Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

Re: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

if there is anything that this website has taught me is that this world is completely fucked.
    you love someone, carry their child and they turn around and kill you and leave your child alone.  where the hell is the "right" in that??

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/15184484/detail.html

This site provides many new details on the Jessie Davis case and Bobby Cutts trial.

the color nine

Cutts is live on MSNBC.  On the stand, crying and trying to get sympathy. Everyone is saying it is the worst acting seen.  He is pathetic

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=8183.msg726195#msg726195 date=1202758106]
    Cutts is live on MSNBC.  On the stand, crying and trying to get sympathy. Everyone is saying it is the worst acting seen.  He is pathetic
    [/quote] I saw that this morning. he's sobbing and saying that he didn't mean to hurt her.. that she grabbed his arm and when he pulled away that he elbowed her in the throat...and somehow this is how she died.  :|
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8183.msg727144#msg727144 date=1202842607]
    I saw that this morning. he's sobbing and saying that he didn't mean to hurt her.. that she grabbed his arm and when he pulled away that he elbowed her in the throat...and somehow this is how she died.  :|
    [/quote]

I saw that too. Guy makes me wanna 

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

you know what makes me even more? its the comments on the comment blog of the AOL article about this trial.  There is an unbelievable amount of hatred and ignorance being vomited from keyboards all over the US.  It makes me sick that at the end of every article on AOL is a comment blog that becomes racist.  It seriously could be an article about kitten and rainbows but at the end.. its some ignorant bullshit. 
    i just pray that the little boy is taken care of, loved and healthy.

It's a lot easier to be racist when it's an anonymous comment on a blog.  :| People are assholes.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Olivia

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=5957372

A jury in Ohio has convicted a former police officer of murdering his pregnant lover and their unborn child.
    Bobby Cutts now faces a possible death sentence. He showed no visible reaction as the verdicts were read.
    Cutts testified that he accidentally killed Jessie Davis by putting an elbow to her throat. But prosecutors said he strangled her to avoid paying more child support.

Good job jury!

the color nine

Excellent!  I was concerned because they didn't really have a lot of evidence, as in DNA, etc.  It was discussed on how juries now a days have CSI syndrome and have as late not convicted if there isn't all those scientific "bells & whistles".

Good.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=8183.msg731247#msg731247 date=1203092767]
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=5957372

A jury in Ohio has convicted a former police officer of murdering his pregnant lover and their unborn child.
    Bobby Cutts now faces a possible death sentence. He showed no visible reaction as the verdicts were read.
    Cutts testified that he accidentally killed Jessie Davis by putting an elbow to her throat. But prosecutors said he strangled her to avoid paying more child support.

[/quote]That's such great news!

wow, I was crying and crying while Jesse Davis' family was talking to the court... so sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080227/ap_on_re_us/pregnant_woman_dead

CANTON, Ohio - A judge has sentenced an ex-police officer to life in prison with a chance of parole after 57 years for killing his pregnant lover and their unborn child.

The jury had recommended a life sentence with the chance of parole after 30 years for Bobby Cutts Jr.

Cutts tearfully testified during his trial that he accidentally killed 26-year-old Jessie Davis with an elbow to the throat during an argument last June, then panicked. Prosecutors said he wanted to avoid child support payments for another child.

He could have faced the death penalty for his conviction on a charge of aggravated murder in the death of the fetus.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=8183.msg745858#msg745858 date=1204144498]
    wow, I was crying and crying while Jesse Davis' family was talking to the court... so sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080227/ap_on_re_us/pregnant_woman_dead

CANTON, Ohio - A judge has sentenced an ex-police officer to life in prison with a chance of parole after 57 years for killing his pregnant lover and their unborn child.

The jury had recommended a life sentence with the chance of parole after 30 years for Bobby Cutts Jr.

Cutts tearfully testified during his trial that he accidentally killed 26-year-old Jessie Davis with an elbow to the throat during an argument last June, then panicked. Prosecutors said he wanted to avoid child support payments for another child.

