Thread: Ricky Ganya (14) cut from massive crocodile's stomach after beast ate him alive

Ricky Ganya (14) cut from massive crocodile's stomach after beast ate him alive

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...h-eaten-alive/

REMAINS of a fourteen-year-old boy have been pulled from inside a crocodile's belly after he was eaten alive.

Ricky Ganya was last seen collecting snails on a riverbank in Kuching, Malaysia, on Friday, when the croc pounced, clamped its jaws on his ankle and dragged him underwater.

The boy's aunt, who witnessed the horrifying attack, called for help and the emergency services arrived.

They then used a chicken as bait to lure the 14ft croc out of the water.

But it took until today to snare it and drag it onshore to recover the teenager?s body.

The reptile's stomach was then cut open and inside clothes belonging to Ricky were found as well as his body parts.
    CROC SNARED AND HAULED ASHORE

An officer from the Sarawak Fire and Rescue Operations Center said: "At about 9:15am, the crocodile took the bait, a chicken, attached to a hook laid by a team at a spot about three miles away from where the boy was last seen.

''The crocodile was pulled onto the shore where its stomach was checked.

?Sadly, there were human remains inside and these were identified as belonging to the missing teenager.''

The boy's remains were taken home by the family for him to be given a funeral in their village.
    After being caught some three days after attacking the boy, the crocodile is hauled onto the riverbank

In June a crocodile pounced on a 45-year-old woman while she was fishing in a river in North Kalimantan, Indonesia.

Gruesome footage shows locals cutting open the crocodile's stomach and removing her limbs.

Her severed head and other body parts were later found nearby having been discarded by the croc.

What a nightmare. I love wildlife in general, but I absolutely despise gators and crocs. They are unnatural prehistoric killing machines and they creep me out.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    What a nightmare. I love wildlife in general, but I absolutely despise gators and crocs. They are unnatural prehistoric killing machines and they creep me out.
    Never seen one in person and I don't want to, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yes, it's horrible. But I don't think the crocodile is a "beast". It did what crocodiles do, as simple as that. They've been here forever, human beings are just guests.

I came pretty close to them during our trip to the Everglades. It was an amazing experience, but you have to be really, really careful.

Thread Information