Page 839 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 889 939 1339 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,975 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Overpriced dinner that tastes like shit. Automatic gratuity added to bill for overpriced dinner that tastes like shit, served with shit service.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    My belly button is super sore, and everytime I stand up, it feels like my insides are gonna fall out, so I hold onto my stomach. Is this normal post-gall bladder removal? Or am I just being paranoid?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    My belly button is super sore, and everytime I stand up, it feels like my insides are gonna fall out, so I hold onto my stomach. Is this normal post-gall bladder removal? Or am I just being paranoid?
    I think it's normal. I've had two belly surgeries and felt the same way. I got an abdominal binder and wore it while I was moving around because I was holding my belly, too. It helped so much! I undid it when sitting and took it off while sleeping. Good juju on a speedy recovery coming your way!

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think it's normal. I've had two belly surgeries and felt the same way. I got an abdominal binder and wore it while I was moving around because I was holding my belly, too. It helped so much! I undid it when sitting and took it off while sleeping. Good juju on a speedy recovery coming your way!
    I've gotta find me one of these. I have trapped air up in my shoulders still from the surgery. I am not a happy camper today.

I've gotta find me one of these. I have trapped air up in my shoulders still from the surgery. I am not a happy camper today.
    All you need is the generic one that you can find at most drug stores. They are fairly cheap. Or, you could all the doc office and see if he will write you a Rx and let your insurance pay for it Trapped air That sucks! It hurts to breathe. I hate when it gets in your neck, too.

All you need is the generic one that you can find at most drug stores. They are fairly cheap. Or, you could all the doc office and see if he will write you a Rx and let your insurance pay for it Trapped air That sucks! It hurts to breathe. I hate when it gets in your neck, too.

Worst part is I was totally out of it when they were explaining to my family/boyfriend about the trapped air, so I just woke up at home like 6 hours later wondering why the hell my chest and arms hurt. I don't remember getting dressed, or getting in the passenger seat of the truck, or hell, even getting home. I feel like I was in recovery, and then magically in my bed. Also, they gave me versed really early so I don't remember if I talked to my family before I went in or not. I was genuinely concerned afterwards that I hadn't told anyone that I loved them. I guess I did, but I don't remember shit. Stupid amnesia qualities.

Worst part is I was totally out of it when they were explaining to my family/boyfriend about the trapped air, so I just woke up at home like 6 hours later wondering why the hell my chest and arms hurt. I don't remember getting dressed, or getting in the passenger seat of the truck, or hell, even getting home. I feel like I was in recovery, and then magically in my bed. Also, they gave me versed really early so I don't remember if I talked to my family before I went in or not. I was genuinely concerned afterwards that I hadn't told anyone that I loved them. I guess I did, but I don't remember shit. Stupid amnesia qualities.
    I feel for ya! It's very uncomfortable. I got off the phone with my bff a little while ago and she said something about me texting her after my lung biopsy yesterday. I guess we had a text convo, with horrible spelling, and I don't remember it. Versed is my friend. I have never been one for drugs, but I really like Versed.

usually they don't give it to you until after you're in the Operating room itself- at least the last three times i've had procedures done thats how it was. This is the only time I don't remember leaving the waiting area at all. It was so weird. I was also freaking out about not remembering telling my mom and BF goodbye and that I loved them. My family is very emotional coming out of anesthesia.

usually they don't give it to you until after you're in the Operating room itself- at least the last three times i've had procedures done thats how it was. This is the only time I don't remember leaving the waiting area at all. It was so weird. I was also freaking out about not remembering telling my mom and BF goodbye and that I loved them. My family is very emotional coming out of anesthesia.
    The only time I had it prior to the operating/procedure room was with my hysterectomy. They gave it to me in pre-op as they were moving me. Any other time, it has been in the operating/procedure room. I'm usually really good with anesthesia. No problems going to sleep or waking up. I don't know what was going on with me the other day. I remember being wheeled out to the car, but I have no idea when I was texting my bff.

i'm pretty sure the starter in my car is going out. i hope it can make it a few more weeks cuz i no has money. stupid car, i've had it about nine years now so of course i suspect its about to fall apart on me.

I hope it lasts too! Do you think you could replace it yourself if you were given awesome directions? What is the make/model? I will ask my dad how hard it is and see if it is something anyone can do.

its a 2001 hyundai elantra. i have a good friend who is a mechanic and usually does all my work for me for the cost of parts or parts and dinner dinner. he's one of my fucking hero's, for real. he takes great care of me, one of the nicest guys i know.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    its a 2001 hyundai elantra. i have a good friend who is a mechanic and usually does all my work for me for the cost of parts or parts and dinner dinner. he's one of my fucking hero's, for real. he takes great care of me, one of the nicest guys i know.
    That's awesome! I asked dad and he said that if it is front wheel drive it will be difficult to do. Glad to hear that you have someone who will do it for parts and dinner!

yeah, even changing the headlights in my POS is a fucking challenge.

i just checked my funds and FUCK ME i am broke. i guess i need to get used to this poverty thing, though.
    Last edited by emmieslost; 05-18-2012 at 07:33 AM.

yeah, even changing the headlights in my POS is a fucking challenge.

i just checked my funds and FUCK ME i am broke. i guess i need to get used to this poverty thing, though.
    Maybe your car guy will work for more food? Hope the starter holds out for you!

Maybe your car guy will work for more food? Hope the starter holds out for you!
    thanks. i just need it to hold out 3-4 weeks... i have to pay for that class, and that's like $500.

thanks. i just need it to hold out 3-4 weeks... i have to pay for that class, and that's like $500.

Sending starter holding out juju your way!

sending healing juju your way! thanks.

awww...thanks!

Ford fucking Fiestas. The interior is entirely too big and I feel like I'm driving inside of an insect.

when people try to involve me in shit that does not concern me in any way, shape, or form.

I needed to walk my dog and it just started raining quite heavy. Ofcourse I went anyway, rain won't kill us . We were out there for 5 minutes and found ourselves in the middle of a hail storm. I was forced to take my dog into some bushes and cover her body with mine to protect her. I felt so bad for her. And I'm pretty sure she is very annoyed with me right now :( :p
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

when you take a bite of food and immediately have to sneeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    when you take a bite of food and immediately have to sneeze.
    ugh. this just happened to me. yuck.

Internships. I am so exhausted. I miss fucking around.

Thread Information