Page 837 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 835 836 837 838 839 847 887 937 1337 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,925 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

This is the one who passed away?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    This is the one who passed away?
    yup. a year and a half ago. liver failure. too many percs and too much booze. i miss running into her, she always put a smile on my face and touched my boobs.

her funeral was hysterical, though. there was some serious ghettoness, and it was hard for me not to laugh i confess. someone actually stood up and said 'who we gonna call when we roll out?' i'm an ass, i still crack that joke around my friends who were there.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    yup. a year and a half ago. liver failure. too many percs and too much booze. i miss running into her, she always put a smile on my face and touched my boobs.

her funeral was hysterical, though. there was some serious ghettoness, and it was hard for me not to laugh i confess. someone actually stood up and said 'who we gonna call when we roll out?' i'm an ass, i still crack that joke around my friends who were there.
    Yeah the whole friending thing after someone passes is a little weird. I get posting messages, even though sometimes I think those can be a bit morbid depending on how the person is addressing the deceased on the message.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yeah the whole friending thing after someone passes is a little weird. I get posting messages, even though sometimes I think those can be a bit morbid depending on how the person is addressing the deceased on the message.
    yeah, i've posted messages to her. i get that much of it. kind of like how i still write ratt messages here. i guess i kind of get posting pics of her kiddos as they grow up, but not really. i mean, it just freaks me out maybe i just need to get over it.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    yeah, i've posted messages to her. i get that much of it. kind of like how i still write ratt messages here. i guess i kind of get posting pics of her kiddos as they grow up, but not really. i mean, it just freaks me out maybe i just need to get over it.
    You live in the fucking Twilight Zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You live in the fucking Twilight Zone.
    how so?

how so?
    You're kidding, right?

You're kidding, right?
    because i write letters to dead people i still have love for? or all the other crazy bullshit. just looking for clarification on if *i'm* the twilight zone, or if it's the people i surround myself with.

i forgot that i'm a woman and i don't have love. i keep forgetting that.

because i write letters to dead people i still have love for? or all the other crazy bullshit. just looking for clarification on if *i'm* the twilight zone, or if it's the people i surround myself with.

i forgot that i'm a woman and i don't have love. i keep forgetting that.
    Where you live must be located in another dimension cause it's not like anything I've heard about on Earth.

Where you live must be located in another dimension cause it's not like anything I've heard about on Earth.
    come visit. you think my stories are crazy? you should hear the shit my friends have to say.

come visit. you think my stories are crazy? you should hear the shit my friends have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    When one of my friends died, her husband kept logging in to her account and accepting friend requests. He hasn't done it for a while and it used to creep me out. It also used to make me wonder why suddenly all these people were sending friend requests after she'd died.
    Who the fuck friends a dead person? What kind of sick shit is that?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I had an old acquaintance pass away from a drug overdose and we were not friends. I debated for about 1 millisecond friending her to see her pics and oogle like an mdser does and then I realized, if I didn't friend her alive then friending her dead would be kinda wack.

Still wanna see those pics though.

work has that blocked, but i'm gonna guess you posted the 'white people are crazy' pic?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Loads of people friended her after she was dead. I always thought it was weird. Maybe it was so they could post RIP messages but that's still pretty weird. It's a lot of effort to go to for someone you couldn't even be arsed to friend when they were alive

yeah, its still weird even if they were your close friend and you want to message them. thats what mds is for.

work has that blocked, but i'm gonna guess you posted the 'white people are crazy' pic?

No, but good guess.

FUCK. i just took a photo with my phone. my new awesome droid with an 8mp camera...and the pics all have green lines in them. the screen looks fine until i turn the camera on. i dunno whats wrongs. dammit.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    When mothers assume they will get everything they want in a custody battle because they assume the state is "mother friendly". I don't think most states have been that way for 10 years.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    When mothers assume they will get everything they want in a custody battle because they assume the state is "mother friendly". I don't think most states have been that way for 10 years.
    On that note, that my husband's divorce lawyer advised him to NOT take the custody case back to court even though H's mother is an insane alcoholic bitch who doesn't care for her daughter at all because we might lose the custody we have and end up paying child support.
    WTF kind of shit is all that. Having a vagina does not mean you're a good parent.
    Since her mom started picking her up for visits again (after nearly a year absent), H has been wetting the bed, beating up kids at school (she's in kindergarten, fer chrissakes), and I've been reported to child services.
    That's the best his lawyer can come up with? She's the mom, so don't press your luck?

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    On that note, that my husband's divorce lawyer advised him to NOT take the custody case back to court even though H's mother is an insane alcoholic bitch who doesn't care for her daughter at all because we might lose the custody we have and end up paying child support.
    WTF kind of shit is all that. Having a vagina does not mean you're a good parent.
    Since her mom started picking her up for visits again (after nearly a year absent), H has been wetting the bed, beating up kids at school (she's in kindergarten, fer chrissakes), and I've been reported to child services.
    That's the best his lawyer can come up with? She's the mom, so don't press your luck?

I'd say go for it. Maybe he'll get primary physical custody. I know they very, very rarely give sole custody to parents but primary would be good.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

having trouble getting motivated today and its almost noon.

I got the droid 3 in September and it's been great until now. Both my husband and I now have problems where the keys won't register, they don't stick but you have to press hard on them while other times they work fine. I've seen complaints online but mostly for other droid phones but not really many for mine. I'm not sure if I want to stick it out with this phone until next April or if I want a refurbished phone since this issue is supposed to be covered under warranty.This wouldn't be such a big problem if he didn't use it for business and I didn't use it for communication so much, we end up looking like idiots if we don't proofread several times.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I'd say go for it. Maybe he'll get primary physical custody. I know they very, very rarely give sole custody to parents but primary would be good.
    We already have primary custody, but supervised visits would be appropriate in this situation. That bitch is a bag full of crazy and has such a damaging effect on the kid. At least she wouldn't be able to take her to the bar if she was supervised. WHO TAKES A KINDERGARTNER TO A FUCKING BAR??

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Thread Information