Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

OH this one was on the news this morning.  Im in New York (New Jersey) and this is occuring in Ohio.  The reason i said that it doesnt look good is because during the interview with her mother, the daughter's 2yr old son who they're afraid was a witness, is heard uttering "Mommy's in the rug".  The mother (grandmother) said that he continues to say that and the comforter off the bed is missing.
    I tried looking for a myspace but with no luck

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_articl...p;provider=top

Another intriging part of this story is the father of the children is a MARRIED POLICE OFFICER  :-o  , but apparently him and his wife have been cooperating and are actively in the search....  :| :| :| :| :| :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

so sad.

Re: Jessie Marie Davis (26) 9months pregnant and missing, doesnt look good...

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418753#msg418753 date=1182175411]
    OH this one was on the news this morning.  Im in New York (New Jersey) and this is occuring in Ohio.  The reason i said that it doesnt look good is because during the interview with her mother, the daughter's 2yr old son who they're afraid was a witness, is heard uttering "Mommy's in the rug".  The mother (grandmother) said that he continues to say that and the comforter off the bed is missing.

Another intriging part of this story is the father of the children is a MARRIED POLICE OFFICER  :-o  , but apparently him and his wife have been cooperating and are actively in the search....  :| :| :| :| :| :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

so sad.
    [/quote]

From the article:

"Her comforter was off. Her mattress was pushed over," Porter said. "Her nightstand was knocked over. The lamp was knocked over. And somebody poured bleach all over her carpet."
    "At this point, personally, I don't feel she just left," said Captain, Gary Shankle of the Stark County Sheriff's Office. "I think there is an element of foul play involved in this case."

He thinks there is some element of foul play huh? 

That poor little boy. 

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Was that headline supposed to be funny, cause it's cracking me up. :lol:
    Does not look good at all. I'm off to read the link ad find out some more......

And fix your MySpace link fuckstick. What made you decide to finally link it anyway?
    I say that's a bad idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=8183.msg418761#msg418761 date=1182176201]
    From the article:

"Her comforter was off. Her mattress was pushed over," Porter said. "Her nightstand was knocked over. The lamp was knocked over. And somebody poured bleach all over her carpet."
    "At this point, personally, I don't feel she just left," said Captain, Gary Shankle of the Stark County Sheriff's Office. "I think there is an element of foul play involved in this case."

That poor little boy. 

[/quote]
    Well its natural for him just to think thats it foul play, because I always push over my matress, kickover my nightstand (naturally the lamp falls over when i do that) and i pour bleach everywhere because Im a clean freak.
    I also like taking my comforter with me where ever i go, you never know when there's gonna be a chill in the air.

such a sad story though.. how could someone do this?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=8183.msg418763#msg418763 date=1182176276]
    Was that headline supposed to be funny, cause it's cracking me up. :lol:
    Does not look good at all. I'm off to read the link ad find out some more......

And fix your MySpace link fuckstick. What made you decide to finally link it anyway?
    I say that's a bad idea....
    [/quote]

did you just call ME a fuckstick?
    my profile's private anyways because im a teacher.

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418765#msg418765 date=1182176553]
    [/quote]I know froot loop, that's why I said it's a bad idea.

Like I haven't been paying attention. I'm a pretty decent student Ms. Crazy.

And yes, yes I did.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=8183.msg418768#msg418768 date=1182176866]
    I know froot loop, that's why I said it's a bad idea.

Like I haven't been paying attention. I'm a pretty decent student Ms. Crazy.

And yes, yes I did.
    [/quote]

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT JESSIE DAMNIT!!!!  (oh damn.. wrong smiley hahahahahaha)
    and its Ms Jay, Crazy is my first name, Fuckstick is my maiden name.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=8183.msg418761#msg418761 date=1182176201]
    From the article:

That poor little boy. 
    [/quote]No one ever knocks over the nightstand and then decide to pour bleach all over your carpet right before a long road trip?
    It's an old Cherokee ritual that's supposed to bring luck on your journey....
    Oh I can't do this. That woman is dead.
    Possibility of foul play!?!

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418773#msg418773 date=1182177366]
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT JESSIE DAMNIT!!!!  (oh damn.. wrong smiley hahahahahaha)
    and its Ms Jay, Crazy is my first name, Fuckstick is my maiden name.

[/quote]

Ms Crazy Fuckstick Jay ? Lovin it! :2grin:

I prefer Crazy Jay Fuckstick though :lol:

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=8183.msg418786#msg418786 date=1182177968]
    Ms Crazy Fuckstick Jay ? Lovin it! :2grin:

I prefer Crazy Jay Fuckstick though :lol:
    [/quote]Yea, I laughed out loud at that one. Jay is fuckin funny man. We missed her.

Thinking you can go out and have a life, eh young lady?

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418765#msg418765 date=1182176553]
    [/quote]

nice language for a teacher

<br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

i think the saddest part of this thread is that someone will find the myspace, then unfortunately they will find the body of this poor woman, (unless of course she just shows up back home, fresh from a shopping trip where she purchased a new mattress, lamp and rug because she was utterly UNSATISFIED with what she had) and then it will be submitted in the main articles and THEN I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE IT because im not a premium member BOO HOO!!

so i really hope that she is just hormonal and shopping for a new mattress, lamp and rug... she took the comforter so that she could coordinate the color scheme.

