Page 934 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 932 933 934 935 936 944 984 1034 1434 ... LastLast
Results 23,326 to 23,350 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Wait how is he loaded but on food stamps?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post

This is what I'm wondering, too. As far as I know, you can't have any assets worth over 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Bet he complains about coloreds milking the system though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i have unsubscribed to the morgan thread. it was like turning into a "speak here" sometimes.
    Please to be telling me exactly how you got this to work as I have done this so many time and that bitch ass thread still is the top fucking thing I have on What's New.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Landlord came in the morning to do something to the thermostat. I dunno what happened, but I woke up and it was boiling. It's over 60 degrees here today (in December, FUUUU) and these FUCKING ASSHOLES left the heat on 70.

GOD DAMN AFRICANS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Landlord came in the morning to do something to the thermostat. I dunno what happened, but I woke up and it was boiling. It's over 60 degrees here today (in December, FUUUU) and these FUCKING ASSHOLES left the heat on 70.

GOD DAMN AFRICANS!

You could come stay with me. I have had the windows open and all of the fans going in my room for a few days now. It is like 30 outside. Emily had to get a heater in her room because she said she was going to die.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post

You could come stay with me. I have had the windows open and all of the fans going in my room for a few days now. It is like 30 outside. Emily had to get a heater in her room because she said she was going to die.
    They should make more like you. Just less fertile.

I CAN'T EVEN DO MY HAIR! I CAN'T STOP SWEATING!
    And going outside didn't help. How the fuck do you turn the heat UP when it's 60 fucking degrees. GOD DAMN IT! It's fucking nice out. NOT COLD!

They should make more like you. Just less fertile.

I CAN'T EVEN DO MY HAIR! I CAN'T STOP SWEATING!
    And going outside didn't help. How the fuck do you turn the heat UP when it's 60 fucking degrees. GOD DAMN IT! It's fucking nice out. NOT COLD!
    11 years between kids I am not some rabbit.

Growing up I stayed in the basement and my mom is cheap so we never had the heat on about like 64. This was cool if you were upstairs but downstairs was super cold. If you bitched about it she would send you outside to play so you could feel real cold and tell you at least you were out of the wind. I think I just got used to it.

.. 60 is cold.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    11 years between kids I am not some rabbit.

Growing up I stayed in the basement and my mom is cheap so we never had the heat on about like 64. This was cool if you were upstairs but downstairs was super cold. If you bitched about it she would send you outside to play so you could feel real cold and tell you at least you were out of the wind. I think I just got used to it.
    Hey, 0 in 36 years. You're fertile to me.

And that sounds like a plan. More women need to go through this. I am starting to lie about my winter love just to avoid turning women off. I'll just say "yea" when they bitch about how cold it is instead of saying I LOVE THIS and pushing their face into the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    .. 60 is cold.

So then when it was 25 last week, then what?? 60 is a little less than room temperature you freak.

Hey, 0 in 36 years. You're fertile to me.

And that sounds like a plan. More women need to go through this. I am starting to lie about my winter love just to avoid turning women off. I'll just say "yea" when they bitch about how cold it is instead of saying I LOVE THIS and pushing their face into the snow.
    I have to deal with it at work. The office here is 95% male, 2% women and 3% pussies who I am sure have a vagina. My inbox is full all day of people asking me to turn the heat up and if I do the guys are turning on fans about to fall asleep.

So then when it was 25 last week, then what?? 60 is a little less than room temperature you freak.
    You are such a baby!!

This.

Cold. I wants it.

It's 70 degrees outside here. And it's night time. Were it not for the occasional insane ice storm, I would be fully convinced that the south has no seasons but summer.

It ties in with the bronchitis that is annoying the fuck out of me.

He's on disability and his monthly income is like 900 something so he qualifies for it. He doesnt use them tho as far as i know, so he probably has quite a bit loaded up on there since it does carry over month to month.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    This is what I'm wondering, too. As far as I know, you can't have any assets worth over 2k.
    It used to be that way, like if you owned a vehicle that was worth like x amount of money they factored that in. When i was i think like 19 and had bodhi and was single, they told me in order to get food stamps, i would have to get rid of my car because my car was worth x amount of dollars, i had a loan on it. So it was like choosing between a reliable safe car and having food on the table.
    They did change that over the years.

Bet he complains about coloreds milking the system though.
    Ive never heard him say anything about 'coloreds'. I have heard him bitch about my mexican neighbor and then when we went to this one chinese place in the mall, he was ordering his food and the chinese guy was tlaking to his cook and fil was all 'speak english, we're in america'. I was embarrassed becaus emy husband and i like to go to this place on our own sometimes and the guy is super nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    This.
    The system has changed a bit over the years which is good because all the families that were doing well and had their car's on loans and stuff but then got laid off and were still struggling to keep their cars, i dont think it was fair for the state to be all oh, you have to let them repo your car in order for us to give you food. I never understood it.

