Page 1476 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 476 976 1376 1426 1466 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... LastLast
Results 36,876 to 36,900 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    OMG - the irony of having a double when we're talking about them.
    It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Catching up.
    I ordered from Amazon on Wednesday night and it's supposed to arrive on Friday. I think RBW and I get our packages fast because there are big warehouses in Florida close by.
    I too drink bottled water. Our water used to taste like farts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Catching up.
    I ordered from Amazon on Wednesday night and it's supposed to arrive on Friday. I think RBW and I get our packages fast because there are big warehouses in Florida close by.
    I too drink bottled water. Our water used to taste like farts.
    Yeah, I literally have a warehouse less than 10 miles from me. My packages usually arrive fast, without me having to sleep with anyone in Amazon, but sometimes I will get a random package that seems to do a tour of the US before it comes to me. I don't have Prime.

How do you know what farts taste like?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She is the fakest bitch ever and claims to never have had plastic surgery. ugh. I was hoping she and her fam would just fade away. The only one that seems to not have been plastic surgeried into oblivion is the youngest one.

I hate that she's considered a "celebrity" along with actual talent.

She chose to breed with a mentally ill Narc. Now Im not saying mentally ill people shouldnt breed (Im not the picture of perfect mental health) but this man is not medical compliant and has been going off the rails for years. And she thought he would be a good father. Hes already moved on with a Kim look alike and Im pretty sure doesnt give a shit about their kids. Then shes always out and about sans kids. She said all she cares about is her looks, and looking young. Her words. And she has 4 kids.

I could go on but I will stop.
    The youngest one has had the most plastic surgery lol. Kylie is the youngest, she even had her lips done before she was 18. I think you are thinking of Kendall.

Say what you want about Kim, but I feel like she has grown A LOT since the show started. She has done work to get innocent people out of jail....or like that one woman who had a ridiculous sentence for marijuana - she got her released. She is very different than she used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It was Kourtny's son that did that. I dont hate Kourtney as much. It is disturbing he would know that though. My kid is 6 and wouldnt know what that means. He thinks "shut up" is a bad word lol.

Thier faces do shapeshift! It must be those fillers and botox. The younger one is in her 20's and has work done-its crazy!
    No, it was Saint that was recently flipping off the paparazzi, that is Kim's son. Though, maybe Kourtney's son has done it in the past, who knows.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, I literally have a warehouse less than 10 miles from me. My packages usually arrive fast, without me having to sleep with anyone in Amazon, but sometimes I will get a random package that seems to do a tour of the US before it comes to me. I don't have Prime.

Double post, so I might as well take advantage of it. You don't have Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The youngest one has had the most plastic surgery lol. Kylie is the youngest, she even had her lips done before she was 18. I think you are thinking of Kendall.

Say what you want about Kim, but I feel like she has grown A LOT since the show started. She has done work to get innocent people out of jail....or like that one woman who had a ridiculous sentence for marijuana - she got her released. She is very different than she used to be.
    Oops I get Kendell and Kylie confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No, it was Saint that was recently flipping off the paparazzi, that is Kim's son. Though, maybe Kourtney's son has done it in the past, who knows.
    Kourtneys son did it too so....

I think its great she got that woman out of jail. Im not discounting what good shes done. But shes famous for really no reason.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Double post, so I might as well take advantage of it. You don't have Prime?
    No. I don't have Prime. I also do not have any streaming services (other than the occasional streaming service that offers me a month or two free trial). Let the "OMG, how do you survive" comments begin.

Oops I get Kendell and Kylie confused.

Kourtneys son did it too so....

I think its great she got that woman out of jail. Im not discounting what good shes done. But shes famous for really no reason.
    I agree she got "famous" for no (good) reason. But I feel like she has done some good with it, so I can't be too mad.

No. I don't have Prime. I also do not have any streaming services (other than the occasional streaming service that offers me a month or two free trial). Let the "OMG, how do you survive" comments begin.
    I actually admire you for not having those things.

My kid was sick last week so I kept him home from school. Today I sent him, and he threw up at school He said he tried to tell me he was sick this morning, but he says that literally every morning. He doesnt have a fever, so idk whats going on.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My kid was sick last week so I kept him home from school. Today I sent him, and he threw up at school He said he tried to tell me he was sick this morning, but he says that literally every morning. He doesnt have a fever, so idk whats going on.
    I know that's frustrating. I hope he feels better soon!

