Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Daisy Coleman from 'Audrie & Daisy' Netflix Documentary Dead at 23 by Suicide

I bet these assholes would have thrown a huge party had she died, all while making sure to have booze for girls to drink and videotape them being raped.

I hope Daisy recovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

No rape charge for suspect in Daisy Coleman rape case

MARYVILLE, Mo. (AP) ? A Missouri man accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old schoolmate when he was 17 was charged Thursday with a misdemeanor child endangerment charge.

The charge against 19-year-old Matt Barnett was filed in Nodaway County Court in Maryville. He is scheduled to be arraigned later Thursday. His lawyer, J.R. Hobbs, didn't immediately respond to a phone message seeking comment.

Special prosecutor Jean Peters Baker has been re-examining Daisy Coleman's allegations that Barnett raped her at a January 2012 house party, when he was a Maryville High School senior and she was a freshman. Barnett says the sex was consensual.

The Associated Press generally doesn't name alleged victims of sexual assault but is naming Daisy because she and her mother have granted public interviews.

A spokesman for Baker, Mike Mansur, referred questions to a news conference planned for after the court hearing.

Baker stepped in after the local prosecutor, Nodaway County prosecutor Robert Rice, was criticized for dropping the case. He alleged that Daisy's family had stopped cooperating ? a claim Daisy and her mother, Melinda Coleman, deny.

Before dropping the case, Rice had been pursuing the same misdemeanor child endangerment charge filed Thursday by Baker.

Melinda Coleman says authorities didn't do enough to push the investigation forward, and she has alleged that Rice's decision to drop the case was politically motivated ? Barnett's grandfather was a four-term Missouri state representative who was a state trooper for 32 years. Rice has denied the accusation.

Coleman said her daughter was harassed mercilessly on social media sites and at school after going to the authorities, and that it forced the family to move back to Albany, about 40 miles west of Maryville.

Barnett was a 17-year-old senior at Maryville High School on Jan. 8, 2012, when he and some other boys picked up Daisy and her 13-year-old friend from Daisy's house and took them to the home of one of the boys.

The girls admitted drinking alcohol in Daisy's home before sneaking out of the house and leaving with the boys, some of whom were friends with her older brother. Daisy claimed that when she got to the party, she was given a clear liquid that she drank before being taken into a bedroom and raped while a second boy recorded the act on his cellphone.

The 13-year-old was taken into a different room by a 15-year-old boy who forced her to have sex, something the boy admitted doing. His case was handled in the juvenile system and is not public record.

Daisy said she blacked out and doesn't remember much after arriving at the boy's home. Melinda Coleman has said she believes her daughter was given a date-rape drug.

Coleman said she awoke around 5 a.m. to a clawing sound at the front door and found her daughter shivering in sub-freezing temperatures. She said she was giving Daisy a bath to warm her up when she noticed signs that she had been assaulted.

The case and resulting publicity shook the small college town of Maryville, which was deluged with negative reactions after The Star published the results of a seven-month investigation into claims made by the Colemans. Many people condemned the town on social media ? and continue to do so ? for seemingly abandoning sexual assault victims.

The outcry led to a protest on Maryville's courthouse square in which a few hundred people showed up to show their support for Daisy and lambaste what they labeled as a "rape culture" that allowed the girl's assailant to go unpunished.

The story gained national attention after The Kansas City Star published a lengthy account of Daisy's claims in October.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000009

I snipped some of the article

The high school football player accused of raping 14-year-old Daisy Coleman pleaded guilty to child endangerment today but was not charged with any sexual offenses after the teen and her family accepted his apology.
    Matthew Barnett, 19, was given a two-year suspended sentence in Maryville, Missouri after entering a plea bargain that required him merely to apologize and pay $1,800 towards Coleman's future counseling.
    Coleman, who has tried to commit suicide three times since the alleged attack in 2012, said she believed Barnett's apology was 'genuine', Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said.
    'Today I am grateful… I am ready to move forward,' Coleman, now 16, said in a statement. 'To all of those who supported me, I promise what happened on January 8 of 2012 will not define me forever.'

