Page 835 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 845 885 935 1335 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,875 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    DTTAM: We've had 3 Flash Mob Robberies here in the past 2 months, Which has made all small store employees highly suspicious of anyone hiding their face in any way. It annoys me when 7-Eleven employees yell at me for walking through their door with a hood on, and tell me to get the fuck out or take the hood off. All I want is a coke, Leave me the hell alone.
    One of those was at one of my company's stores. They lost hundreds of dollars in inventory, which cost every employee there their bonus. Yeah, they're pretty pissed.

i fixed chicken tikka masala and it fell on the fucking carpet with a million pieces of rice and now i smell like curry and i'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Rockstars are 2 dollars. I only have a dollar. FUCK!
    serves ya right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    DTTAM:

My fucking car leaving me stranded at the post office. In 100 degree weather.

when I get close to falling asleep and the child in the apartment above me conveniently decides to jump/fall/scream/slam a door.
    every. single. time.

I'm recovering from surgery, can you please let the vicodin take me away for a few minutes before you resume being a child?
    I hate apartment life.
    I was born to hustle roses down the avenues of the dead.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54545&dateline=129369  0205

My husbands Brainwashed christian family. If I have to look at one more facebook posts about How his cousin passed her exam because of Jesus, or how Jesus cured her cold Im gonna lose it. And then His OTher cousin is always taking about how jesus is on his way back. And how we should vote for Ron Paul because hes a super hero for christ or some seriously lame ass shit. Ugh. I wanna vomit.

Also, His mother once said that Oral Roberts Was " A great Man". again, I say, UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    My husbands Brainwashed christian family. If I have to look at one more facebook posts about How his cousin passed her exam because of Jesus, or how Jesus cured her cold Im gonna lose it. And then His OTher cousin is always taking about how jesus is on his way back. And how we should vote for Ron Paul because hes a super hero for christ or some seriously lame ass shit. Ugh. I wanna vomit.

Also, His mother once said that Oral Roberts Was " A great Man". again, I say, UGH.
    I snapped at one of newly evangelical friends who was doing that shit. "I lost five pounds because I prayed to Jesus" "I got a raise because I prayed to Jesus" I was thinking about all the shitty things happening to good people I know and how they pray, too, and so I responded "My brother in law prays to Jesus and guess what he's got? Stage 4 cancer and a esophagus made out of intestine. My good friend's dad just died after an illness and they prayed, too. Lots of people pray to Jesus and not all their prayers get answered so my question to you is: Why are you so fucking special?" Her response: "I'm going to pray for you." So I fucking deleted her. I'm so tired of that hypocritical bovine Christian bullshit.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    DTTAM:

My fucking car leaving me stranded at the post office. In 100 degree weather.
    100 degrees in May?

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I snapped at one of newly evangelical friends who was doing that shit. "I lost five pounds because I prayed to Jesus" "I got a raise because I prayed to Jesus" I was thinking about all the shitty things happening to good people I know and how they pray, too, and so I responded "My brother in law prays to Jesus and guess what he's got? Stage 4 cancer and a esophagus made out of intestine. My good friend's dad just died after an illness and they prayed, too. Lots of people pray to Jesus and not all their prayers get answered so my question to you is: Why are you so fucking special?" Her response: "I'm going to pray for you." So I fucking deleted her. I'm so tired of that hypocritical bovine Christian bullshit.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Random thoughts that I like to share with the annoyingly religious...

"Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence comes evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus 300 BCE

A deeply religious man was warned that a flood was coming and he needed to evacuate. He said "I'm not worried, God will save me."

The water came and soon the roads were submerged. A man came by in a boat and said, "get in, I'll get you to safety" The man said, I'm not worried, God will save me."

Meanwhile the water was getting deeper. Another boat came to get him - again he refused and said "God will save me."

When the water rose yet higher, he was siiting on the roof of his house and a helicopter came - he waved it off, saying "God will save me."

After he drowned, when he was going into heaven he asked God, "Why didn't you save me?" God replied," I sent a warning, two boats and a helicopter - what more did you expect?"
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I am glad I'm not alone. I rarely speak Politics or religion, Pretty much because Im tolerant of what others believe and I don't want someone whose any less tolerant than me telling me Im wrong, Because I don't tell people THEY'RE wrong. But I just HAD to vent. They drive me nuts. And Then when he was sick, His grandmother says shit like, " Well I will pray for you because I have a direct line to God and he listens to me." I wanted to fucking sock her. Oh really, Billions of friggen people in the world and YOU have a direct line to God? I really do think Theyre completely oblivious to how stupid they sound.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    100 degrees in May?
    Yeah, I live in Satans ass crack, didn't you know?

