Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

Re: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg419456#msg419456 date=1182203029]
    well this morning on the news they said that the wife is cooperating and they even showed her with her husband taking part in the search for her. 
    They were part of a line of people looking through some woods.

[/quote]

Scott Peterson was walking around at vigils for Laci on the phone with Amber Frey.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Here is a 26 year old Jessie Davis in Ohio.&nbsp; Last logged in 6/12.&nbsp; Not much on the profile to see.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =148630608

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=8183.msg419462#msg419462 date=1182203397]
    Scott Peterson was walking around at vigils for Laci on the phone with Amber Frey.
    [/quote]

thats true
    but i think that the husband as an alibi, but i could be wrong.

[quote author=flipdizzy link=topic=8183.msg419464#msg419464 date=1182203492]
    Here is a 26 year old Jessie Davis in Ohio.&nbsp; Last logged in 6/12.&nbsp; Not much on the profile to see.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =148630608
    [/quote]
    oh yea i saw that too, but it says &quot;doesnt want kids&quot; and she already has the one son... so dont know???? maybe...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg419511#msg419511 date=1182204833]
    oh yea i saw that too, but it says &quot;doesnt want kids&quot; and she already has the one son... so dont know???? maybe...
    [/quote]Hey, they don't give you many choices on MySpace. :lol:
    Not EVERYONE is a 'proud parent' but that's the only choice you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=8183.msg419536#msg419536 date=1182205561]
    Hey, they don't give you many choices on MySpace. :lol:
    Not EVERYONE is a 'proud parent' but that's the only choice you have.
    [/quote]lol shut up, Ron.

If you dont change your preferences, that is the default option. (I don't want kids) And it doesn't look like she's done much with the page, so it's a definite possibility.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Canton officer put on leave
    Investigators searched officer's home in case of missing Lake Township woman
    UPDATE: 10:27 AM, Tuesday, June 19, 2007
    http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=360775&amp;Category=9&amp;subCategory ID=0

[quote author=flipdizzy link=topic=8183.msg421012#msg421012 date=1182273665]
    Canton officer put on leave
    Investigators searched officer's home in case of missing Lake Township woman
    UPDATE: 10:27 AM, Tuesday, June 19, 2007
    http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=360775&amp;Category=9&amp;subCategory ID=0
    [/quote]

yeah, way for them to catch on.

There was totally a lifetime movie following this exact same storyline....with what's her face, from Clueless, the one who's a skinny crackhead now....shit.&nbsp; what's her name?&nbsp; Anyway she gets knocked up by a cop who kills her and everyone kind of suspects him but also he's a cop.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8183.msg421019#msg421019 date=1182273934]
    yeah, way for them to catch on.

There was totally a lifetime movie following this exact same storyline....with what's her face, from Clueless, the one who's a skinny crackhead now....shit.&nbsp; what's her name?&nbsp; Anyway she gets knocked up by a cop who kills her and everyone kind of suspects him but also he's a cop.
    [/quote]

Alicia Silverstone?

[quote author=flipdizzy link=topic=8183.msg421024#msg421024 date=1182274106]
    Alicia Silverstone?
    [/quote]

no, the chubby one she made over...who was in uptown girls...damn it.&nbsp; Why can't I remember this and I refuse to imdb it?&nbsp; I have to stop relying on IMDB for everything.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8183.msg421033#msg421033 date=1182274436]
    no, the chubby one she made over...who was in uptown girls...damn it.&nbsp; Why can't I remember this and I refuse to imdb it?&nbsp; I have to stop relying on IMDB for everything.
    [/quote]

Is that Brittany Murphy?

[quote author=perry link=topic=8183.msg421037#msg421037 date=1182274682]
    Is that Brittany Murphy?
    [/quote]

Yes...that's the one.

innardsway

I don't know what it is with cops...My best friend dated one and got pregnant some years ago. Turned out he was married with a little boy...and attending couples counseling with his wife. (Whilst still seeing my friend!) Seems like a lot of these cops feel they live above the law. Scary.