Her mother Melinda, who has been incredibly outspoken since the January 2012 incident, added in her own statement: 'I hope that today’s resolution of this criminal case brings some closure for my family, especially my children, and for the community.'
    It is an astonishing turn-around from just days ago when Melinda launched a scathing attack on the investigation following her daughter’s suicide attempt.
    She added to CBS News that, although she was disappointed a sexual assault charge was not filed against Barnett, she was appreciative of the work Prosecutor Baker did.
    'I think she had a really tough task and I think she did the very best she could do with it,' she said. 'Considering all the evidence that had been lost, destroyed, tampered with or returned… There wasn’t a lot she could do.'

The child endangerment charge, which was only brought to the court on Thursday morning, stems from leaving Daisy outside her house in the snow following the alleged attack.
    Barnett was not charged with a felony after prosecutors said on Thursday that there was insufficient evidence to support sex assault charges.
    It was also revealed all charges against 19-year-old Barnett’s co-accused Jordan Zech have been dropped, effectively bringing an end to the saga.
    Thursday's court proceedings and the Coleman’s acceptance of the sentence will come as a surprise to the millions of people around the world who have followed the explosive story.

The announcement of the lesser charge of endangerment comes only days after Ms Coleman made a third attempt on her life - this one resulting in possible brain damage.
    She is currently being held in the psych ward of a Kansas City Hospital.
    Hours before she attempted to take her life, she wrote a tweet on Sunday hinting at the emotional toll the ordeal has taken on her.
    'Don’t give up they say,' she wrote. 'You’re so strong they say. But none of you even know me.'
    And, in yet another bizarre twist, mutilated rabbits were stuffed inside a car belonging to another girl who was sexually assaulted that night. The sick act came just hours after Coleman attempted suicide.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2pziqYskG
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The child endangerment charge, which was only brought to the court on Thursday morning, stems from leaving Daisy outside her house in the snow following the alleged attack.Barnett was not charged with a felony after prosecutors said on Thursday that there was insufficient evidence to support sex assault charges.

So.....admitting you boozed her up, had sex web her and having both a witness and video evidence as well as a positive on the rape kit ISN'T ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF A SEXUAL CRIME?! What the everloving FUCK!?

And oooooooh! Just under 2k to pay for counseling. NO jail time. And "it will not define me". This kid needs a good ass raping. Like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This sux. One girl goes to hospital with possible brain damage as the other finds mutilated rabbits in her car. What the fuck is wrong with these boys & men & the women & girls who support their shit behaviour every step of the way. Uggh. So much for Steubenville bringing awareness & change

& how the fuck is there no evidence now? What the fuck changed?

I really didn't want to snip this article because it's all relevant but it was also really long so click the link to read it in full

http://mobile.news.com.au/world/dais...-1226740749753

IT was a "cast-iron" rape prosecution case in a small American town. Yet it was suddenly dropped amid a vicious backlash against the young victims -

At the centre of the allegations is Matthew Barnett, a star high school football player whose grandfather is long-time Missouri state Representative Rex Barnett. He is accused of being the key conspirator behind the sexual assaults. The 17-year-old allegedly hatched the plot for three popular athletes to ply the two girls with alcohol before taking advantage of them in their impaired state. Daisy was dumped semi-conscious in the cold of the night on her front doorstep. Paige also was left outside her family home. Both girls were taken to hospital with signs of sexual assault. One had to return as the bleeding would not stop. The sheriff, after gathering evidence and obtaining confessions from three teenage suspects, initially said the case would "absolutely" result in prosecutions. Instead, the case was simply dropped.

It wasn't as though there was a lack of evidence. Barnett had already admitted to having sex with the semi-conscious 14-year-old girl. It was hard to deny. His friend Zach, also 17, had recorded part of the assault on his mobile phone. Barnett faced charges with felony sexual assault and misdemeanor child endangerment. Zach was charged with felony exploitation. A third boy, aged 15 at the time of the assault, had also admitted to engaging in a sex act with 13-year-old Paige against her will. The incident sparked outrage in the community. Yet the inexplicable happened.

