Page 440 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 10,976 to 11,000 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Re: Dumb things that annoy you.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8178.msg907703#msg907703 date=1214507665]
    This is America.  Sue.  Sue someone.  This has to be someone else's fault.
    [/quote]

:lol:

That Victoria's Secret story has poisoned your mind.

[quote author=lilnikki link=topic=8178.msg907715#msg907715 date=1214507991]
    not to scare you..but you couldn't be preggers...could you???
    [/quote]

hmmm..

I mean If I was, I would either be like a week. Or at least 3 months. And I have had periods. So I don't think so. We were stupid a few times before he went away so it is possible. Time will tell :lol:

People who steal things from cemeteries.

People who take their dogs for walks expressly to shit, but then not pick it up.  I know it's gross, but it's your fucking dog, pick up after it you gross pig!  I watch a man walk his little white ankle biter every morning, and he shits in my driveway.  I KNOW where he lives.  And I plan on dumping a pile of MY dogs shit at the end of his driveway on the hottest day of the summer.  Take that asshole!  I can understand a time or two...but every morning!!  And he ignores me when I yell at him to knock it off.  If I weren't on probation, I'd probably run down the driveway and fling the shit at him with my bare hands. (as read in the confession thread, I'm not afraid to pick up a raw shit and throw it lol)

Junior high school girls.  A.K.A. the Popular crowd.  I'm 34, and they still make my life hell.  I feel so bad for my kids having to go through years of this shit.  Go eat shit conformist bitches!!!

People that throw their smoked cigarettes everywhere they please.  I went to the gas station yesterday, and get this.  Someone dumped their STILL LIT smoke by the gas pumps.  Retard!!!  WTF is wrong with you?  You don't want your car to stink?  Too bad, quit smoking you stinkpot.

boy am I in a mood tonight.  I'm sure there will be some more.  :lol:

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=8178.msg908191#msg908191 date=1214535943]

People who take their dogs for walks expressly to shit, but then not pick it up.  I know it's gross, but it's your fucking dog, pick up after it you gross pig!  I watch a man walk his little white ankle biter every morning, and he shits in my driveway.  I KNOW where he lives.  And I plan on dumping a pile of MY dogs shit at the end of his driveway on the hottest day of the summer.  Take that asshole!  I can understand a time or two...but every morning!!  And he ignores me when I yell at him to knock it off.  If I weren't on probation, I'd probably run down the driveway and fling the shit at him with my bare hands. (as read in the confession thread, I'm not afraid to pick up a raw shit and throw it lol)

Junior high school girls.  A.K.A. the Popular crowd.  I'm 34, and they still make my life hell.  I feel so bad for my kids having to go through years of this shit.  Go eat shit conformist bitches!!!

People that throw their smoked cigarettes everywhere they please.  I went to the gas station yesterday, and get this.  Someone dumped their STILL LIT smoke by the gas pumps.  Retard!!!  WTF is wrong with you?  You don't want your car to stink?  Too bad, quit smoking you stinkpot.

[/quote]

LMAO!

Say something to the guy when the dog dumps in your driveway!!!!

It's high school students for me! Fuck that, 5 blocks from West Philly High, I don't leave the house between 2 and 4 pm.

I'm a smoker and I do flick cigs..... never at gas stations though! Usually to the middle of the road. I don't smoke in my car and would never do it near gas!!!!

Dumb thing that annoys me: Procrastinating so that I have 3 papers I have to write tonight and knowing the best I can get on any of them will be 70%!!!!

[/quote]

I hate that first one! We have this tree right next to the street and it seems like every dog in the neighborhood thinks it's okay to use it as their personal bathroom. Usually, if one of us walks outside, the person and the dog will walk away, but it's so annoying!

And on that note. I hate the little wannabe ghetto kid that lives behind me and hops my fence every day. Today, the little shit and his two girlfriends were just about to cut through when I walked outside with my b/f. One of the little whores started checking out her reflection in the b/f's car window, just to be a bitch, and then they went across the street and waited for a bit, but we decided not to leave until they left. They walked around the corner and hung out for another 10 min and came back again, hoping we'd be gone. And then the little boy decided he was gonna walk up my neighbor's driveway and act like he was STILL going to hop my fence, until Serenity ran over and growled at him. (What a good dog lol). So they finally walked away, being loud and talking about how they didn't want to walk all the way around the street to their court. Boo fucking hoo. So after they were out of sight, I poured motor oil on the fence where they hop it. Now, WHEN they hop it next time, they're in for a nasty surprise. AND my dad left a note on their door saying that he wants to talk to the parents. So hopefully that'll be the end of it. I'm sick of those fucking kids.
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

People that hear a song that's been covered, being sung by the original band, and thinking it's a cover.

&quot;Who's that singing that Limp Bizkit song Behind Blue Eyes?&quot;

&quot;The Who?&quot;

&quot;Yeah that's what I'm asking.&quot;

:lol:

The Who did such a good job covering Behind Blue Eyes.

Gotta be my favorite Who song and favorite &quot;cover&quot; song of all time.&nbsp; &nbsp;

This comes up because&nbsp; &nbsp;Sugarland has covered Life In A Northern Town&nbsp; and country music morons are on Youtube bashing The Dream Academy version.&nbsp; &nbsp;

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=8178.msg908211#msg908211 date=1214537945]
    People that hear a song that's been covered, being sung by the original band, and thinking it's a cover.

