Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

Re: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

I live in Columbus Ohio and surprisingly at least to me, it's not a huge news story like I expected it to be. Most of what I know is what I've read online. Anyways- I would think if the two year old can say "My mommy's in the rug" "My mommy broke the table" and various other statements, I would think had his father done this to Jessie, the two year old would be quick to point that out. He had contact with his father often, he knew his dad. If the father does has something to do with it, being a cop I know he would probably be smart enough to hire someone to do his dirty work.

It would make sense to me if the father did have something to do with it because maybe he wanted the baby, but not Jessie. So he had someone take her out of the home, deliver the baby so he could keep his child then do whatever with Jessie. I don't think it would be hard to figure out where a nurse lives in Wooster.

Okay, hope this made sense, it's late.

[quote author=Tssroo link=topic=8183.msg422379#msg422379 date=1182323083]
    I live in Columbus Ohio and surprisingly at least to me, it's not a huge news story like I expected it to be. Most of what I know is what I've read online. Anyways- I would think if the two year old can say "My mommy's in the rug" "My mommy broke the table" and various other statements, I would think had his father done this to Jessie, the two year old would be quick to point that out. He had contact with his father often, he knew his dad. If the father does has something to do with it, being a cop I know he would probably be smart enough to hire someone to do his dirty work.

It would make sense to me if the father did have something to do with it because maybe he wanted the baby, but not Jessie. So he had someone take her out of the home, deliver the baby so he could keep his child then do whatever with Jessie. I don't think it would be hard to figure out where a nurse lives in Wooster.

Okay, hope this made sense, it's late.
    [/quote]
    The police don't think the baby they found is hers....plus it wouldn't make sense if he wanted to KEEP the baby that he would leave it on someone's porch.  If they did trace it to him than he would look even MORE suspicious....

Sad sad sad because you just know this woman is dead.  Sorry, but the whole 'Mommy's in the rug' and the BLEACH all over the place makes me think she didn't go out of that house alive.  And also a crime scene this sloppy seems...weird for a cop.  He already had one kid with her, too, so what would change this dynamic if his wife accepted that he had a two year old son with his mistress?  As suspicious as he is I think maybe there's more to this than it seems...on the news there was an implication that maybe someone's relative had something to do with it, his wife's or his, and not him necessarily.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8183.msg422411#msg422411 date=1182323605]
    The police don't think the baby they found is hers....plus it wouldn't make sense if he wanted to KEEP the baby that he would leave it on someone's porch.  If they did trace it to him than he would look even MORE suspicious....

Sad sad sad because you just know this woman is dead.  Sorry, but the whole 'Mommy's in the rug' and the BLEACH all over the place makes me think she didn't go out of that house alive.  And also a crime scene this sloppy seems...weird for a cop.  He already had one kid with her, too, so what would change this dynamic if his wife accepted that he had a two year old son with his mistress?  As suspicious as he is I think maybe there's more to this than it seems...on the news there was an implication that maybe someone's relative had something to do with it, his wife's or his, and not him necessarily.
    [/quote]

If they do trace the baby to him through DNA then I wouldn't see how that would implicate him anymore or any less. I agree that it would seem like a sloppy crime scene wouldn't point to him, but as I said maybe knowing that his two year old would recognize him, he hired someone else to do the dirty work. Maybe that person left a messy crime scene out of inexperience I dunno. I just find it hard to believe that this woman would just be randomly targeted.  If you notice the family for whatever reason is "Refusing" to comment on the relationship Jessie had with Officer Cutts. It's an odd case and the baby more then likely is just an abandoned baby but who leaves babies on doorsteps anymore? Especially with a missing pregnant women less then 45 miles away?

I hope she's found, but I agree it doesn't look good.

[quote author=Tssroo link=topic=8183.msg422379#msg422379 date=1182323083]
    I don't think it would be hard to figure out where a nurse lives in Wooster.

[/quote]

The cop's wife is a nurse, no?

[quote author=Tssroo link=topic=8183.msg422434#msg422434 date=1182324278]
    If they do trace the baby to him through DNA then I wouldn't see how that would implicate him anymore or any less. I agree that it would seem like a sloppy crime scene wouldn't point to him, but as I said maybe knowing that his two year old would recognize him, he hired someone else to do the dirty work. Maybe that person left a messy crime scene out of inexperience I dunno. I just find it hard to believe that this woman would just be randomly targeted.  If you notice the family for whatever reason is "Refusing" to comment on the relationship Jessie had with Officer Cutts. It's an odd case and the baby more then likely is just an abandoned baby but who leaves babies on doorsteps anymore? Especially with a missing pregnant women less then 45 miles away?

I hope she's found, but I agree it doesn't look good.
    [/quote]

Lots of people...that's why there's programs all over the country where people can stick things in their windows that indicate they're 'safe houses' where you can leave your baby, no questions asked.

The nurse who received the baby says that she works with a lot of pregnant teens and so she thinks it's one of them.  I still think the cop is involved but I agree, I don't think it was him in the house...and I still think it's weird that he wouldn't have warned the person to be more 'professional' about whatever happened....but maybe he's got some plan that the lack of sophistication will throw people into concluding it couldn't be a cop.

Press conference today 3pm

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=9&ID=360967&subCategory ID=0

If anyone finds a live feed online - please post!

[quote author=madeline26 link=topic=8183.msg421626#msg421626 date=1182295853]
    In 1998, he was sentenced to three years probation for disorderly conduct after a former girlfriend accused him of breaking a door jam and forcing his way into their home, causing her to fear for her safety, according to a police report from nearby Jackson Township.