The once sleepy rural US town of Maryville turned that rage upon the victims. Perhaps it was because Daisy was new in town. Perhaps the accused were simply regarded as "untouchable". Local Sheriff Darren White has also changed his tune somewhat: He appears to agree with prosecutor Robert Rice who asserted that the case was dropped simply because the Colemans chose not to press charges. "That's a lie," Daisy's mother, asserts. Paige's mother agreed. "We did not refuse to testify with the felony case, we were not given any information about it and we were not asked to testify," she told CNN. Daisy's mother, Melinda, told CNN earlier this week that she and Daisy "would like to see the case reopened and I'd like to see some justice." When CNN asked if she would testify in the case, Daisy simply said: "I would".

"My concern was that some other girls came forward and told me that the same thing happened with this same group of boys," Melinda told CNN. "When I had talked to the Sheriff initially he told me that there had been girls who had come forward and that there had been maybe even 10 other girls that were also assaulted. So later on he said that they were all liars, I digitally recorded him saying that they were all liars and that they just wanted to crucify those poor innocent boys. "So my concern is: what is going to take for them to do something here? Is one of these girls gonna to have to die? Are they going to end up freezing in their front yard before they do something?" It has become a long, dirty fight. After the attack was exposed a year ago, Daisy's mother was abruptly fired from her job as town vet. Then things got deadly.

<<snipped>>

Coleman home burnt down There wasn't much left by the time Melinda Coleman arrived home, just a burnt-out structure and the haze of smoke that lingered around it.

<<snipped>>

Small-town America

Three years ago, when the Colemans arrived in Maryville from Albany, there was plenty to like about their new hometown. For a family still struggling with the effects of a tragedy, it represented a fresh start. Just three years earlier, Coleman's physician husband, Michael, had been on his way to watch his son compete in a wrestling tournament when his truck skidded on a patch of black ice and careened into a ravine. Two of the couple's children - Daisy and Logan, ages 9 and 10 at the time - escaped through a back window. Michael didn't survive.

<snipped>

In the investigative records, Daisy alleges that after she arrived, Barnett handed her a large glass filled with alcohol. The boys urged her drink it and then a second glass too, she related later to her mother. That, she would tell police, was the last thing she remembers. Drinking from the 'bitch cup' Daisy gave this version of events: She admits she and Paige - a friend she considered as close as a sister - were drinking and were not acting with her mothers permission. "Then this guy texted me and he's like, 'Hey, you want to hang out? And I was like, Well, Ill have to sneak around. It's like one in the morning," she told KCUR.org.

Barnett was a friend of Daisy's older brother, Charlie, who had been at the Colemans a couple nights before for a chili dinner. Barnett drove over to the Coleman's, picked up Daisy and Paige, and, along with some other boys, snuck into Barnett's home through a basement window. There, Daisy continued drinking, using a glass that has since become infamous. "They called it the bitch cup", Daisy Coleman said, "and its a really, really tall shot glass. I think it had lines. Like, if you drank that much, you were some rank or whatever. Like, youre a B-word if you only take half of it."

Paige recalls what happened "It was a kind of normal day and I had went over to see Daisy in Maryville, " the youngest victim, Paige, said. Paige also admitted to engaging in underage drinking before sneaking out with the boys in the middle of the night for a secret "party". "We snuck out we went with them (the boys) and we got there, and I was immediately separated from her and taken into another room and sexually assaulted after I had said 'no' and pushed him away." She said she had been taken into the bedroom by a 15-year-old boy, who was an acquaintance. He is unidentified in this article because his case was handled in juvenile court. Sheriff's records include his interview, in which he said that although the girl said "no" multiple times, he undressed her, put a condom on and had sex with her. "

After he was done and we went out to the living room we sat and waited ... I saw Daisy, and she was incoherent, couldn't talk, couldn't walk - couldn't do anything. I could immediately tell something had happened," she said. When the two returned to the basement's common area, the Paige said Barnett asked if the girls were ready to go home. She said Daisy was unable to speak coherently and had to be carried from the bedroom. Around 2am, the girls were driven back to the Coleman house, where, Paige said, the boys told her to go on inside, saying they would watch over Daisy outside until she sobered up. The younger girl also offered a significant detail, one later reiterated in the interviews of at least three of the boys. As Daisy was carried to the car, she was crying.

