Page 940 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 938 939 940 941 942 950 990 1040 1440 ... LastLast
Results 23,476 to 23,500 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I still am not going to suck anyones dick who has AIDS.
    Aw, this is a great sig right here. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    Well cuts in the gums or mouth is not uncommon. I still am not going to suck anyones dick who has AIDS.
    me either!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    sure it can if you're giving head with bleeding gums.
    ...or if you ejaculate your AIDS-laden sperm into your partner's mouth.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    ...or if you ejaculate your AIDS-laden sperm into your partner's mouth.
    you can't get teh aids from OMG! touching it. it's not cooties. it has to get into your bloodstream to infect you. just because you swallow an infected load doesn't mean you'll be infected - like i said, if you just had your wisdom teeth pulled, or your mouth is flowered with herps, it's probably the wrong time to suck unknown cock... otherwise, your mouth has this great thing called skin in it which is an incredibly effective barrier against diseases and viruses.

i'm not saying that it's completely impossible - just very highly unlikey. like one in a million unlikey.

you can't get teh aids from OMG! touching it. it's not cooties. it has to get into your bloodstream to infect you. just because you swallow an infected load doesn't mean you'll be infected - like i said, if you just had your wisdom teeth pulled, or your mouth is flowered with herps, it's probably the wrong time to suck unknown cock... otherwise, your mouth has this great thing called skin in it which is an incredibly effective barrier against diseases and viruses.

i'm not saying that it's completely impossible - just very highly unlikey. like one in a million unlikey.
    I'm aware that you can't get AIDS from touching it, thanks, but also aware that you can definitely get it from oral sex, whether or not you are bleeding somewhere.

I'm aware that you can't get AIDS from touching it, thanks, but also aware that you can definitely get it from oral sex, whether or not you are bleeding somewhere.
    you can believe it if you want, but the facts say no.

in addition to skin, saliva is inhospitable to the virus - it's the first step to digestion, it's purpose is to break down and destroy foreign objects that make it into your mouth. it also creates a barrier between these objects and the skin of you're mouth and any possible breaks of the membrane. hiv absolutely has to get into your bloodstream to infect you.

it's ok though! i'm not trying to force you into the hummer!

in addition to skin, saliva is inhospitable to the virus - it's the first step to digestion, it's purpose is to break down and destroy foreign objects that make it into your mouth. it also creates a barrier between these objects and the skin of you're mouth and any possible breaks of the membrane. hiv absolutely has to get into your bloodstream to infect you.

You do have a convincing argument though.

correct me if i'm wrong, but this is how most viruses work, right? similar to say, herpes1, it's a virus that you're likely to get in the event that you make out with someone who has the virus while you have a cut or abrasion (sore, burn, whatever) in your mouth. otherwise, you're unlikely to contract the virus.

i burn the inside of my mouth all the time, so i'd have to say that the chances of contracting it orally aren't too incredibly low just because i think cuts in the mouth are common. but this is exactly why gay men are more likely to contract something, right? because they're more likely to have an abrasion of some kind from anal sex which can cause more trauma than vaginal sex because the anal tissue is much thinner.

I'm just not gonna suck any dicks. Aids or no Aids. How bout them apples.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong, but this is how most viruses work, right? similar to say, herpes1, it's a virus that you're likely to get in the event that you make out with someone who has the virus while you have a cut or abrasion (sore, burn, whatever) in your mouth. otherwise, you're unlikely to contract the virus.

i burn the inside of my mouth all the time, so i'd have to say that the chances of contracting it orally aren't too incredibly low just because i think cuts in the mouth are common. but this is exactly why gay men are more likely to contract something, right? because they're more likely to have an abrasion of some kind from anal sex which can cause more trauma than vaginal sex because the anal tissue is much thinner.
    iv drug use is the highest risk - although the infected numbers are smaller. the low numbers are due to the fact that many, many more people have sex than inject drugs. basically, if you're sharing a needle with an infected partner, you're simply injecting their hiv into your body. it's like you want to get hiv.

receptive anal is the next highest - it's not naturally lubricated, much tighter than a vagina (usually) and designed to push waste out. it's also much more sensitive, with thinned membranes that tear easily because for digestion, it is meant as the last chance to absorb any nutrients left in the stool before leaving the body. as with vaginas, it closes up after sex, allowing the virus to live longer in a comfortable environment and giving it more time to find it's way in.

receptive vaginal follows - it's a more robust and pliable area. its purpose is birth. vaginas are meant to accommodate babies and really big penises. the walls are thicker and it makes its own natural lubricant, which not only reduces the risk of rips and tears, but the consistency also provides a more protective barrier between virus and the vaginal wall. once the act is over though, it also closes up and keep the virus alive longer in its warm squishy goodness.