[quote author=InnardSway link=topic=8183.msg421110#msg421110 date=1182278263]
    I don't know what it is with cops...My best friend dated one and got pregnant some years ago. Turned out he was married with a little boy...and attending couples counseling with his wife. (Whilst still seeing my friend!) Seems like a lot of these cops feel they live above the law. Scary.
    [/quote]
    I think that's a big part of the motivation to be a cop.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8183.msg421115#msg421115 date=1182278452]
    I think that's a big part of the motivation to be a cop.
    [/quote]It IS pretty sweet. My friend Lauren is a cop..Riding around with her is the best. She gets pulled over with a bong in the backseat and curses at the cop that shes a &quot;fucking cop&quot; waves her badge, and off we go. ((Not that she's doing anything crazy like endangering people's lives, she was just speeding ))
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

Baby found near where woman disappeared

CANTON, Ohio (AP) -- A newborn girl with her umbilical cord still attached was found in a basket on a doorstep 45 miles from where a pregnant woman vanished, authorities said Tuesday. A DNA sample was taken from the infant Tuesday and was given to authorities investigating the disappearance.

Thomas Maurer, sheriff in neighboring Wayne County, said the baby was less than 24 hours old, and that officials are using &quot;every caution we can&quot; to eliminate the possibility that the baby is related to the missing woman, Jessie Davis.

Davis, 26, who is due July 3 with a baby she planned to name Chloe, has not been heard from since Wednesday evening when she spoke to her mother by phone.

A couple arriving home from dinner Monday night discovered the newborn on the porch of their rural home south of Wooster, Maurer said. The baby was dressed in a sleeper. The wicker basket contained a blanket and a bottle of formula, but there was no note, he said.

The baby was taken to Wooster Community Hospital, where DNA from the girl was taken using a mouth swab, said Maurer, who drove the sample to investigators in Stark County on Tuesday.

Davis was reported missing on Friday when her mother, Patricia Porter, went to Davis' house in nearby North Canton to check on her and found her grandson, 2-year-old Blake Davis, alone, wearing a dirty diaper in a home with furniture askew. A pool of bleach was on the bedroom floor, and the contents of Davis' purse were scatted in the kitchen. Her cell phone and a comforter were missing.

Blake told investigators: &quot;Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in the rug.&quot;

The father of Davis' son and unborn girl is Canton police patrolman Bobby Cutts Jr. He is estranged from his wife, with whom he has at least one other child. Authorities searched his northeast Ohio home over the weekend and again Monday night. Officials say they have no suspects in the disappearance.

A fellow officer said Tuesday that Canton patrolman Bobby Cutts Jr. had an amicable relationship with her. Cutts has refused to talk about the case with reporters and is now on leave from his job.

Cutts shared the parenting duties for their 2-year-old son with Davis, said John Miller, president of the Canton patrolman's union. Cutts, also the father of Davis' unborn daughter, juggled parenthood with the demands of his patrol job on the midnight shift, Miller said.

&quot;He's a good officer. He's got no problems at work. He treats people well,&quot; Miller said.

In 1998, he was sentenced to three years probation for disorderly conduct after a former girlfriend accused him of breaking a door jam and forcing his way into their home, causing her to fear for her safety, according to a police report from nearby Jackson Township.

About two years after his conviction in the disorderly conduct case, Cutts was hired by the Canton Police Department.

His personnel file also shows he won an appeal to overturn his firing in 2003 when authorities conducting a drug raid on his cousin's home found Cutts' handgun hidden under a mattress. Canton police officials accused Cutts of giving the gun to his cousin for protection and said Cutts was lying when he reported that the gun had been stolen.

A federal arbitrator ordered the city to reinstate the officer, saying Canton police had not proven the allegation.

Davis' family has declined to talk about her relationship with Cutts. Her father, Ned, held back tears Tuesday in an interview, saying he's trying to block out all emotion and focus on his daughter's safe return.

&quot;I'm a dad that wants his daughter back,&quot; he said.