After the attack

The sun hadn't yet risen the next morning when Coleman, groggy from a sleep interrupted, made her way toward the living room. She had woken moments earlier to the sound of scratching at the front door - the dogs, she figured, had gotten out -and grudgingly went to investigate. Instead, she found Daisy, sprawled on the front porch and barely conscious. The low temperature in the area that day was listed at just 5C, and the teen had spent roughly three hours outside, wearing only a T-shirt and sweatpants. Her hair was frozen. Scattered across an adjacent lot were her daughter's purse, shoes and cellphone.

Coleman tried to process what she was seeing. Daisy had a history of sleepwalking - years earlier, she had wandered outside. Had she done it again? In her daughter's bedroom, Coleman found the 13-year-old Paige asleep. She, too, seemed confused. Still struggling to make sense of it all, Coleman carried her daughter to the bathroom, to be undressed for a warm bath. That's when she saw the redness around her daughter's genitalia and buttocks. It hurt, the girl said, when Coleman asked about it. Then she began crying. "Immediately," Coleman says, "I knew what had happened."

Rape response

Coleman called 911, which directed her to St. Francis Hospital in Maryville, where, according to Daisy's medical report, doctors observed small vaginal tears indicative of recent sexual penetration. Paige also ended up at St. Francis. It wasn't until a captain of the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office arrived at the hospital for one-on-one interviews with each girl, however, that the full picture of the night's events began to emerge. While the last Daisy remembered was drinking "a big glass of clear stuff," the 13-year-old's recollections proved more useful. One by one that Sunday morning, the boys were rounded up and brought to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office for questioning.

This sux. One girl goes to hospital with possible brain damage as the other finds mutilated rabbits in her car. What the fuck is wrong with these boys & men & the women & girls who support their shit behaviour every step of the way. Uggh. So much for Steubenville bringing awareness & change

& how the fuck is there no evidence now? What the fuck changed?

I really didn't want to snip this article because it's all relevant but it was also really long so click the link to read it in full

IT was a "cast-iron" rape prosecution case in a small American town. Yet it was suddenly dropped amid a vicious backlash against the young victims -

At the centre of the allegations is Matthew Barnett, a star high school football player whose grandfather is long-time Missouri state Representative Rex Barnett. He is accused of being the key conspirator behind the sexual assaults. The 17-year-old allegedly hatched the plot for three popular athletes to ply the two girls with alcohol before taking advantage of them in their impaired state. Daisy was dumped semi-conscious in the cold of the night on her front doorstep. Paige also was left outside her family home. Both girls were taken to hospital with signs of sexual assault. One had to return as the bleeding would not stop. The sheriff, after gathering evidence and obtaining confessions from three teenage suspects, initially said the case would "absolutely" result in prosecutions. Instead, the case was simply dropped.

It wasn't as though there was a lack of evidence. Barnett had already admitted to having sex with the semi-conscious 14-year-old girl. It was hard to deny. His friend Zach, also 17, had recorded part of the assault on his mobile phone. Barnett faced charges with felony sexual assault and misdemeanor child endangerment. Zach was charged with felony exploitation. A third boy, aged 15 at the time of the assault, had also admitted to engaging in a sex act with 13-year-old Paige against her will. The incident sparked outrage in the community. Yet the inexplicable happened.