vaginal insertive/anal insertive... mixed thoughts here. many people will believe it's easier to get hiv through anal insertive and i personally think that is the gay stigma at work... to be infected, there would have to be tears in the anal walls and a problem with the skin on the penis. with vaginal insertive, a mans penis is essentially diving into a pool of hiv - surrounded on all sides during the entire act. the unknown factor is possible cuts/sores on the penis or irritation at the entrance from an std. of course, there are a higher number of cases of hiv in gay identified men than there are in straights, so the chances that a person is exposed through anal insertive are greater than with vaginal insertive, sort of leveling the playing field, so to speak.

oral (giving) - taking in infected fluids can infect a person (theoretically) if there is a chronic dental condition, an open sore or irritation due to an active std but... the mouth is the fastest healing part of the body. so when you burn your mouth, as uncomfortable as it would probably be to give head, when the pain dies down, you're probably good to go. when there is something wrong in there, it gets right to work sewing itself up. it has also been said that saliva and hiv don't mix. it's bad for the viruses system.

oral (getting) - virtually no chance at all... unless your partner is bleeding profusely from his mouth while doing it. no thank you.

in both cases of oral sex, studies rely on self reporting of sexual behavior. this is a very flawed type of study because there are so many factors in a persons life that may contribute to false reporting. people who are diagnosed may be in shock and not thinking clearly or in denial about the risks they put themselves in. they may exclude riskier sex with partners they 'trust' and focus on a partner they didn't know too well. they may have been under the influence of something. they may not have been tested in a long while and were positive for much longer than they thought. most surveys ask about the last two years.

kissing - i believe there has been one case of transmission through kissing. both had a history of gum disease. they also reported having oral sex, vaginal sex with a condom and sharing each others razors and toothbrushes.

stds and hiv - the presence of any std greatly increases the chance of both becoming infected or passing the virus to someone else. if a person has an std AND hiv, there is an increase in viral load - due to a weakened immune system and more hiv concentrated at the site of infection. hiv herpes are more infectious than non-hiv herpes because there is an abundance of hivs at the sore (white blood cells, for healing). if you have an std but no hiv, you increase the risk of being infected by having more openings into your blood stream (open door for hiv), more white cells available to infect (hiv buffet) and weakened immune system (kegger party that lasts all night).

transmission of other stds - bacterial stds (chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis) need a warm moist area to flourish, vag, anus, throat. they do not need to find the blood (although they can enter the blood stream and cause further complications). viral stds (herpes, warts, hiv, hepatitis) must find an opening, however small, to infect.

there you go. i wrote a book for you. that was fun. now go have sex.

Hope you know how to handle a bus; cause you just took everyone to school.

I'm still going to teach my kids that oral sex is still not something that you don't just go around doing with anyone. And I am still staying away from any type of sex with the AIDS. Ya know I'm going to stay away from all STDs.

sorry i can never remember to sign my reps. being schooled in sex education is certainly quite a turn on.

anything to get me out of doing spanish homework.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Animosity, are you trying to convince people to give blow jobs to people with AIDS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

that's my job... the aids avenger!!!

no seriously. i guess if i had to sum up my message, it would be:

if you're indiscriminately doling out bj's, aids should be the least of your worries.

The fuck? Yeah, I'll weirdly continue to believe, you know, the CDC over you.

ok.

Only people in Africa gets AIDS so why are you guys even talking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Only people in Africa gets AIDS so why are you guys even talking about it?
    White people are crazy?

awww! the cops made a funny! plant drug paraphernalia on a homeless black woman 'as a joke' to see if they can 'get a rise out of her'. riiiiiiight.

3:10

nothing like a good dose of apathy.

This.

Ani, would you give a guy with AIDS a bj?

They only do it to black folks because black people have the best sense of humor.

i don't think she was trying to make the point that the aids shouldn't scare you away from blowjobs. i think the point was (unprotected) blowjobs are safer than (unprotected) vaginal sex is safer than (unprotected) anal sex. she works to help prevent HIV from spreading, or she did, correct?

my guess is most of the people contracting HIV don't know their partners are positive. educating people on how its spread it key to prevention. i applaud her for her efforts. she wasn't condoning sex with random infected partners.

i have seen friends die from the aids. i have seen people treat them like they have some kind of contagious plague they'll catch if they stand too close or even share a lighter them. it's sad, and the folks out there educating the public have all my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i don't think she was trying to make the point that the aids shouldn't scare you away from blowjobs. i think the point was (unprotected) blowjobs are safer than (unprotected) vaginal sex is safer than (unprotected) anal sex. she works to help prevent HIV from spreading, or she did, correct?

my guess is most of the people contracting HIV don't know their partners are positive. educating people on how its spread it key to prevention. i applaud her for her efforts. she wasn't condoning sex with random infected partners.

i have seen friends die from the aids. i have seen people treat them like they have some kind of contagious plague they'll catch if they stand too close or even share a lighter them. it's sad, and the folks out there educating the public have all my respect.
    That's what I got from it.

Thread Information