Page 502 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Re: Dumb things that annoy you.

This really has been one of the best days in MDS history. So many things going on.  I'm glad I got to marinate here today. :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I wonder how many people have died from talking on their cell phones?

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=8178.msg951438#msg951438 date=1217577424]
    I wonder how many people have died from talking on their cell phones?
    [/quote]

Define..

from brain cancer or from being assholes on the freeway who don't merge without consulting their starbucks barista via blackberry first?

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=8178.msg951432#msg951432 date=1217577297]
    Hahaha! I did that in work once. Unknown to me I'd stodd in dog shit and trailed it onto work. Then the smell hit me and I was like " Aaaaaah, something fucking stinks around here".
    I was sitting on a chair with my feet resting on a wooden slat and then I noticed the trail went to me and there was shit all over the slat.  :lol:
    That was when my workmate vomited and I had to clean shit and puke up.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Okay, I am going to tell a story and...feel free to judge me.  Fuck, I judge me.  This story makes me hate and love me.
    So the first day of junior high, I stepped in dog shit on my way into the school.  Right?  Most horrible thing.  I mean, Junior High is a cruel place.  and I smell like poop.  So I sit down and kick off all the poop onto the chair in front of me.  Oh yea, I had transferred.  S everyone else knew each other.
    SO I rub off all the poop and go sit somewhere else.  Well, the kid sitting in the chair I rubbed it on was like, the most unpopular fat kid in the world.  And this popular kid walked past him and was like "Damn Seth, not only do you look like shit, you smell like it." Everyone laughed.  I felt bad.
    Then a few weeks later I felt bad cos I knew everone called him 'Poop seth' cos of me so I tried to be nice to him and he called me a d*ke and I was like 'whatever, you shitty motherfucker.'
    Gd fat junior high kids suck.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8178.msg951443#msg951443 date=1217577809]
    Okay, I am going to tell a story and...feel free to judge me.  Fuck, I judge me.  This story makes me hate and love me.
    So the first day of junior high, I stepped in dog shit on my way into the school.  Right?  Most horrible thing.  I mean, Junior High is a cruel place.  and I smell like poop.  So I sit down and kick off all the poop onto the chair in front of me.  Oh yea, I had transferred.  S everyone else knew each other.
    SO I rub off all the poop and go sit somewhere else.  Well, the kid sitting in the chair I rubbed it on was like, the most unpopular fat kid in the world.  And this popular kid walked past him and was like "Damn Seth, not only do you look like shit, you smell like it." Everyone laughed.  I felt bad.
    Then a few weeks later I felt bad cos I knew everone called him 'Poop seth' cos of me so I tried to be nice to him and he called me a d*ke and I was like 'whatever, you shitty motherfucker.'
    [/quote]

Poop Seth? :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Kande04 link=topic=8178.msg951621#msg951621 date=1217605736]
    Poop Seth? :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]
    Yeah, couldn't they have come up with something better than "Poop Seth"?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=8178.msg951630#msg951630 date=1217606593]
    Yeah, couldn't they have come up with something better than "Poop Seth"?
    [/quote]

Junior high kids are just so shitty.

Someone just came to my door and gave me FEMA information because I had water in my basement a couple of weeks ago after torrential rain and the city sewers backed up. I said are you serious? She says yes, the county is currently a disaster area due to flooding (we are talking entire homes under water while I had 4 to 6 inches in the basement) so I would qualify.  :roll:

I told them I had insurance which has already paid. They said it was okay, apply anyway.

I do not want FEMA or any other government agency in my business any more than they already are. I will not be filing a claim but you can be sure there are others in town who will jump right on that free money band wagon.

No wonder this country has so much fucking debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=8178.msg951961#msg951961 date=1217626949]
    Someone just came to my door and gave me FEMA information because I had water in my basement a couple of weeks ago after torrential rain and the city sewers backed up.
    [/quote]

Meanwhile, people who lost their homes and livelihoods in places that aren't disaster areas are s-o-l. 

Gah
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[/quote]
    HAHAHAHA! That's an awesome story. Junior high sucked. =\

People who don't tip.  :x

Okay, I am going to tell a story and...feel free to judge me.  Fuck, I judge me.  This story makes me hate and love me.
    So the first day of junior high, I stepped in dog shit on my way into the school.  Right?  Most horrible thing.  I mean, Junior High is a cruel place.  and I smell like poop.  So I sit down and kick off all the poop onto the chair in front of me.  Oh yea, I had transferred.  S everyone else knew each other.
    SO I rub off all the poop and go sit somewhere else.  Well, the kid sitting in the chair I rubbed it on was like, the most unpopular fat kid in the world.  And this popular kid walked past him and was like "Damn Seth, not only do you look like shit, you smell like it." Everyone laughed.  I felt bad.
    [/quote]

I lol'ed

[quote author=LuciferBlue link=topic=8178.msg952087#msg952087 date=1217632861]
    People who don't tip.  :x
    [/quote]

I try to tip people and they always try to give it back to me.  I don't think it's the done thing here as much as it is in America.  My friends and I usually leave a couple of quid on the table when we've eaten out and someone always comes after us saying that we left something behind and then gives us back the money.  I can't even give money away  :lol:

My old man wouldn't me carry to the pisser. I had to go bad.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=8178.msg951441#msg951441 date=1217577578]
    Define..

from brain cancer or from being assholes on the freeway who don't merge without consulting their starbucks barista via blackberry first?

[/quote]

That one.

I cannot stand the anti-drug commercials. Are you fucking kidding me? Kids are gonna do what parents do or do not tell them, a commercial is doing nothing but wasting tax dollars. Maybe, just maybe, they should take that money to pay teachers better? Or a million other fucking things that will actually help kids..... *shrug* just a thought.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Got me off the pipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

My eyes are on fire.  They burn like hell and i dont know why.  Just a dumb thing that annoys me.

having a lady call into my work asking why her At&t bill keeps coming in a cardboard box. i asked the lady well, how many pages is your monthly bill?? she says 793!!!!!!!!!!!!!    thats like 4 whole fucking trees?!

[quote author=Delicious_Surprise link=topic=8178.msg953217#msg953217 date=1217733353]
    having a lady call into my work asking why her At&t bill keeps coming in a cardboard box. i asked the lady well, how many pages is your monthly bill?? she says 793!!!!!!!!!!!!!      thats like 4 whole fucking trees?!
    [/quote]

I haven't had a phone bill since 2002.  I am pleased. 

People play music on a juke box that they can turn on ANY radio station and hear.

There are more tracks on that album than that one.  And your taste in music sucks anyway.
    <br />:angel3:

The dumb thing that annoys me is my ex gf blogging about me and telling lies!&nbsp;

WTF is wrong with people?!&nbsp; :x

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=8178.msg953428#msg953428 date=1217754517]
    The dumb thing that annoys me is my ex gf blogging about me and telling lies!&nbsp; &nbsp;

WTF is wrong with people?!&nbsp; :x
    [/quote]

People are just fuckers, aren't they?

Someone I really cannot stand sent me a friend request and I was thinking, &quot;You know I hate you, so why bother. Nosey fucker.&quot;

Gah!
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Hangovers.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=8178.msg953431#msg953431 date=1217756256]
    People are just fuckers, aren't they?

Someone I really cannot stand sent me a friend request and I was thinking, &quot;You know I hate you, so why bother. Nosey fucker.&quot;

Gah!
    [/quote]

I hate that.&nbsp; On facebook a bunch of people I went to school with keep sending me friend requests and I keep refusing them.&nbsp; They made my life a misery at school so I don't know why they think that I would want to be friends with them now.&nbsp;

Thread Information