The once sleepy rural US town of Maryville turned that rage upon the victims. Perhaps it was because Daisy was new in town. Perhaps the accused were simply regarded as "untouchable". Local Sheriff Darren White has also changed his tune somewhat: He appears to agree with prosecutor Robert Rice who asserted that the case was dropped simply because the Colemans chose not to press charges. "That's a lie," Daisy's mother, asserts. Paige's mother agreed. "We did not refuse to testify with the felony case, we were not given any information about it and we were not asked to testify," she told CNN. Daisy's mother, Melinda, told CNN earlier this week that she and Daisy "would like to see the case reopened and I'd like to see some justice." When CNN asked if she would testify in the case, Daisy simply said: "I would".

"My concern was that some other girls came forward and told me that the same thing happened with this same group of boys," Melinda told CNN. "When I had talked to the Sheriff initially he told me that there had been girls who had come forward and that there had been maybe even 10 other girls that were also assaulted. So later on he said that they were all liars, I digitally recorded him saying that they were all liars and that they just wanted to crucify those poor innocent boys. "So my concern is: what is going to take for them to do something here? Is one of these girls gonna to have to die? Are they going to end up freezing in their front yard before they do something?" It has become a long, dirty fight. After the attack was exposed a year ago, Daisy's mother was abruptly fired from her job as town vet. Then things got deadly.

<<snipped>>

Coleman home burnt down There wasn't much left by the time Melinda Coleman arrived home, just a burnt-out structure and the haze of smoke that lingered around it.

<<snipped>>

Small-town America

Three years ago, when the Colemans arrived in Maryville from Albany, there was plenty to like about their new hometown. For a family still struggling with the effects of a tragedy, it represented a fresh start. Just three years earlier, Coleman's physician husband, Michael, had been on his way to watch his son compete in a wrestling tournament when his truck skidded on a patch of black ice and careened into a ravine. Two of the couple's children - Daisy and Logan, ages 9 and 10 at the time - escaped through a back window. Michael didn't survive.

<snipped>

In the investigative records, Daisy alleges that after she arrived, Barnett handed her a large glass filled with alcohol. The boys urged her drink it and then a second glass too, she related later to her mother. That, she would tell police, was the last thing she remembers. Drinking from the 'bitch cup' Daisy gave this version of events: She admits she and Paige - a friend she considered as close as a sister - were drinking and were not acting with her mothers permission. "Then this guy texted me and he's like, 'Hey, you want to hang out? And I was like, Well, Ill have to sneak around. It's like one in the morning," she told KCUR.org.

Barnett was a friend of Daisy's older brother, Charlie, who had been at the Colemans a couple nights before for a chili dinner. Barnett drove over to the Coleman's, picked up Daisy and Paige, and, along with some other boys, snuck into Barnett's home through a basement window. There, Daisy continued drinking, using a glass that has since become infamous. "They called it the bitch cup", Daisy Coleman said, "and its a really, really tall shot glass. I think it had lines. Like, if you drank that much, you were some rank or whatever. Like, youre a B-word if you only take half of it."

Paige recalls what happened "It was a kind of normal day and I had went over to see Daisy in Maryville, " the youngest victim, Paige, said. Paige also admitted to engaging in underage drinking before sneaking out with the boys in the middle of the night for a secret "party". "We snuck out we went with them (the boys) and we got there, and I was immediately separated from her and taken into another room and sexually assaulted after I had said 'no' and pushed him away." She said she had been taken into the bedroom by a 15-year-old boy, who was an acquaintance. He is unidentified in this article because his case was handled in juvenile court. Sheriff's records include his interview, in which he said that although the girl said "no" multiple times, he undressed her, put a condom on and had sex with her. "

After he was done and we went out to the living room we sat and waited ... I saw Daisy, and she was incoherent, couldn't talk, couldn't walk - couldn't do anything. I could immediately tell something had happened," she said. When the two returned to the basement's common area, the Paige said Barnett asked if the girls were ready to go home. She said Daisy was unable to speak coherently and had to be carried from the bedroom. Around 2am, the girls were driven back to the Coleman house, where, Paige said, the boys told her to go on inside, saying they would watch over Daisy outside until she sobered up. The younger girl also offered a significant detail, one later reiterated in the interviews of at least three of the boys. As Daisy was carried to the car, she was crying.

