Page 468 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Re: Dumb things that annoy you.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=8178.msg926544#msg926544 date=1215803196]
    Now you're talking my language.
    [/quote]

Bitch betta have my money!!!

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=8178.msg926546#msg926546 date=1215803362]
    I hate when people say Walmarts.  Or call rottweilers, Rockwilders.
    [/quote]

Never heard either of those before but those would definitely fall under dumb things that would annoy me!

People put S on the end of words generally in England. So you wouldn't say Walmarts if you were talking about more ths one walmart?

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=8178.msg926583#msg926583 date=1215806211]
    People put S on the end of words generally in England. So you wouldn't say Walmarts if you were talking about more ths one walmart?
    [/quote]

Walmart is one.  It is one entity.  It rules all. 

Yes, in America we use the plural too Lexa  :lol:

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8178.msg926585#msg926585 date=1215806309]
    Walmart is one.  It is one entity.  It rules all. 

Yes, in America we use the plural too Lexa  :lol:
    [/quote]

lol What I said come out wrong.

But I was thinking you guys might say "there are 7 walmart around here" not "there are 7 walmarts around here"

Ron, right now.

So in order to get child support for her 13 year old son my sister had to have a paternity test done. Well the results came back. He is not the father. Ok thats bad enough because for 13 years my nephew has seen this man about 10 times but has called him dad. (he has been in and out of jail and currently in there for bank robbery) So the test came in the mail and My sister yells yes real loud. I run downstairs and i see my nephew reading these tests. I freak out on her because he is a child and she should have sit him down and told him how sorry she was ect.

Well so I start screaming at her that her son is little and he doesnt need to READ the test and she should have sat him down alone not in front of all her other kids and neighbors and told him. So she starts saying that my nephew is happy he has never been there for him. I took the test results away from him and told him that it was ok if he was sad because he did think that was his dad all his life. He then told me he didnt care and was happy then started to cry.

While he is crying and I am hugging him telling him its ok to cry ect. I hear my sister on the phone as plain as day in front of my nephew call up this dude and tell him he is my nephews father and they should get a dna. I go over to my sister and ask her if she has lost her mind. Well I know if james wasnt then he is. I screamed at her because I watch Maury and they all say they know who the damn daddy is and 30 tests later they are still looking.
      I love my sister but she has no class at all. She involves her children in grown up matters and I hate that. Shit my older kids dont even know what child support is or the fact that I even pay rent!
      Sorry this is so long and I needed to vent and it probably doesnt make sense to anyone but I am so angry right now at her. Before people start pointing out my mispelled words...I really dont care I am only human...well at least tonight I am! lol

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=8178.msg927691#msg927691 date=1215909905]
        So in order to get child support for her 13 year old son my sister had to have a paternity test done. Well the results came back. He is not the father. Ok thats bad enough because for 13 years my nephew has seen this man about 10 times but has called him dad. (he has been in and out of jail and currently in there for bank robbery) So the test came in the mail and My sister yells yes real loud. I run downstairs and i see my nephew reading these tests. I freak out on her because he is a child and she should have sit him down and told him how sorry she was ect.

Well so I start screaming at her that her son is little and he doesnt need to READ the test and she should have sat him down alone not in front of all her other kids and neighbors and told him. So she starts saying that my nephew is happy he has never been there for him. I took the test results away from him and told him that it was ok if he was sad because he did think that was his dad all his life. He then told me he didnt care and was happy then started to cry.

While he is crying and I am hugging him telling him its ok to cry ect. I hear my sister on the phone as plain as day in front of my nephew call up this dude and tell him he is my nephews father and they should get a dna. I go over to my sister and ask her if she has lost her mind. Well I know if james wasnt then he is. I screamed at her because I watch Maury and they all say they know who the damn daddy is and 30 tests later they are still looking.
      I love my sister but she has no class at all. She involves her children in grown up matters and I hate that. Shit my older kids dont even know what child support is or the fact that I even pay rent!
      Sorry this is so long and I needed to vent and it probably doesnt make sense to anyone but I am so angry right now at her. Before people start pointing out my mispelled words...I really dont care I am only human...well at least tonight I am! lol
    [/quote]
      You're a good aunt Laurie. 
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

I mean my nephew doesnt even need to know anything about anothe dna. All she could have said was the other one didnt come out and it needed to be redone. Then if this new dude happens to be the dad(im not convinced I watch Maury when I am not at work and sometimes when I am) then sit down and tell him. Tell his therapist first so he can help explain it anything but the way she is going about things now is crazy. Ughh I cant stand her sometimes.

Thank you Ash. I try to be. I am not perfect but when it comes to the kids I pretty much am! lol

Whenever anyone posts about their problems...whether it be an annoying coworker or knotted shoelaces, biff automatically appears with the bright and so original solution of "a zippo and some lighter fluid" or something along those lines. :lol: ITS NOT CLEVER ANYMORE. :lol:

[quote author=. link=topic=6018.msg927671#msg927671 date=1215908744]
    a can of gas and a zippo.

fixes it everytime
    [/quote]

[quote author=. link=topic=11572.msg921971#msg921971 date=1215535218]
    Ballbat+forehead

[/quote]

And reading through his posts, I see he married me in the MKF thread :lol:

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8178.msg927750#msg927750 date=1215913164]
    Whenever anyone posts about their problems...whether it be an annoying coworker or knotted shoelaces, biff automatically appears with the bright and so original solution of "a zippo and some lighter fluid" or something along those lines. :lol: ITS NOT CLEVER ANYMORE. :lol:
    [/quote]

Maybe we should suggest that next time the issue of "the stalker" comes up.  :lol:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=8178.msg927757#msg927757 date=1215913612]

Maybe we should suggest that next time the issue of "the stalker" comes up.  :lol:
    [/quote]

When are you coming back to Chicago so I can be there?

