Thread: Roseville police discover body after vehicle fire spreads to surrounding brush

Roseville police discover body after vehicle fire spreads to surrounding brush

https://fox40.com/news/local-news/cr...neighborhoods/

9:35 p.m.

Roseville police say a body was discovered inside a burned vehicle in the area of Wheat Field Court.

The identity of the deceased has not been reported. Roseville police are investigating what led up to the person?s death.

Flames from the vehicle fire spread to 4 acres of surrounding grass before it was contained.

Another nearby brush fire on Fieldstone Court burned 65 acres and flames moved across city limits. Officials say firefighters are still mopping up hotspots in the area.

The cause of the second fire is under investigation.

Original story below:

ROSEVILLE, Calif. (KTXL) ? Multiple fire crews have been battling grass fires in Roseville, according to the Roseville Fire Department.

The fires have been burning in the areas of Wheat Field and Fieldstone courts, according to the fire department?s 6 p.m. post.

With the help of fire crews from Rocklin, officials say forward progress of one of the fires was stopped near Wheat Field Court by 6:15 p.m.

Flames are still spreading near Fieldstone Court. Roseville firefighters are getting help from outside agencies to battle them.

No evacuations have been ordered and no injuries were reported.

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

I read about this on FB as I live in the city bordering Roseville, curious to know what happened. Did the person crash and the car caught fire? Or were they killed and the person set the car on fire?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information