About two years after his conviction in the disorderly conduct case, Cutts was hired by the Canton Police Department.
    [/quote]

How in the world does a guy on probation get hired as a police officer?

A woman that is 9 months pregnant only weighs 135?

I doubt it.

That is what it says on the page were the photo of the missing comforter is.

[quote author=suttan link=topic=8183.msg423051#msg423051 date=1182357565]

I doubt it.

[/quote]

If she's short enough and naturally thin, sure she could.  Average pregnancy weight gain is between 25 and 35 pounds....if she was 5 foot and 100 pounds, she'd be right in there.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8183.msg423058#msg423058 date=1182357778]
    If she's short enough and naturally thin, sure she could.  Average pregnancy weight gain is between 25 and 35 pounds....if she was 5 foot and 100 pounds, she'd be right in there.
    [/quote]

I still doubt it.

It says 5' 4".

I tried to attach the picture in the link but it won't let me. Help anyone?

I think she could very well be over 135 in that picture, first of all, but I don't know when that picture was taken. Are there any more pics floating around?

I doesn't really matter I just think if you are looking for someone you should know what they look like if you can.

I doubt it.

[/quote]The poor girl might be laying dead somewhere. Let her have her 135 weight, dammit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=8183.msg423100#msg423100 date=1182359888]
    The poor girl might be laying dead somewhere. Let her have her 135 weight, dammit!
    [/quote] could help.

Because I never said SHE said that was what she weighed. That is what the cops or whoever said.

I just thought an accurate description may be the first step in the right direction. I mean that is why they are giving it to you so maybe she can be found.

Common sense goes a long way.

[quote author=suttan link=topic=8183.msg423098#msg423098 date=1182359849]

I still doubt it.

It says 5' 4".

I tried to attach the picture in the link but it won't let me. Help anyone?

I think she could very well be over 135 in that picture, first of all, but I don't know when that picture was taken. Are there any more pics floating around?

I doesn't really matter I just think if you are looking for someone you should know what they look like if you can.

[/quote]

Probably more people are going to go by the pictures than the weight number.

"Excuse me, are you Jessie?  You match the image but can I just have you step on this scale to be sure?  Oh, oh.  You're more like 148.  No, I don't care what you say or how much you look like her, you're clearly the wrong person, and just her fat doppleganger."

Unlikely to be an issue.

I've read two other places that her weight is 170.  Perhaps the 135 is what is on her drivers license - the weight she is when she's not pregnant.

The media is funny the way they mess up the facts- everything I've read online says that they really don't believe the baby that was abandoned was her's. Also that it turned up 45 miles from where Jessie lives.

On my local news this morning they said 25 miles, and that authorities believe the baby IS her's.

who knows

I hope they find them, I hope they are both okay.

I doubt it.

[/quote] that was probably her pre-pregnancy weight.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=bluegirl0914 link=topic=8183.msg423131#msg423131 date=1182360962]
    I've read two other places that her weight is 170.   Perhaps the 135 is what is on her drivers license - the weight she is when she's not pregnant.

The media is funny the way they mess up the facts- everything I've read online says that they really don't believe the baby that was abandoned was her's. Also that it turned up 45 miles from where Jessie lives.

On my local news this morning they said 25 miles, and that authorities believe the baby IS her's.

who knows

I hope they find them, I hope they are both okay.
    [/quote]

Yeah, the media is seriously fucked up most of the time.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8183.msg423128#msg423128 date=1182360916]
    I don't care what you say or how much you look like her, you're clearly the wrong person, and just her fat doppleganger.
    [/quote] :lol: :lol:
    Yeah, I was going with the idea that there are bunches of pictures out there, so most people are going to have a pretty good idea of what she looks like. It's also hard for a lot of people to judge weight, some people carry it different plus being pregnant, the way she's carrying the baby might make her look like she weighs more or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I doubt it.

[/quote]

Why do you doubt that a 9 months pregnant woman only weighs 135?
    when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter I weighed maybe 110-115. But I was 89 pounds when I got pregnant with her.
    And when I was 9 months with my son I was lucky if I was 120.

Now I wish I was 120 but that ain't happening anytime soon. Oh to be young and thin again...LOL

So I don't find anything wrong with what her weight was and I don't understand what that has to do with anything.

Don't you just hate it when people don't read the whole thread?

There is a big difference between 135 and 170 (visually) is all I am pointing out!

The ability to read is a great thing.

[quote author=suttan link=topic=8183.msg423215#msg423215 date=1182363630]
    Don't you just hate it when people don't read the whole thread?
    [/quote]hey Newbie I read the whole thread and I am asking you a question based on something that you posted. Understand??

There was something on the news about them finding a dead baby a short distance from where she disappeared. They are doing DNA to determine if it is her child. Said it would take about 48 hours.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=8183.msg423221#msg423221 date=1182363785]
    hey Newbie I read the whole thread and I am asking you a question based on something that you posted. Understand??
    [/quote]

And I already clarified.
    I am not a &quot;newbie&quot; in case you can't read again.

Relax.

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=8183.msg423223#msg423223 date=1182363838]
    There was something on the news about them finding a dead baby a short distance from where she disappeared. They are doing DNA to determine if it is her child. Said it would take about 48 hours.
    [/quote]
    And if it's not her baby, yet another mystery. &nbsp;Ohio is so weird. &nbsp;No wonder so many seriel killers come from there.

[quote author=suttan link=topic=8183.msg423225#msg423225 date=1182363906]

And I already clarified.
    I am not a &quot;newbie&quot; in case you can't read again.

Relax.
    [/quote]with 126 posts you are a newbie..
    Relax.

Thread Information