He could have faced the death penalty for his conviction on a charge of aggravated murder in the death of the fetus.
    [/quote]

That sentence bothers me, they had 4 choices, death being one, life without parole being one...I would NOT have even thought of giving that jackass parole, chance of, or any of :( R.I.P Jessie

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=8183.msg727625#msg727625 date=1202867377]
    you know what makes me even more? its the comments on the comment blog of the AOL article about this trial.  There is an unbelievable amount of hatred and ignorance being vomited from keyboards all over the US.  It makes me sick that at the end of every article on AOL is a comment blog that becomes racist.  It seriously could be an article about kitten and rainbows but at the end.. its some ignorant bullshit. 
    i just pray that the little boy is taken care of, loved and healthy.
    [/quote]

Being AOHell, I'm not too surprised by this.  I remember AOL days with disdain

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=8183.msg745864#msg745864 date=1204144852]
    That sentence bothers me, they had 4 choices, death being one, life without parole being one...I would NOT have even thought of giving that jackass parole, chance of, or any of :( R.I.P Jessie
    [/quote]I know!I have no idea as to why they would let him get a chance at parole!

eh im not really worried about it...
    i mean he'll be in his 80s!!! what kind of life can he lead at that late of an age?
    besides jesse's mom said she wants him to get out some day and to see his son...
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=8183.msg727625#msg727625 date=1202867377]It seriously could be an article about kitten and rainbows but at the end.. its some ignorant bullshit. 
    [/quote]

Don't you know that kittens and rainbows are the enemy of the white man? Even my Jew ass knows that!

Anyway I can only hope that this dope is "popular" in prison. Ugh.

I wonder what it's like for Jessie's parents, who obviously love their grandson, dealing with the fact that the kid is technically 1/2 their daughter's murderer?

[quote author=mcmxciii link=topic=8183.msg745958#msg745958 date=1204151391]
    Don't you know that kittens and rainbows are the enemy of the white man? Even my Jew ass knows that!

Anyway I can only hope that this dope is "popular" in prison. Ugh.

I wonder what it's like for Jessie's parents, who obviously love their grandson, dealing with the fact that the kid is technically 1/2 their daughter's murderer?

[/quote]

I doubt they even gave that a second thought except for as to how it relates to the little boy's feelings and future pain that he will endure because of it. He is an innocent little boy who didn't choose his parents and had nothing to do with what his father did. I would adore my grandson no matter what either of his parents choose to do.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=8183.msg745981#msg745981 date=1204153183]
    I doubt they even gave that a second thought except for as to how it relates to the little boy's feelings and future pain that he will endure because of it. He is an innocent little boy who didn't choose his parents and had nothing to do with what his father did. I would adore my grandson no matter what either of his parents choose to do.
    [/quote]
    Being eligibile for parole doesn't mean you'll get it.  That little boy can always show up at the hearing and ask them to throw him back in.

Oh, yeah, I wasn't implying they must be setting themselves up to hate his guts. It just seems like there could be some strange feelings involved there. Then again, I am strange myself.

Poor family :(

[quote author=mcmxciii link=topic=8183.msg745984#msg745984 date=1204153375]
    Oh, yeah, I wasn't implying they must be setting themselves up to hate his guts. It just seems like there could be some strange feelings involved there. Then again, I am strange myself.

Poor family :(
    [/quote]

Yeah, I think you're just strange.  :lol: j/k But really, that question really caught me off guard. I can't imagine any grandparent going there with their thoughts at all. My cousin's daughter was murdered by her husband (the daughter's husband) and they fought tooth and nail to get custody of those grandkids. The other parents (the murderer's parents) fought them but lost. I just can't imagine them ever once thinking, hmm..these kids are half our daughter's killer. But that's just me. Maybe I'm the strange one.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=8183.msg745949#msg745949 date=1204151015]
    eh im not really worried about it...
    i mean he'll be in his 80s!!! what kind of life can he lead at that late of an age?
    besides jesse's mom said she wants him to get out some day and to see his son...
    [/quote]

Well, when he does get out, Blake will be in his 60's.  I really can't understand how her mother says she "forgives" him.  She even made a comment saying: "I'm not sure if I'll have a family to go home to after this, but I forgive him." or something along the lines of that.  Her sister was the exact opposite.  Its been all over the tv here, because it didn't happen too far from me.

Thread Information