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=8178.msg927762#msg927762 date=1215913797]
    When are you coming back to Chicago so I can be there?
    [/quote]

I dunno, but I'll give you plenty of notice.  :kiss3:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=8178.msg927764#msg927764 date=1215913848]
    I dunno, but I'll give you plenty of notice.  :kiss3:
    [/quote]

Good. We all need to get together again.

This time, I'll leave hubby at home.  :lol:

Going to Macy's to get this. (Gold Dusk)

They don't have it at Macy's. *They were only an "anchor" MAC retailer so that means their selection sucked, apparently.

So the girl (bless her heart for trying), put a different shade on me. I forget the name, but it was def. a yellow.

I looked like Mimi from the 'Drew Carey Show' with jaundice. 

I really wish we had mac around here. I have to drive like 2 hours to get it. I'm not a huge fan of coverup. I have a generally nice complexion, so I just do eyes.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=8178.msg927773#msg927773 date=1215914293]
    Going to Macy's to get this. (Gold Dusk)

They don't have it at Macy's. *They were only an "anchor" MAC retailer so that means their selection sucked, apparently.

So the girl (bless her heart for trying), put a different shade on me. I forget the name, but it was def. a yellow.

I looked like Mimi from the 'Drew Carey Show' with jaundice. 

[/quote]ebay? Although you have to be careful. I've bought a lot of "mac" from ebay...only to get it and know that it was blatantly obviously not mac.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

I hate when I'm moody all day and then don't realize I didn't take my Zoloft.

gah! I found it on ebay, they're trying to peddle it for 60 bucks! wth...the mall down the street had TWO mac stores in it...want me to look for ya, kris?

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=8178.msg927779#msg927779 date=1215914409]
    I really wish we had mac around here. I have to drive like 2 hours to get it. I'm not a huge fan of coverup. I have a generally nice complexion, so I just do eyes.
    [/quote]

I don't put coverup on anymore, even if my complexion is stank because I just find it makes it worse.  Ewwww.  I remember using that greasy ass shit in high school, the liquid powder concealer from Cover Girl. Sick.  I can still smell it. 

I had super skinny eyebrows (that I never recovered fully from), white fat crayon pencil eyeshadow, purple mascara, this frosted pink lipstick and most likely a god awful concealer line from my chin to my neck. Not to mention my awesome taste in clothing, JNCO jeans, adidas shell shoes (which are still awesome) and these weird tight button up hippie design flower shirts that you could find at like, Kohls.  Not to mention my quadruple ear piercings.

1996 was awesome.  I'm sure I was the hottest Freshman in the hall.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8178.msg927794#msg927794 date=1215914867]
    gah! I found it on ebay, they're trying to peddle it for 60 bucks! wth...the mall down the street had TWO mac stores in it...want me to look for ya, kris?
    [/quote]

It's cool, girl! I totally appreciate it!  I'm going look around the Indianapolis stores (I was up north).  I'm never using Ebay again after that asian mutherfucker tried to one up me with the blackberry.  I will never forget.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=8178.msg926546#msg926546 date=1215803362]
    I hate when people say Walmarts.  Or call rottweilers, Rockwilders.
    [/quote]

And when people say "Tommy Hilfinger" and "chipoltee."

okies, let me know cause I fully plan on doing nothing my last two weeks of working here and I have access to a company vehicle :lol:

Mac has this spray on foundation that is truly amazing. you kinda feel like you're spray painting your face though  :lol:

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8178.msg927805#msg927805 date=1215915127]
    And when people say "Tommy Hilfinger" and "chipoltee."
    [/quote]

HAAAA. I hate when people say "chipoltee." I've never heard "Tommy Hilfinger," but that's HILARIOUS!

To whoever said that they hate when people inappropriately add "s" to words, I completely agree. Also, what the hell is with the term "ink pen"?? Isn't that a bit redundant? What else do pens have in them? Do you have an ink pen as opposed to a chalk pen?

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8178.msg927807#msg927807 date=1215915140]
    okies, let me know cause I fully plan on doing nothing my last two weeks of working here and I have access to a company vehicle :lol:

Mac has this spray on foundation that is truly amazing. you kinda feel like you're spray painting your face though  :lol:
    [/quote]

I got a spray tan once.  It was an epic failure. Happened the day before I was going to Vegas, my friend was in the hospital and "technically" wasn't supposed to get visitors.  I lied and told the staff/security person I was moving the next day.  Her seeing me the color of defeat made her feel better. 

Thanks again for the offer!  I can't believe they want that much on Ebay to begin with.  :x

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8178.msg927816#msg927816 date=1215915368]
    To whoever said that they hate when people inappropriately add "s" to words, I completely agree. Also, what the hell is with the term "ink pen"?? Isn't that a bit redundant? What else do pens have in them? Do you have an ink pen as opposed to a chalk pen?
    [/quote]

People might still use quail ink pens so they feel the need to differentiate?  :lol: I have no idea.  I totally want one of those now, though. 

Speaking of, I am reminded of the Art School where you draw a turtle with a hat and mail it back in.  I did that when I was 11 and drew it perfectly.  I wasn't excepted because of my age.  Stupid art college of Minneapolis (was that it?) missed out on a child prodigy.

Thread Information