Page 735 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 733 734 735 736 737 745 785 835 1235 ... LastLast
Results 18,351 to 18,375 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

It annoys me that Ron was socked and Now has to Bang uggo mom.

DTTAM: My kidney stone surgery went as good as can be expected. No complications, all that good stuff. So I go in for my post op and guess what? My left side must have felt left out cuz Now I got stones on that side too. WTF? I have decided That I am destined to put up with this shit and be in pain forever. well there goes my sunny fucking disposition. I was all kinds a happy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Absolutely.

Can I get a piece of your chocolatey goodness?

Quote Originally Posted by FloobaToob View Post
    I would like to you see you kick ass
    Heels and all baby.

so this crazy bitch just punched you for no reason? i hope you at least put in a good effort to get laid.

i had a drink thrown in my face once and i totally deserved it. i also gave an asshole a black eye one night at the bar and he deserved it, too. at least i assume he did i don't actually remember doing it but he confirmed that he was pretty sure it was deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post

Heels and all baby.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelicajustice again.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    It annoys me that Ron was socked and Now has to Bang uggo mom.

DTTAM: My kidney stone surgery went as good as can be expected. No complications, all that good stuff. So I go in for my post op and guess what? My left side must have felt left out cuz Now I got stones on that side too. WTF? I have decided That I am destined to put up with this shit and be in pain forever. well there goes my sunny fucking disposition. I was all kinds a happy too.
    What the fuck? Was there a 2 for 1 sale?

Can I get a piece of your chocolatey goodness?
    Do you mean sex? I am a guy, and we don't do good with subtle. I mean, I don't make chocolate, so I'm not quite sure what you're hinting at.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    so this crazy bitch just punched you for no reason? i hope you at least put in a good effort to get laid.
    Yep. We were all just talking and then she just started hitting me. And I wasn't even trying to fuck her.
    This shit isn't helping my woman hating issues.

And then when we're outside trying to make sure they get home OK, she's on the fucking ground crying about something. Some people shouldn't fucking drink.

I've thrown a drink at somebody. She deserved it. I've had a drink thrown at me for no good reason though, so I pulled his seat from under him and hit him. We were friends though

Quote Originally Posted by FloobaToob View Post
    I've thrown a drink at somebody. She deserved it. I've had a drink thrown at me for no good reason though, so I pulled his seat from under him and hit him. We were friends though
    Yea, the person that threw the drink in my face was my Aussie ex.
    And her roomies were included in the guys asking me what I said.

What the fuck? Was there a 2 for 1 sale?

Do you mean sex? I am a guy, and we don't do good with subtle. I mean, I don't make chocolate, so I'm not quite sure what you're hinting at.
    I did, but the moment is over

Stranger tears make me kick puppies.

I did, but the moment is over
    I get that a lot.

Yep. We were all just talking and then she just started hitting me. And I wasn't even trying to fuck her.
    This shit isn't helping my woman hating issues.

And then when we're outside trying to make sure they get home OK, she's on the fucking ground crying about something. Some people shouldn't fucking drink.
    The ONE TIME I stay home. Also sorry for tearing you the new one that was meant for my brother. I even said to him "I yelled at Ron when I was supposed to be yelling at you, jackass"

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    The ONE TIME I stay home. Also sorry for tearing you the new one that was meant for my brother. I even said to him "I yelled at Ron when I was supposed to be yelling at you, jackass"
    No prob.

Well so much for the no complications. I apparantly have stones on BOTH sides now. The docs KNEW it too. So my question is What did they do? the operated and put me under. Did they just fucking touch me while I was out? Seriously. I already feel like I got fucked. Maybe thats ALL I got.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    No prob.
    A sure sign that you are part of the family. Don't you feel the love?

(not meant to be sarcastic)

Well so much for the no complications. I apparantly have stones on BOTH sides now. The docs KNEW it too. So my question is What did they do? the operated and put me under. Did they just fucking touch me while I was out? Seriously. I already feel like I got fucked. Maybe thats ALL I got.
    Wth dude?

Wth dude?
    I dunno dude, from what I gather, I had stones in both kidneys and they saw that, but they didnt tell me I had them On the left because I wasnt experiencing pain. so they went in and half assed removed the one on the right without even telling me about the one on the left so now a week later Im having pain on the left. They didnt tell me because they want me to come in and have a second procedure so they can fucking bill me for it. Then to top it off, they didnt even take the whole stone from the right! Im talking to a friggen lawyer tomorrow.

