Page 829 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 827 828 829 830 831 839 879 929 1329 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 36464

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Really? I've never been bothered by Valentine's Day.
    I'm actually pretty weirded out by the people who go ballistic over valentines day, whether they're for or against it.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    might wanna make sure you don't have one of these coming along: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...pilondial-cyst 3 of siblings all had one and it was terrible tailbone pain apparently. They didn't have any trauma to cause it or anything either, it just came out of nowhere.
    that looks awful. i have a dr.s appt tomorrow to look at it, but i haven't had this kind of pain since my tailbone was broken two years ago. did you have to have surgery?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Valentine's Day. It's just so increibly annoying when you are single. It's like Christmans when you are an adult. It's played out, boring, and just not fun.
    Nailed it.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    that looks awful. i have a dr.s appt tomorrow to look at it, but i haven't had this kind of pain since my tailbone was broken two years ago. did you have to have surgery?
    it is pretty awful, I've never had one yet (knock on wood), but I don't think there's usually surgery involved. My sisters and brothers just went to the doc and had it lanced and drained, although that's not very pleasant either. My one sister did fracture her tailbone back in the day and said this cyst pain was equally as bad if not worse. Hope it's not that, but if it is it's usually an easy (albeit somewhat painful) fix.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I'm actually pretty weirded out by the people who go ballistic over valentines day, whether they're for or against it.
    Me, too! I've had fun with it when I was single and not single. But i love being single. I think it's the bitter singles who are psycho against it. I don't LOVE it, but I enjoy it. Sheldon wants to program with his friend this evening and asked if it was okay. I'm like, go for it. We did plenty together this weekend. Pub night with my single friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Me, too! I've had fun with it when I was single and not single. But i love being single. I think it's the bitter singles who are psycho against it. I don't LOVE it, but I enjoy it. Sheldon wants to program with his friend this evening and asked if it was okay. I'm like, go for it. We did plenty together this weekend. Pub night with my single friend.
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Haha. Me, too!!
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

I'll be at work.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Valentine's Day. It's just so increibly annoying when you are single. It's like Christmans when you are an adult. It's played out, boring, and just not fun.
    Worst comparison i have ever seen.You mean being in a relationship right? People participate in Christmas in some way no matter what. You buy and get gifts. You take part, or some are forced into taking part, whatever. Being single gives you an out on this day.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Worst comparison i have ever seen.You mean being in a relationship right? People participate in Christmas in some way no matter what. You buy and get gifts. You take part, or some are forced into taking part, whatever. Being single gives you an out on this day.
    What in the America-is-a-Christian-country is going on here!?!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Most couples I know don't even do anything for Valentine's Day. It's kind of a junior high holiday as far as I can tell. AND A GREAT CANDY TIME.

My stepmom and stepbrother both have spouses who died on valentines, so they don't celebrate. Otherwise, most couples I know do dinner and my single people either complain about how lame it is, or go out and get drunk. I prefer drinking over dinner, so we like heading out with them.

This chick in my ex phys lab brought frosted cookies shaped like a heart. I told her it would have been cooler if they were anatomically heart shaped and colored. I mean, it's exercise physiology! Haha. Anyway, they were so pretty. And delicious. She's like Martha Stewart or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    This chick in my ex phys lab brought frosted cookies shaped like a heart. I told her it would have been cooler if they were anatomically heart shaped and colored. I mean, it's exercise physiology! Haha. Anyway, they were so pretty. And delicious. She's like Martha Stewart or something.
    My boss brought in heart shaped frosted cookies from this bakery down the street that I love. They were sooooooo awesome.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    My boss brought in heart shaped frosted cookies from this bakery down the street that I love. They were sooooooo awesome.
    Which bakery? The boy brought me Cerreta's chocolate.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Which bakery? The boy brought me Cerreta's chocolate.
    Barb's Bakery. Their frosted cookies are my favorite frosted cookies eeeeeeeverrrrrrr.

http://barbsbakery.com/cookiespage.html

My daughter and I went to the Cerreta's factory last year during the Chocolate Affaire.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Barb's Bakery. Their frosted cookies are my favorite frosted cookies eeeeeeeverrrrrrr.

http://barbsbakery.com/cookiespage.html

My daughter and I went to the Cerreta's factory last year during the Chocolate Affaire.

Oh, that's right by the elementary school I student taught at last semester.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Dttam: I've started having mild anxiety attacks. I've never really had them before but the past week I've had 3-4 a day, generally when I'm alone. I'm assuming it has something to do with missing nearly a month of work and being broke as crap. I'm getting the funky chest feeling and rushed thinking and sweating. God why can't I just go back to normal? ??

An Indian collections agency keeps calling my phone over a debt from the 90s that I shouldn't even owe on. I don't even think they care about collecting the debt, I think I just pissed one of their people off so now they are just harrassing me. Only problem for them is, Indians aren't very intimidating. (dot not feather)
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Dttam: I've started having mild anxiety attacks. I've never really had them before but the past week I've had 3-4 a day, generally when I'm alone. I'm assuming it has something to do with missing nearly a month of work and being broke as crap. I'm getting the funky chest feeling and rushed thinking and sweating. God why can't I just go back to normal? ??
    I didn't have anxiety issues until October of 2010. Now, I have nocturnal panic attacks if I don't take half a xanax before bed. During the day I'm fine, but at night, it's another story. It sucks. I'm sorry.

Getting on netflix to watch weekend at bernies, and realizing that its weekend at bernies TWO. Ew.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Coconut candy

Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post
    Coconut candy
    Disgusting.

please be passing any coconut candy my way. that is NOT something that annoys me.

My bra flipping up over my boobs.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Awesome even your bra gets excited around you.

Thread Information