After the attack

The sun hadn't yet risen the next morning when Coleman, groggy from a sleep interrupted, made her way toward the living room. She had woken moments earlier to the sound of scratching at the front door - the dogs, she figured, had gotten out -and grudgingly went to investigate. Instead, she found Daisy, sprawled on the front porch and barely conscious. The low temperature in the area that day was listed at just 5C, and the teen had spent roughly three hours outside, wearing only a T-shirt and sweatpants. Her hair was frozen. Scattered across an adjacent lot were her daughter's purse, shoes and cellphone.

Coleman tried to process what she was seeing. Daisy had a history of sleepwalking - years earlier, she had wandered outside. Had she done it again? In her daughter's bedroom, Coleman found the 13-year-old Paige asleep. She, too, seemed confused. Still struggling to make sense of it all, Coleman carried her daughter to the bathroom, to be undressed for a warm bath. That's when she saw the redness around her daughter's genitalia and buttocks. It hurt, the girl said, when Coleman asked about it. Then she began crying. "Immediately," Coleman says, "I knew what had happened."

Rape response

Coleman called 911, which directed her to St. Francis Hospital in Maryville, where, according to Daisy's medical report, doctors observed small vaginal tears indicative of recent sexual penetration. Paige also ended up at St. Francis. It wasn't until a captain of the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office arrived at the hospital for one-on-one interviews with each girl, however, that the full picture of the night's events began to emerge. While the last Daisy remembered was drinking "a big glass of clear stuff," the 13-year-old's recollections proved more useful. One by one that Sunday morning, the boys were rounded up and brought to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office for questioning.

Sorry, I've cut sooo much & it's still huge. Check the last quote from the bitch teacher's darling son

Continued

Barnett, who was arrested and charged with sexual assault, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, admitted to having sex with Daisy and to being aware that she had been drinking. He insisted the sex was consensual. Barnett was not charged with statutory rape, as that Missouri law generally applies in cases when a victim is under 14 years old or the perpetrator is over 21. But felony statutes also define sex as non-consensual when the victim is incapacitated by alcohol. Hospital tests around 9am, roughly seven hours after her last imbibing, showed Daisy's blood alcohol content still at 0.13. In addition to admitting his own sexual encounter with the younger girl, according to the sheriff's office report, the 15-year-old said the boys had left Daisy "outside sitting in 30-degree weather" - even more dangerous with a high alcohol level in the bloodstream.

From him, the lawmen also learned that Barnett and Daisy's encounter had been captured with an iPhone. That led to 17-year-old Zech's felony charge of sexual exploitation of a minor. Records show that after initially declining to answer questions, Zech said he had used a friend's phone to record some of the encounter. He said, however, that he thought Barnett and the girl were only "dry humping," a term commonly used to describe rubbing together clothed. Another teen, however, told police the video featured both Barnett and Daisy with their pants down. By midafternoon Sunday, a search warrant for the Barnett home resulted in the seizure of a blanket, bedsheets, a pair of panties found on a bedroom floor, a bottle of Bacardi Big Apple and plastic bottles of unidentified liquids. The sheriff's office also seized three cellphones, including the iPhone allegedly used by Zech.

Sexual assault cases can be difficult to build because of factors such as a lack of physical evidence or inconsistent statements by witnesses. But by the time his department had concluded its investigation, Sheriff Darren White felt confident the office had put together a case that would "absolutely" result in prosecutions. "Within four hours, we had obtained a search warrant for the house and executed that," White told The Star. "We had all of the suspects in custody and had audio/video confessions. "I would defy the Kansas City, Missouri, Police Department to do what we did and get it wrapped up as nicely as we did in that amount of time."

Initial reactions

News of the case shocked the town. Initially, sympathy was expressed for the girls and their families. " A sizable contingent stood by the accused athletes, however, and as the story ripped through the halls of Maryville High School, many took to Twitter and Facebook to make their allegiance known. Two days after discovering her daughter on the front porch, Coleman says, she got a phone call from another mother warning her that online threats were being levied against the Coleman children, including a suggestion that her sons would be beaten up in the school parking lot.