I dunno dude, from what I gather, I had stones in both kidneys and they saw that, but they didnt tell me I had them On the left because I wasnt experiencing pain. so they went in and half assed removed the one on the right without even telling me about the one on the left so now a week later Im having pain on the left. They didnt tell me because they want me to come in and have a second procedure so they can fucking bill me for it. Then to top it off, they didnt even take the whole stone from the right! Im talking to a friggen lawyer tomorrow.
    I would wait to deal with a lawyer until you have all the surgery that you are going to need.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I have had a nagging tooth pain for the last few months... I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a few days, can't wait for the pain to be gone.
    I'm up against it all
    Like a leaf against the wind

i am fucking sick again. migraine last night w/ fever. now i have a migraine hangover and still have a fever and my guts are pissed off. fuck mondays. a gun shot would to the face would be appreciated.

i think i might just call my cardiologist and see if they can fix my heart and my migraines for really real, yo. third heart surgery is a chram, right?

i am fucking sick again. migraine last night w/ fever. now i have a migraine hangover and still have a fever and my guts are pissed off. fuck mondays. a gun shot would to the face would be appreciated.

i think i might just call my cardiologist and see if they can fix my heart and my migraines for really real, yo. third heart surgery is a chram, right?
    you seem to be getting those migraines alot lately. Is this a pretty usual occurence for you? I get one every few months or so, but you seem to be getting them at least once a week. do you know why?

you seem to be getting those migraines alot lately. Is this a pretty usual occurence for you? I get one every few months or so, but you seem to be getting them at least once a week. do you know why?
    yes, i'm part of a migraine study. many, but not all, of my migraines are related to a hole in my heart. i've had them a lot lately because of my allergies. when i sneeze, cough, blow my nose, take a shit (sorry ron), laugh, ect. these things can all cause the hole to open which triggers a migraine. so when my allergies are bad in the spring the symptoms are also migraine triggers for me.

they pluged the hole a year and a half ago, but discovered last october that it wasn't successful. they made the hole smaller but didn't plug it. they said at the time that i may be able to have a second device put in my heart to fix it for real if my migraines continue to get worse. i think its time to make that call instead of waiting until i see them again in october. i have to go in once a year so they can blow bubbles through the hole. the good news is since its a study its all free for me.

i'm sorry to hear you didn't get all fixed up when you had surgery. i know one of my coworkers had that done and had to have the surgery because they didn't want to do both sides at once. its pretty fucked that they didn't even mention it to you until after the fact. i hate doctors.

Man. Im sorry. That shit must suck. I have migraines and I know how bad they could suck. I cant imagine having one triggered by just everyday emotion. you should get it fixed right away! I hate docs. they never do shit right. almost everyone I know who has surgery has something go wrong and shit never gets fixed the way you want or need it too. so Now youre going to have to go through another procedure? thats scary. feel better and light a fire under some doctor booty!

Man. Im sorry. That shit must suck. I have migraines and I know how bad they could suck. I cant imagine having one triggered by just everyday emotion. you should get it fixed right away! I hate docs. they never do shit right. almost everyone I know who has surgery has something go wrong and shit never gets fixed the way you want or need it too. so Now youre going to have to go through another procedure? thats scary. feel better and light a fire under some doctor booty!
    the nice thing about being in a study is that these doctors are donating their time because they honestly care about their patients and want to help people who are suffering. my cardiologist is the first doctor to ever say out loud that my migraines are a disability, acknowleging that i have missed out on huge parts of my life because of this disability. the problem now is weather or not the study has enough money to fund a third surgery. the first surgery i had they didn't plug the whole, just went in and made sure i didn't have any other heart defects. i was part of the placebo group the first year.

its been 30 years i've been dealing with this. until a few years ago i thought i'd have to live my whole life with these issues. now that i know they can fix it i just want it over.

the nice thing about being in a study is that these doctors are donating their time because they honestly care about their patients and want to help people who are suffering. my cardiologist is the first doctor to ever say out loud that my migraines are a disability, acknowleging that i have missed out on huge parts of my life because of this disability. the problem now is weather or not the study has enough money to fund a third surgery. the first surgery i had they didn't plug the whole, just went in and made sure i didn't have any other heart defects. i was part of the placebo group the first year.

its been 30 years i've been dealing with this. until a few years ago i thought i'd have to live my whole life with these issues. now that i know they can fix it i just want it over.
    ugh. srsly. Hopefully they get on it!

Thread Information