Miller accused the Stark County Sheriff's Office of waiting too long to retrieve Davis' cell phone records. The sheriff's department has not discussed whether any clues have been found in cell phone records.

link:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...PLATE=DEFAULT#

in the link there is a recording of her mothers 911 calls

[quote author=madeline26 link=topic=8183.msg421626#msg421626 date=1182295853]

CANTON, Ohio (AP) -- A newborn girl with her umbilical cord still attached was found in a basket on a doorstep 45 miles from where a pregnant woman vanished, authorities said Tuesday. A DNA sample was taken from the infant Tuesday and was given to authorities investigating the disappearance.

[/quote]OMG?! Maddy??! There are a SHITLOAD of people looking for you.&nbsp;

Amy's taste > Tara's

innardsway

[quote author=madeline26 link=topic=8183.msg421626#msg421626 date=1182295853]

Thomas Maurer, sheriff in neighboring Wayne County, said the baby was less than 24 hours old, and that officials are using &quot;every caution we can&quot; to eliminate the possibility that the baby is related to the missing woman, Jessie Davis.

Davis, 26, who is due July 3 with a baby she planned to name Chloe, has not been heard from since Wednesday evening when she spoke to her mother by phone.

A couple arriving home from dinner Monday night discovered the newborn on the porch of their rural home south of Wooster, Maurer said. The baby was dressed in a sleeper. The wicker basket contained a blanket and a bottle of formula, but there was no note, he said.

The baby was taken to Wooster Community Hospital, where DNA from the girl was taken using a mouth swab, said Maurer, who drove the sample to investigators in Stark County on Tuesday.

Davis was reported missing on Friday when her mother, Patricia Porter, went to Davis' house in nearby North Canton to check on her and found her grandson, 2-year-old Blake Davis, alone, wearing a dirty diaper in a home with furniture askew. A pool of bleach was on the bedroom floor, and the contents of Davis' purse were scatted in the kitchen. Her cell phone and a comforter were missing.

Blake told investigators: &quot;Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in the rug.&quot;

The father of Davis' son and unborn girl is Canton police patrolman Bobby Cutts Jr. He is estranged from his wife, with whom he has at least one other child. Authorities searched his northeast Ohio home over the weekend and again Monday night. Officials say they have no suspects in the disappearance.

A fellow officer said Tuesday that Canton patrolman Bobby Cutts Jr. had an amicable relationship with her. Cutts has refused to talk about the case with reporters and is now on leave from his job.

Cutts shared the parenting duties for their 2-year-old son with Davis, said John Miller, president of the Canton patrolman's union. Cutts, also the father of Davis' unborn daughter, juggled parenthood with the demands of his patrol job on the midnight shift, Miller said.

&quot;He's a good officer. He's got no problems at work. He treats people well,&quot; Miller said.

In 1998, he was sentenced to three years probation for disorderly conduct after a former girlfriend accused him of breaking a door jam and forcing his way into their home, causing her to fear for her safety, according to a police report from nearby Jackson Township.

About two years after his conviction in the disorderly conduct case, Cutts was hired by the Canton Police Department.

His personnel file also shows he won an appeal to overturn his firing in 2003 when authorities conducting a drug raid on his cousin's home found Cutts' handgun hidden under a mattress. Canton police officials accused Cutts of giving the gun to his cousin for protection and said Cutts was lying when he reported that the gun had been stolen.

A federal arbitrator ordered the city to reinstate the officer, saying Canton police had not proven the allegation.

Davis' family has declined to talk about her relationship with Cutts. Her father, Ned, held back tears Tuesday in an interview, saying he's trying to block out all emotion and focus on his daughter's safe return.

&quot;I'm a dad that wants his daughter back,&quot; he said.