And don't get me wrong, I do love my FIL, i just don't understand why he does and says the things he does. Some things went down today and my FIL and husband will be home here pretty soon and there might be fireworks because apparently my FIL was talking really bad about me to some people.

Im going to confront it and put him on the spot but im super nervous to do it because it's the husbands dad. I am trying to think about how to approach the convo without getting pissed off or upset.

My husband is popping popcorn and I don't mean the kind you eat.

The living room stinks right now.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    He's on disability and his monthly income is like 900 something so he qualifies for it. He doesnt use them tho as far as i know, so he probably has quite a bit loaded up on there since it does carry over month to month.

It used to be that way, like if you owned a vehicle that was worth like x amount of money they factored that in. When i was i think like 19 and had bodhi and was single, they told me in order to get food stamps, i would have to get rid of my car because my car was worth x amount of dollars, i had a loan on it. So it was like choosing between a reliable safe car and having food on the table.
    They did change that over the years.

Ive never heard him say anything about 'coloreds'. I have heard him bitch about my mexican neighbor and then when we went to this one chinese place in the mall, he was ordering his food and the chinese guy was tlaking to his cook and fil was all 'speak english, we're in america'. I was embarrassed becaus emy husband and i like to go to this place on our own sometimes and the guy is super nice.

The system has changed a bit over the years which is good because all the families that were doing well and had their car's on loans and stuff but then got laid off and were still struggling to keep their cars, i dont think it was fair for the state to be all oh, you have to let them repo your car in order for us to give you food. I never understood it.
    Dude.... I do not understand.
    He is loaded. He is on food stamps. Which is it?
    You cannot be loaded and be on food stamps
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Jeneria, my fil is staying off and on with us and he's loaded moneywise and could totally offer to pay like a water bill which is like 40$ or maybe even pitch in for dog food for his dog that i take care of when he's gone for awhile.

I feed his dog and flea treat him because he brought fleas to my house ARGHHHHH. My dogs eat 24 cups a day, and buck only eats maybe 3 but i feed my dogs the expensive really good for them stuff but fil wouldnt even budge to help.

He even gets food stamps and he doesnt offer to buy food to help out. He goes down to his other sons house too and he doesnt help out there either. hell, he hasnt even bought a roll of toilet paper here.

If i lived with someone i would offer to pay for somthing!! AND HE STOPS MY TIMERS FOR ALL MY DVR RECORDINGS. Im afraid i might hurt him.
    ???

I didnt get specific. He's loaded because he saves every single nickle and dime. Plus his property that we are renting out, he is making a profit off of it. The mortgage is 550$ a month and he is charging 1200 a month. So really he clears like close to 600 profit on the house and then collects his disability and gets his foodstamps.

I was taking care of all the property stuff for him but tonight i was threatened by one of the renters when i went to collect the rent. He threatened to 'box' me. :eyeroll:

FIL doesnt pay my diesel fpr driving all the way out there to collect rent and taking care of deposits and stuff.

The property he owns is too much for him to handle or he just doesnt want to have to pay for it, i dont know. Anyways, he is renting it out to these people who are just shitty people and they trash everything. FIL stays here at our house and with his other boy down south.
    Last edited by White trash bitchy blonde; 12-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Dude, that makes absolutely no sense. Food stamps is a need based program. you can't own property and get food stamps. I used to.fill out the applications for this shit . Unless we are on mars, this is absolutely not possible

Well, here you can own a home, but you need to be living in it... and if for example, you rent out a room, you are supposed to report it as income and that income would probably dq you for aid.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Dude, that makes absolutely no sense. Food stamps is a need based program. you can't own property and get food stamps. I used to.fill out the applications for this shit . Unless we are on mars, this is absolutely not possible
    Unfortunately it is possible. Here anyways. Im not sure about other states. I own my property outright, no mortgage but when jammie got laid off that time i applied for food stamps and since i didnt have a mortgage, they just asked what my property taxes were and divided that up over 12 months and called that my housing payment. I had also asked because i had a bunch of vehicles and i had to list them and i thought for sure that we would be denied over it and she said no. I listed off the '06 Dodge that was valued at 20+K and my other vehicles.

Remember hearing about that one girl that won the lottery and people were outraged because she won like close to a million or something and was still receiving food stamps? It's loopholes.

FIL isnt reporting that he is collecting this extra money in rent tho. I just now thought of that. This will catch up with him and he will end up with fraud on him possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well, here you can own a home, but you need to be living in it... and if for example, you rent out a room, you are supposed to report it as income and that income would probably dq you for aid.
    Yeah, but depending on how many dependants you have and stuff and of course you know, they have the rules that if you live with roommates that you arent claiming on your paperwork that you are not cooking/preparing/sharing food together.

Thread Information