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=8183.msg418793#msg418793 date=1182178394]
    nice language for a teacher

[/quote]

well its RON man, he's the one that started it!!!&nbsp;

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418795#msg418795 date=1182178487]
    i think the saddest part of this thread is that someone will find the myspace, then unfortunately they will find the body of this poor woman, (unless of course she just shows up back home, fresh from a shopping trip where she purchased a new mattress, lamp and rug because she was utterly UNSATISFIED with what she had) and then it will be submitted in the main articles and THEN I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE IT because im not a premium member BOO HOO!!

so i really hope that she is just hormonal and shopping for a new mattress, lamp and rug... she took the comforter so that she could coordinate the color scheme.
    [/quote]Is it bad if i want you to call the cops with that tip? :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=8183.msg418808#msg418808 date=1182179391]
    Is it bad if i want you to call the cops with that tip? :lol:
    [/quote]

NO it isnt.&nbsp; Just tell them she's at Home Depot!

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418753#msg418753 date=1182175411]
    OH this one was on the news this morning.&nbsp; Im in New York (New Jersey) and this is occuring in Ohio.&nbsp; The reason i said that it doesnt look good is because during the interview with her mother, the daughter's 2yr old son who they're afraid was a witness, is heard uttering &quot;Mommy's in the rug&quot;.&nbsp; The mother (grandmother) said that he continues to say that and the comforter off the bed is missing.

Another intriging part of this story is the father of the children is a MARRIED POLICE OFFICER&nbsp; :-o&nbsp; , but apparently him and his wife have been cooperating and are actively in the search....&nbsp; :| :| :| :| :| :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

so sad.
    [/quote]

EXCUSE ME?&nbsp; Oh hell no, not EVEN the same place, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=8183.msg418909#msg418909 date=1182185012]
    EXCUSE ME?&nbsp; Oh hell no, not EVEN the same place, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    [/quote]

huh? well its the New York City Local news which includes the New Jersey area.&nbsp; The tri-state area is New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut.Im 8 miles outside New York City.&nbsp; I KNOW its not the same place, but we have the same news sooooooo.. thats just the point i was making in case someone looked at my location and saw that I was in New Jersey.&nbsp;

&nbsp; are you ok now?&nbsp; 8miles, an imaginary line and a bridge is what separates my location from New York City.

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418952#msg418952 date=1182187391]
    huh? well its the New York City Local news which includes the New Jersey area.&nbsp; The tri-state area is New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut.Im 8 miles outside New York City.&nbsp; I KNOW its not the same place, but we have the same news sooooooo.. thats just the point i was making in case someone looked at my location and saw that I was in New Jersey.&nbsp;

&nbsp; are you ok now?&nbsp; 8miles, an imaginary line and a bridge is what separates my location from New York City.
    [/quote]

You said you were in both, not possible, hence my reaction.&nbsp; Unless of course you are over 8 miles wide and in that case you'd be the news.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=8183.msg418909#msg418909 date=1182185012]
    [/quote]
    In who's mind would this be the same place?
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

geezzzzus christ people. ok, i MEANT in the NEW YORK AREA (because of news purposes) !!
    holy fuck.
    i KNOW the difference and never meant i was actually IN both areas :-P

but i could be if i walked to the bridge and stood on the imaginary line with half in jersey and the other half in new york.

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=8183.msg418977#msg418977 date=1182188572]
    geezzzzus christ people. ok, i MEANT in the NEW YORK AREA (because of news purposes) !!
    holy fuck.
    i KNOW the difference and never meant i was actually IN both areas :-P

but i could be if i walked to the bridge and stood on the imaginary line with half in jersey and the other half in new york.
    [/quote]

In what world is Ohio in the New York Area? Even for news purposes?&nbsp;

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=8183.msg418999#msg418999 date=1182189081]
    In what world is Ohio in the New York Area? Even for news purposes?&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    NOOO.... I was just saying that this occurred IN OHIO but that it was on the news this morning in the New York Area.&nbsp; Oh man.. was speaking english when I made the original post..??? sorry about all the confusion!
    I guess they were just bringing National Attention to the news story - just like with the Laci Petterson case.&nbsp; It occured in California but eventually, it was in the news here in... the New York Area.

innardsway

The officer's wife (Kelly Cutts), the sheriff said, left her job as a nurse early on Friday and cannot be located. Swanson said detectives want to question the woman. Davis' family members say they believe the wife was aware of her husband's fathering of the two children. Mr. Bobby Cutts Jr. is being cooperative.
    http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/17376695.htm

Oh what a tangled web some weave.
    Remind anyone of Lacey Peterson?

I think that she's dead and in a bad way. Too close to the Peterson case.

Maybe the nurse took the baby.

[quote author=InnardSway link=topic=8183.msg419253#msg419253 date=1182195159]
    The officer's wife (Kelly Cutts), the sheriff said, left her job as a nurse early on Friday and cannot be located. Swanson said detectives want to question the woman. Davis' family members say they believe the wife was aware of her husband's fathering of the two children. Mr. Bobby Cutts Jr. is being cooperative.
    http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/17376695.htm

Oh what a tangled web some weave.
    Remind anyone of Lacey Peterson?

[/quote]

well this morning on the news they said that the wife is cooperating and they even showed her with her husband taking part in the search for her.&nbsp;
    They were part of a line of people looking through some woods.

Thread Information