Miller accused the Stark County Sheriff's Office of waiting too long to retrieve Davis' cell phone records. The sheriff's department has not discussed whether any clues have been found in cell phone records.

link:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...PLATE=DEFAULT#

in the link there is a recording of her mothers 911 calls
    [/quote]

The plot thickens...
    This story is killing me. I hope that the baby is indeed hers - and alive. I also hope that they are watching Mr. Cutts during his leave -
    it all seems well and good that he's cooperating with authorities, I have a hunch though. If he is involved in the disappearance of Jessie, and things start leading back to him, he'll just crack and off himself suddenly. I'm still just hoping against hope she's alive someplace dealing with some sort of severe hormone induced hysteria or something. I'm an optimist, and even I don't really think that.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8183.msg421661#msg421661 date=1182297132]
    OMG?! Maddy??! There are a SHITLOAD of people looking for you.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

wow-am i kinda slow or what. it took me a while to realize who in the fudge you were talking about.

but no...isn't that maddy spelled different???

so according to this link.....&nbsp; Cutt's ex wife (before Kelly) is Nikki Giavasis, who now lives in California.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=360678&amp;r=0&amp;Category=11&amp;su bCategoryID=0

This one has an interview with Nikki, and she thinks he did it

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272614187.shtml

and just because:&nbsp; Nikki's official site http://www.nikkigiavasis.com/&nbsp; and myspace http://www.myspace.com/nikkigiavasis&nbsp;

Holy crap..
    i really hope that baby is Jessie's - I wish they would have mentioned the race,.. not that it REALLY matters when the baby is that young because the skin changes color anyways... but i wish they would have mentioned that the baby looks.. white? black? hispanic?? (since the baby would be bi-racial). Im on the edge of my seat.&nbsp; I hope that they are found alive,... hearing about this baby made me have hope because as you can see how i titled the original post - &quot;it doesnt look good&quot;

Im hoping my imaginary friend will help you jessie and your baby girl too.

It doesn't look like the couple who found the baby, or the police think it's Jessie's baby&nbsp; :-(

CANTON, Ohio - A couple who found a newborn baby in a basket on their porch, 45 miles from where a pregnant woman vanished, believes it is more likely the baby came from someone familiar with the wife's work as a nurse than from the missing woman.

The infant girl was sleeping in a wicker basket, her umbilical cord tied off with a rubber band, when Don Redman and his wife Sue returned from dinner Monday evening to their rural home south of Wooster. Don Redman speculated that the baby was left by someone who knew his wife's background as a nurse and board member at a local free clinic.

&quot;My wife has been a school nurse and has dealt with young females in a confidential manner over a number of years,&quot; Redman said. &quot;We don't feel at this point that there's any connection (with the missing woman).&quot;

A DNA sample was taken Tuesday from the infant and given to Stark County authorities investigating the disappearance of Jessie Davis, said Thomas Maurer, sheriff in neighboring Wayne County.

Maurer also did not believe there is a connection between the full-term baby and the missing woman. He said a doctor determined that the baby was less than 24 hours old.

&quot;We're using every caution we can&quot; to identify the baby or eliminate the possibility that she is related to Davis, who is due July 3 with a baby girl, Maurer said.

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/17391389.htm

I really hope they're wrong.

innardsway

[quote author=bluegirl0914 link=topic=8183.msg421858#msg421858 date=1182306189]
    so according to this link.....&nbsp; Cutt's ex wife (before Kelly) is Nikki Giavasis, who now lives in California.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=360678&amp;r=0&amp;Category=11&amp;su bCategoryID=0

This one has an interview with Nikki, and she thinks he did it

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272614187.shtml

and just because:&nbsp; Nikki's official site http://www.nikkigiavasis.com/&nbsp; and myspace http://www.myspace.com/nikkigiavasis&nbsp;

[/quote]

I didn't realize they had once been married too. Mr. Cutts seems to have a very busy life. Another [s]murderer[/s] abuser hiding behind his badge?
    :roll:

Dont know if anyone has heard the latest development in this case but here ya go

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19317472/
    &quot;It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.&quot;

innardsway

http://www.sheriff.co.stark.oh.us/mr070616%20etip.htm

This page contains a picture of the comforter and sheet that are missing...maybe the &quot;rug&quot; that mommy's in?
    :2sad:

Thread Information