Page 741 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 751 791 841 1241 ... LastLast
Results 18,501 to 18,525 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

a fuckin shoe.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Mo Fo Squisher?

DTTAM: Children who act great at home but then when are out in public act like assholes. Ie- my 4 year old. We are on Vacay in San Diego right now and while she normally acts fine when we are in our hometown, she has been acting like a complete...well...asshole in public here. We almost left Sea World after an hour because she decided she was going to act up. Add yelling "LOOK AT THAT" about a PLAIN WOODEN DOOR in a museum and trying to touch stuff that's like 2,000 years old and break it and it has been an eventful week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Shut up, dick.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Fucking USC and how they just sent me "A Great Idea for Father's Day!"- buying more pictures of my graduation pics. From last year. Which were already out by last Father's Day, and I even bought some then. Thanks for the suggestion, assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I hate when people at work talk about their kids all effing day. Or whine all day about being pregnant. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My fucking kohls cash is missing and I need to order my bff's wedding present and also, can't locate my gift card. Awesomeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Fucking USC and how they just sent me "A Great Idea for Father's Day!"- buying more pictures of my graduation pics. From last year. Which were already out by last Father's Day, and I even bought some then. Thanks for the suggestion, assholes.
    I can't believe you graduated already. I feel like you just moved there 3 months ago.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    I can't believe you graduated already. I feel like you just moved there 3 months ago.
    I mean, I already owe them a million dollars. They're trying to make it $1.7 million with this STUPID FUCKING INVALID PARKING TICKET I've been fighting since February 2010 that keeps going up $25 a month, and now for buying stupid pictures I already have. I know that sentence sucks but I have a USC education so whatevers.

i wish my doctor would hurry up and call me back. i mean, its almost 10am after a three day weekend thats enough time to answer all their calls and return them right? surely a cardiologist cannot be that fucking busy...

damn, tara. you're still fighting that ticket? if you get a lawyer to send them a fancy letter with lawyerie letter head do you think they'd drop it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Underwood View Post
    DTTAM: Children who act great at home but then when are out in public act like assholes. Ie- my 4 year old. We are on Vacay in San Diego right now and while she normally acts fine when we are in our hometown, she has been acting like a complete...well...asshole in public here. We almost left Sea World after an hour because she decided she was going to act up. Add yelling "LOOK AT THAT" about a PLAIN WOODEN DOOR in a museum and trying to touch stuff that's like 2,000 years old and break it and it has been an eventful week...
    i was going to tell you about free museum tuesdays but since it's a fifth tuesday, you're shit out of luck. hope you're having fun otherwise...

I mean, I already owe them a million dollars. They're trying to make it $1.7 million with this STUPID FUCKING INVALID PARKING TICKET I've been fighting since February 2010 that keeps going up $25 a month, and now for buying stupid pictures I already have. I know that sentence sucks but I have a USC education so whatevers.
    they wont release your transcripts until you pay it, will they? fuckers. how did you get it to begin with
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i wish my doctor would hurry up and call me back. i mean, its almost 10am after a three day weekend thats enough time to answer all their calls and return them right? surely a cardiologist cannot be that fucking busy...

damn, tara. you're still fighting that ticket? if you get a lawyer to send them a fancy letter with lawyerie letter head do you think they'd drop it?
    Ew, I worked at a cardiologist office. There's a lot of old people, which equals a lot of time on the phone, so good luck.

And yeah, I'm still fighting it. I'm guessing no, since I threatened legal action the last time. It's so stupid. I've sent them the receipt that shows they gave me the ticket in error four times now. They acknowledge that it was an error but said I did not contest it in time so I have to pay. I think it's up to like $250 now. NOPE.

they wont release your transcripts until you pay it, will they? fuckers. how did you get it to begin with
    I have my transcripts already so they can slip on a banana peel. But it's cost me almost as much to mail them certified letters than the actual ticket was worth to begin with.

slip on a banana peel? lol

Amy's taste > Tara's

slip on a banana peel? lol
    Or go fuck themselves, incompetently, because that is how they do everything, but I was being cordial.

I think the free Tuesday are only for residents....either way, we bought a "passport" and it is GREAT!!! We have already saved like $160 bucks :D
    Shut up, dick.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Because of everyone pissing and moaning on the RON_NYC account I closed up my contest thing and forgot about it, so now I missed the deadline and I never actually went on my real FB page to tell my friends. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Because of everyone pissing and moaning on the RON_NYC account I closed up my contest thing and forgot about it, so now I missed the deadline and I never actually went on my real FB page to tell my friends. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    See you know what I blame you for. You did not anticipate people have alerts to messages and emails. You didn't anticipate assholes constantly responding. It is your fault for not understanding the ramifications but no ones fault for not knowing how to use phones and facebook. Damn you Ronald.

No one should have to change their preferences and settings but some times shit happens and meh silence the phone for one night. Then fix it.

I am unhappy the fb is gone. Damnable.

i am sick of getting beat up at work. i've had a really good couple of weeks but today is kicking my fucking ass. thank satan i have the next two days off or i might hang myself in my fucking cubical.

I just dripped face-sweat onto my dress shirt. My glasses fogged up. I haven't even left the house yet. I am seriously reconsidering gong to do something important cause it's so fucking hot. I wish I could hibernate.

I'm sitting at my desk wrapped in a blanket and drinking my second cup of coffee, not because I need caffeine but because it's so cold.

I'm sitting at my desk wrapped in a blanket and drinking my second cup of coffee, not because I need caffeine but because it's so cold.
    I would be jealous, but I'd bet 50k I wouldn't be cold there.

I would be jealous, but I'd bet 50k I wouldn't be cold there.
    Yeah, it's 61 outside, but my office is alternately freezing or suffocatingly hot.

Yeah, it's 61 outside, but my office is alternately freezing or suffocatingly hot.
    I'd kill for freezing. I mean that literally.

Its hotter than shit here right now. I have my swamp cooler on full blast and Im still sweating and miserable. I havent even stepped outside yet. I was going to take Riley to the park or zoo or something today, but fuck that. I think Im going buy a kiddie pool instead. And Im not even going to put it outside. Im going to set it up in my kitchen right underneath the vent.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Its hotter than shit here right now. I have my swamp cooler on full blast and Im still sweating and miserable. I havent even stepped outside yet. I was going to take Riley to the park or zoo or something today, but fuck that. I think Im going buy a kiddie pool instead. And Im not even going to put it outside. Im going to set it up in my kitchen right underneath the vent.

Thread Information