&quot;The Who?&quot;

[/quote]

I had to google the song! How much do I suck? Anyway, it seems quite a lot of people have covered it!

Who's Next is my favorite album by The Who.

People who take their dogs for walks expressly to shit, but then not pick it up.&nbsp; I know it's gross, but it's your fucking dog, pick up after it you gross pig!&nbsp; I watch a man walk his little white ankle biter every morning, and he shits in my driveway.&nbsp; I KNOW where he lives.&nbsp; And I plan on dumping a pile of MY dogs shit at the end of his driveway on the hottest day of the summer.&nbsp; Take that asshole!&nbsp; I can understand a time or two...but every morning!!&nbsp; And he ignores me when I yell at him to knock it off.&nbsp; If I weren't on probation, I'd probably run down the driveway and fling the shit at him with my bare hands. (as read in the confession thread, I'm not afraid to pick up a raw shit and throw it lol)

Junior high school girls.&nbsp; A.K.A. the Popular crowd.&nbsp; I'm 34, and they still make my life hell.&nbsp; I feel so bad for my kids having to go through years of this shit.&nbsp; Go eat shit conformist bitches!!!

People that throw their smoked cigarettes everywhere they please.&nbsp; I went to the gas station yesterday, and get this.&nbsp; Someone dumped their STILL LIT smoke by the gas pumps.&nbsp; Retard!!!&nbsp; WTF is wrong with you?&nbsp; You don't want your car to stink?&nbsp; Too bad, quit smoking you stinkpot.

boy am I in a mood tonight.&nbsp; I'm sure there will be some more.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

This another reason we live in waypodunk.&nbsp; All our dogs and the neighbors just run wild&nbsp; who knows whos poop is whos?
    But they will also mow our yard if they think it's too high, feed/water our dogs if they think they need it , check our mail and worry if they dont see us for a few days. And we do the same for them.

Our school is elementary/middle/high all together and theres really no cliques&nbsp; all country folk&nbsp; mostly cause us moms dont allow it. At Cates bday party I said something about emo and was replied what is that? And I couldn't explain it myself.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=8178.msg908201#msg908201 date=1214537180]
    LMAO!

Say something to the guy when the dog dumps in your driveway!!!!

It's high school students for me! Fuck that, 5 blocks from West Philly High, I don't leave the house between 2 and 4 pm.

I'm a smoker and I do flick cigs..... never at gas stations though! Usually to the middle of the road. I don't smoke in my car and would never do it near gas!!!!

Dumb thing that annoys me: Procrastinating so that I have 3 papers I have to write tonight and knowing the best I can get on any of them will be 70%!!!!

[/quote]

But I have...when I catch him, I step out onto the porch and yell at him to pick it up.&nbsp; He just looks at me and keeps walking.&nbsp; Like he's a senile old man or something.&nbsp; I don't want to confront him face to face, cos i'm on probation and supposed to avoid conflict.&nbsp; And I just don't think I could keep my temper in check if he's all nonchalant about it.&nbsp; I might smear his face with shit and get my dumb ass arrested

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=8178.msg908211#msg908211 date=1214537945]

&quot;The Who?&quot;

[/quote]

Oh hells bells, my head would spin&nbsp; :2abused:

Then you try to convince them that the original is &quot;insert band here&quot;&nbsp; And they respond with &quot;oh that band sucks, the way my band does it is way better&quot;&nbsp; :|

ETA: Wooooo my 3k post!&nbsp; Celebration time.&nbsp; Strap on yer roller skates, we're going to have a skate party!!!

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=8178.msg908404#msg908404 date=1214547655]

Then you try to convince them that the original is &quot;insert band here&quot;&nbsp; And they respond with &quot;oh that band sucks, the way my band does it is way better&quot;&nbsp; :|

[/quote]

That's when I insert the, well your band covered it because they respect the original artist argument, and tell them they should stop liking their band.

The guy that lives next door with the loud ass harley that set off six car alarms just now.

Half the people I see getting out of their cars and setting their car alarms look like fuckers that would steal my shit.&nbsp; People use those because they want attention.

Forgot to add there's a popular bar at the corner of my street so all I can hear at 2am in the morning is loud drunk
    people.&nbsp; Surprised none of the neighbors have yelled shut fuck up.

Cute boys who act like giant retards because they can't stop treating life like a game of chess.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8178.msg908836#msg908836 date=1214592651]
    Cute boys who act like giant retards because they can't stop treating life like a game of chess.
    [/quote]
    But you like chess.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

The fact that I lack absolutely ANY motivation to take my daily walk.&nbsp; I NEED to walk but I can't get away from this stupid computer.&nbsp; God I'm a lazy asshole&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=vaga link=topic=8178.msg908837#msg908837 date=1214592712]
    But you like chess.

[/quote]

No, I don't even know how to play.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8178.msg908845#msg908845 date=1214593096]
    No, I don't even know how to play.
    [/quote]
    My son can teach you. He taught me.&nbsp; :lol:
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=vaga link=topic=8178.msg908847#msg908847 date=1214593142]
    My son can teach you. He taught me.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

Tell him to not use those skills when dealing with women.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8178.msg908851#msg908851 date=1214593252]
    Tell him to not use those skills when dealing with women.
    [/quote]
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You&nbsp; need me to punch someone for you? You know I would.&nbsp;

Thread Information