Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leila Cavett (21) missing from Jasper, AL after her toddler found wandering the streets alone in Miramar, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Why is Kamdyn in foster care? Couldn't family members step in and look after him?
    Her sisters and the baby's father have both stepped forward to care for the baby. Maybe the State won't give up the baby until they know he's safe from whatever happened to his mother.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Her sisters and the baby's father have both stepped forward to care for the baby. Maybe the State won't give up the baby until they know he's safe from whatever happened to his mother.
    This. And both parties are from out of state so I imagine Florida is reluctant to send the kid out of their jurisdiction until they figure out what's going on. Not to mention lots of routine custody matters have ground to a halt with covid (at least here) don't know about Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information