Page 834 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 934 1334 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Boys.

They are dumb and they annoy me.

I hate them too.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Bitches.

Say that to my face and see what happens.

Probably me side eyeing you and trying not to smile or laugh while saying it.

Im no good at bitchesing IRL

Avoidance behavior. Unruly children. Manipulation. When I want my mommy but she lives too far away.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Boys.

They are dumb and they annoy me.
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I hate them too.
    Good looking girls with man troubles. Makes me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Good looking girls with man troubles. Makes me smile.
    Oh, keep it in yer pants. The hating of men has not made my pants drop any faster these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Oh, keep it in yer pants. The hating of men has not made my pants drop any faster these days.
    Guys need to get women hating pants. That's the real problem.

Celebrity news update radio commercials.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

This just popped up in my feed: Kylo Cho Who Wants 2OOO+ Friend Requests .1. SUBSCRIBE TO Kylo Cho :)
    2. LIKE THIS COMMENT WHEN DONE

WHO THE HELL WANTS 2000 FRIEND REQUESTS? That's like asking who wants to be stung by as many bees as possible.

This just popped up in my feed: Kylo Cho Who Wants 2OOO+ Friend Requests .1. SUBSCRIBE TO Kylo Cho :)

WHO THE HELL WANTS 2000 FRIEND REQUESTS? That's like asking who wants to be stung by as many bees as possible.
    I keep seeing this too. I said the same thing. Except mine was more like " who wants a communicable disease"?

DTTAM: We've had 3 Flash Mob Robberies here in the past 2 months, Which has made all small store employees highly suspicious of anyone hiding their face in any way. It annoys me when 7-Eleven employees yell at me for walking through their door with a hood on, and tell me to get the fuck out or take the hood off. All I want is a coke, Leave me the hell alone.

inflammation. fml.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Razorburn
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Wanted to share an exchange I had with my dumbass coworker. Just a little info - I work at an elementary school that's pretty conservative. I'm a big tree-hugger so I just keep my mouth shut most of the time because no good will come from my fat mouth. I've tried and failed. It's best to just let these idiots talk and feel better about myself.

Me and two of my coworkers were talking about our high school reunions. My one coworker is very religious (doesn't drink and all that) but she is wound tighter than any other person I've met. I've made one or a hundred remarks about how she needs to smoke a bowl and get laid. She said something about how her school was now at least 1/3 lesbians and "the gays." She then said something so monumentally stupid that I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I told her, "I love the gays." She said, well, they just don't know who they are and what they want at that age. I told her that at a fairly young age, I realize I liked penis how about her? Did she think she'd grow out of her penis stage and start liking women? She got all flushed and her chest turned red and she walked out of the room.

These are the kinds of idiots I deal with on a daily basis. I've heard comments about "the" blacks, "the" muslims, and "the" jews. It's no secret that my husband was raised Jewish and my last name pretty much solidifies that fact. I just want to throw rocks at these assholes. Luckily for me, passive aggressiveness or sarcasm is my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Ugh! I feel for you! I was born and raised with/around "the" rednecks and have to listen to similar things. I actually had a conversation with a childhood friend yesterday about "love the sinner, not the sin" in regards to "the" gays. I think people wound so tight, like your coworker, want to "swim in the pond" (isn't that some kind of lesbian reference?) at least once. I really, really do think this. Just like all the "anit-gay" Republicans who end up finding themselves in the gay clubs. Sometimes people are just poopybutts.

Quote Originally Posted by mialynneb View Post
    Wanted to share an exchange I had with my dumbass coworker. Just a little info - I work at an elementary school that's pretty conservative. I'm a big tree-hugger so I just keep my mouth shut most of the time because no good will come from my fat mouth. I've tried and failed. It's best to just let these idiots talk and feel better about myself.

Me and two of my coworkers were talking about our high school reunions. My one coworker is very religious (doesn't drink and all that) but she is wound tighter than any other person I've met. I've made one or a hundred remarks about how she needs to smoke a bowl and get laid. She said something about how her school was now at least 1/3 lesbians and "the gays." She then said something so monumentally stupid that I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I told her, "I love the gays." She said, well, they just don't know who they are and what they want at that age. I told her that at a fairly young age, I realize I liked penis how about her? Did she think she'd grow out of her penis stage and start liking women? She got all flushed and her chest turned red and she walked out of the room.

These are the kinds of idiots I deal with on a daily basis. I've heard comments about "the" blacks, "the" muslims, and "the" jews. It's no secret that my husband was raised Jewish and my last name pretty much solidifies that fact. I just want to throw rocks at these assholes. Luckily for me, passive aggressiveness or sarcasm is my weapon.
    The university I teach at has a fairly conservative administration (read, super conservative. We were advised not to support the teachers who went on strike last year in Wisconsin.). And yet community service is a huge part of our overall review process. I've been volunteering with Planned Parenthood, a local independent radio station (attached to Milwaukee Public Schools), and Slutwalk. That made for an interesting conversation. They can't tell me not to do it and they can't hold it against me, but they were definitely annoyed that I was putting time in with those organizations. It was a small victory (we haven't had raises in four years while the administration takes theirs like clockwork).

one of my favorite coworkers quit. dammit.

Life annoys me. I cant wait to get the fuck out of it for awhile next week.

...and long shipping times.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post
    Guys need to get women hating pants. That's the real problem.
    Are there other kinds of pants? Cause that's all I own.

Quote Originally Posted by mialynneb View Post

I love how the term "conservative" has come to replace "racist asshole."

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    The university I teach at has a fairly conservative administration (read, super conservative. We were advised not to support the teachers who went on strike last year in Wisconsin.). And yet community service is a huge part of our overall review process. I've been volunteering with Planned Parenthood, a local independent radio station (attached to Milwaukee Public Schools), and Slutwalk. That made for an interesting conversation. They can't tell me not to do it and they can't hold it against me, but they were definitely annoyed that I was putting time in with those organizations. It was a small victory (we haven't had raises in four years while the administration takes theirs like clockwork).
    What's The Matter With Kansas?

Poison. Effing. Ivy.

I hate you.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I lost 115 pounds to be healthier and ended up ruining my gall bladder in the process. You can't win.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thread Information