Social attacks

When she checked online, she discovered that many of the comments were aimed at Daisy. On Twitter, the brother of one of the boys at the Barnett home that night wrote that he hoped Daisy "gets whats comin." Daisy was suspended from the cheerleading squad for her role in the night's events. Barnett did not finish his senior year there, according to his lawyer. During his Senior Night with the wrestling team, Charlie was booed by some students. Among the comments that made it back to him in the weeks following the arrests: that his mother and sister were "crazy bitches," that Barnett was blameless, and that Daisy had been "asking for it." "There were several days," Charlie says, "I just wanted to go knock a kid's teeth out."

<<snipped>>

"There wasn't any prosecuting attorney that could take that case to trial," he said. "It had to be dismissed. And it was."

[
    B]Matthew Barnetts friends continue to joke about his "fame" even today. [/B]Meet @ericBostwick4 pic.twitter.com/aFzO2akW2z #Maryville — Anonymous Operations (@YourAnonCentral) October 15, 2013
    Attackers' parents demand apology The parent of one of the teens at the Barnett house that night was the only one to comment briefly to The Star: "Our boys deserve an apology, and they haven't gotten it yet."

<<snipped>>

The young men present at the Barnett home that night, meanwhile, seem to have moved on. Two are now members of Northwest Missouri State University athletic teams, and Barnett is enrolled at the University of Central Missouri, his grandfather's alma mater. Based on his Twitter account, before it was locked to non-friends, the events of the past two years haven't dampened his enthusiasm for the opposite sex.

In a recent retweet, he expressed his views on women - and their desire for his sexual attentions - this way: "If her name begins with A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z, she wants the D."

Any college students who made there way here while googling the name of a potential date - stay away from this one girls. His mother will despise you & blame you for everything he fucks up, & the icing on the cake? He's one of those rare specimens with a personality & character as ugly as his face. Who the fuck would want it. Uggh.
    Last edited by blighted star; 01-10-2014 at 06:12 AM.

Yuck. All I can say is Yuck.

This is old, October 2013, & most of it's posted on pg 1 but grrrr. This woman is disgusting. She deserves to be on every page.

http://www.ibtimes.com/mother-accuse...ations-1432636

Shirley Barnett defends her son outside court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-victim.html

Talking to MailOnline from their detached home in Maryville, school teacher Mrs Barnett, 50, said: 'The more you dig, you will get closer to the truth. It is not on the surface, you’re going to have to dig for it, unfortunately we can’t help with that because that is not our personality. 'I teach school and I teach people in my class, you treat people the way you want to be treated.

Mrs Barnett then took a shot at Melinda Coleman, who has spoken to a number of media organizations in recent weeks. Mrs Barnett said: 'This whole thing is one sided because that is the way they have chosen it to be.' When asked how their son, who is now at the University of Missouri, was coping, Mr Barnett said: 'He’s facing some major issues'. His wife added added: 'Is Matthew OK? How can you go through this and be OK, you can’t go through this experience and be OK.

Daisy's home after the rape allegations became known.What a coincidence.

Last edited by blighted star; 01-10-2014 at 06:32 AM.

I can see where he gets his stunning good looks.

And she teaches people to "treat people the way you want to be treated??" Well in that case, someone please quickly drug her son, sexually assault him, then leave him half clothed in the freezing cold night. Clearly that's what he wants if he was taught by this lovely woman.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Daisy is in stable condition in the hospital after trying to kill herself.
    Poor girl.

That piece of shit and his family fucking suck. You say your son's being "assassinated"?? That's not what that word means, bitch. But maybe someone will see to it that it's made true.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I can see where he gets his stunning good looks.

And she teaches people to "treat people the way you want to be treated??" Well in that case, someone please quickly drug her son, sexually assault him, then leave him half clothed in the freezing cold night. Clearly that's what he wants if he was taught by this lovely woman.
    Obviously she raised a man who respects women....

