lawyer in the San Bernardino area.

Thread Information