Its been hitting the 80-90s for like a month already, and yesterday it hit 100. This summer is going to suck so much ass.

i ordered some flowers from proflowers when my mom had surgery, pink flowers which a portion of the proceeds went to breast cancer research (the only redeeming quality of said flowers). they were terrible, none of the lilies were open and i could have done a better arrangement myself. it was like five roses and three unopened lilies in a vase i could stick my whole head in. pathetic looking, no greenery.

so i filled out there survey and they sent me an apology and a code for $25 off my next purchase which i wouldn't even consider (1800flowers 4lyf) it's nearly mother's day. fuck i should just call someone local to her because there website won 't accept the 'special code' when i copypasta.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i ordered some flowers from proflowers when my mom had surgery, pink flowers which a portion of the proceeds went to breast cancer research (the only redeeming quality of said flowers). they were terrible, none of the lilies were open and i could have done a better arrangement myself. it was like five roses and three unopened lilies in a vase i could stick my whole head in. pathetic looking, no greenery.

so i filled out there survey and they sent me an apology and a code for $25 off my next purchase which i wouldn't even consider (1800flowers 4lyf) it's nearly mother's day. fuck i should just call someone local to her because there website won 't accept the 'special code' when i copypasta.
    That's so odd. I've been using proflowers for years and I've never had a problem. I send my mom a plant every year for her birthday. I have to be careful because she lives in Montana and the florists out there can't always fulfill orders properly due to availability but Proflowers always gets it right.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    That's so odd. I've been using proflowers for years and I've never had a problem. I send my mom a plant every year for her birthday. I have to be careful because she lives in Montana and the florists out there can't always fulfill orders properly due to availability but Proflowers always gets it right.
    maybe its a regional thing? they just sent me an email that they'll give me another 10% off if i finish the order i started. i might just have to call them to finish the order or something... either that or mom has to wait because i'm broke.

Some bad habits of mine are starting to get in the way..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I have a white whine x1000000000000000000000. The Starbucks lady wasn't peppy and sweet like they usually are. It threw me off because I wasn't expecting that behavior.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I have a white whine x1000000000000000000000. The Starbucks lady wasn't peppy and sweet like they usually are. It threw me off because I wasn't expecting that behavior.
    It's a monday. People can get crazy for their coffee on a Monday morning. I know when I worked at a coffee shop for a minute I was shocked at some of the grumps that came walking in to get their fix.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It's a monday. People can get crazy for their coffee on a Monday morning. I know when I worked at a coffee shop for a minute I was shocked at some of the grumps that came walking in to get their fix.
    It was a drive-thru and 10 in the morning
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    It was a drive-thru and 10 in the morning
    Maybe it was a nasty rush of coffee crazed jerks before you and the crew was drained.

maybe its a regional thing? they just sent me an email that they'll give me another 10% off if i finish the order i started. i might just have to call them to finish the order or something... either that or mom has to wait because i'm broke.
    I believe they contract with local florist to fulfill orders, so yeah sometimes it's wonderful, others, not so much.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I believe they contract with local florist to fulfill orders, so yeah sometimes it's wonderful, others, not so much.
    thats what i thought, but these fowers came in some weird packaging like nothing i'd seen before. of course, i wasn't there when they were delivered and mom was heavily drugged so...

i hope you're doing well, puzz.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Maybe it was a nasty rush of coffee crazed jerks before you and the crew was drained.
    Maybe

thats what i thought, but these fowers came in some weird packaging like nothing i'd seen before. of course, i wasn't there when they were delivered and mom was heavily drugged so...

i hope you're doing well, puzz.
    Not bad thaks. Done with the first 20 days of radiation, 13 more days to go. I itch, I'm sleepy, but nothing unbearable. Trooper is enjoying the heck out of it. He goes in with me, then the techs take him out of the room when they leave while the radiation is happening. Then they tell him to go find me and he comes racing back in. (he just loves the game) I've been telling people at work I'm gonna "borrow" Nemo (a friends giant schnauzer) He looks just like T only he's about twice T's size. (85 lbs to T's 40 lbs) Last day of treatment Nemo and I will stroll in and throw a fit! What did you do to my dog... Too bad Nemo is a bit rowdy, I don't think he'd be able to "pass" as a service dog, but it'd be funny.

OMG Puzz that would be awesome!

Glad you're doing o.k.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Not bad thaks. Done with the first 20 days of radiation, 13 more days to go. I itch, I'm sleepy, but nothing unbearable. Trooper is enjoying the heck out of it. He goes in with me, then the techs take him out of the room when they leave while the radiation is happening. Then they tell him to go find me and he comes racing back in. (he just loves the game) I've been telling people at work I'm gonna "borrow" Nemo (a friends giant schnauzer) He looks just like T only he's about twice T's size. (85 lbs to T's 40 lbs) Last day of treatment Nemo and I will stroll in and throw a fit! What did you do to my dog... Too bad Nemo is a bit rowdy, I don't think he'd be able to "pass" as a service dog, but it'd be funny.
    ha, that would be hysterical. i'm glad you're doing well. be sure to get your rest on when you need it--gah, i sound like i'm talking to my mom. SORRY. you're more than halfway done, that is pretty awesome.

Thread Information