I for the life of me will never understand parents who defend their kids heinous actions. In my family, when you fuck up, we address it. If my kid did something like fuck a girl when she was wasted and leave her out in the cold, his life as he knew it would cease to exist and he would be attending group counceling. Over the years I've come to find out that a lot of families live in this "it's our world, you're just in it" mentality. Their precious babies couldn't possibly do wrong so they're never punished.

These are people who probably never taught this kid what consequences were, and never told him when he was wrong. Some of the most dangerous parents on the fucking planet, as they raise unaccountable spoiled fucks and spit them into society to consume everything they want and leave the mess for someone else to deal with.
    Last edited by Shins; 01-10-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

This whole case disgusts me. The entire town needs to be spanked hard and shamed for ignoring this case when it first happened. What the fucking fuck, really.

I'm super pissed at these parents and their disgusting sons

I hadn't heard about the mutilated dead rabbits until now. Dude is a sociopath and his parents probably are too. He will only victimize people for the rest of his life.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

His eyes are really close together. Anthropological criminology suggests this is a sign of bad/weak genetics, and ties this feature to criminal tendancies.

Just a factoid.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The child endangerment charge, which was only brought to the court on Thursday morning, stems from leaving Daisy outside her house in the snow following the alleged attack.Barnett was not charged with a felony after prosecutors said on Thursday that there was insufficient evidence to support sex assault charges.

So.....admitting you boozed her up, had sex web her and having both a witness and video evidence as well as a positive on the rape kit ISN'T ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF A SEXUAL CRIME?! What the everloving FUCK!?

And oooooooh! Just under 2k to pay for counseling. NO jail time. And "it will not define me". This kid needs a good ass raping. Like yesterday.

Wait, Daisy is the one that said "it will not define me", not the rapist. Unless I read it wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wait, Daisy is the one that said "it will not define me", not the rapist. Unless I read it wrong...
    You're right. I read it wrong. He's just douchey enough that I can see him saying that I guess.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    His eyes are really close together. Anthropological criminology suggests this is a sign of bad/weak genetics, and ties this feature to criminal tendancies.

Just a factoid.
    He's not a very good looking young man. Just sayin

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Mr. Barnett, you are an asslicking douchetool bitch and I hope you and your mother die in a fire. You deserve no better. Fuck you, and your family. If ever there is an example of immoral white trash, you and your mother are it.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Fucking Maryville. Rapist's current college is my alma mater.

You can send words of support for Daisy here -

http://act.weareultraviolet.org/sign...source=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He's not a very good looking young man. Just sayin
    It's okay, apparently he can just rape women when he wants to get laid.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    It's okay, apparently he can just rape women when he wants to get laid.
    Jesus Christ, dude!

I cannot understand families like this. If my son did something like this I'd be SO ashamed and disgusted... I may not even bail him out. So to act the way these people do I can't even get my head around it.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Jesus Christ, dude!

I cannot understand families like this. If my son did something like this I'd be SO ashamed and disgusted... I may not even bail him out. So to act the way these people do I can't even get my head around it.
    Theoretically, because you are a person who finds this behavior appalling and disgusting, you would never have a kid who did this kind of shit.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Theoretically, because you are a person who finds this behavior appalling and disgusting, you would never have a kid who did this kind of shit.
    Not true. It's not like people tell their kids to do heroin cause it's so awesome.

God, I can't even imagine. This is a nightmare for any decent person. I don't get unconditional love. If my kid goes bad I'll put it down.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Not true. It's not like people tell their kids to do heroin cause it's so awesome.

God, I can't even imagine. This is a nightmare for any decent person. I don't get unconditional love. If my kid goes bad I'll put it down.
    I don't know anyone who abuses heroin who came from a very happy family. That's what I mean. If you are raising a kid to be an entitled asshole, this is the result. Obviously mom never was like hEY RAPE IS OKAY COS YOU'RE JUST BEING YOU but she planted the seed that made him think it was.

Thread Information