Farts smell like sulfur. Sulfur is apparently what the Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine produces. So if you want to stay young looking, you have to drink fart water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I know that's frustrating. I hope he feels better soon!
    Thank you. Hopefully taking him to the doctor tomorrow.

I would rather look old than drink fart water.

Farts smell like sulfur. Sulfur is apparently what the Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine produces. So if you want to stay young looking, you have to drink fart water.
    I have drank water from that Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine. I went with my 'adopted mom' a few years back. It tasted foul. I will just look old.

I have risen from my sick bed to get pissed off this morning. I had mail yesterday but I just told the Dave to leave it on the table. This morning I am trying to stay in a sitting up position so I figured I'd open my mail. We rarely get any so woot!.
    No woot. Not even a woo.

Both from my health insurance company.
    The first telling me that I'm not using the Dr they've decided to randomly designate at mine. Yeah I know this because I've had the same dr for 8+ years and they designated him as mine on day one of my coverage. He's a dick. But I tend to go into sad little patient mode w/ a heaping side order of hypochondria so he's my perfect fit. Now if I don't reply to their letter in a timely manner, they're going to go ahead and assign me the dr I seem to be seeing the most. My Flippin Doctor.

On to letter two.
    They're denying a claim. A claim from last December. Because it was a Dr from out of my area. Okay. Maybe I could see this, if it weren't a virtual visit. I pulled ye olde calendar out (paper of course, I'm that old) and there it is: virtual visit that day due to bad chest congestion scaring me a bit. Two meds ordered.
    But the next day I ended up in the ER unable to catch a breath. Double pneumonia I still am having recovery from and the reason I was so scared of getting this ick.. So obviously it was a real appt. just virtual because my own Dr was on a trip. Should have been easy for them to figure out w/ out too much hassle.

Serenity now.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I have risen from my sick bed to get pissed off this morning. I had mail yesterday but I just told the Dave to leave it on the table. This morning I am trying to stay in a sitting up position so I figured I'd open my mail. We rarely get any so woot!.
    No woot. Not even a woo.

The first telling me that I'm not using the Dr they've decided to randomly designate at mine. Yeah I know this because I've had the same dr for 8+ years and they designated him as mine on day one of my coverage. He's a dick. But I tend to go into sad little patient mode w/ a heaping side order of hypochondria so he's my perfect fit. Now if I don't reply to their letter in a timely manner, they're going to go ahead and assign me the dr I seem to be seeing the most. My Flippin Doctor.

On to letter two.
    They're denying a claim. A claim from last December. Because it was a Dr from out of my area. Okay. Maybe I could see this, if it weren't a virtual visit. I pulled ye olde calendar out (paper of course, I'm that old) and there it is: virtual visit that day due to bad chest congestion scaring me a bit. Two meds ordered.
    But the next day I ended up in the ER unable to catch a breath. Double pneumonia I still am having recovery from and the reason I was so scared of getting this ick.. So obviously it was a real appt. just virtual because my own Dr was on a trip. Should have been easy for them to figure out w/ out too much hassle.

Serenity now.
    I hate dealing with insurance companies!

No woot. Not even a woo.

On to letter two.

Serenity now.
    Ugh insurance companies are the absolute worst.

No woot. Not even a woo.

On to letter two.

Serenity now.
    Back in the late 90's I used to work for a durable medical equipment company and did their AR as well as their billing and I learned a ton about insurance. They just routinely deny a certain percentage of claims, hoping people won't protest.

You have a certain amount of time to contest any claim. I would call them first and see if they can explain the 'logic' behind both of these letters. Sometimes you get lucky and find a good rep who actually will fix things with just a phone call, and resubmit the claims and change the doctor mix-up on the other letter. If that doesn't happen though, start the paper trail because it locks down the claim dispute window. I think anytime I have ever disputed a claim like this it didn't take long to get it fixed. Good luck!

Back in the late 90's I used to work for a durable medical equipment company and did their AR as well as their billing and I learned a ton about insurance. They just routinely deny a certain percentage of claims, hoping people won't protest.

You have a certain amount of time to contest any claim. I would call them first and see if they can explain the 'logic' behind both of these letters. Sometimes you get lucky and find a good rep who actually will fix things with just a phone call, and resubmit the claims and change the doctor mix-up on the other letter. If that doesn't happen though, start the paper trail because it locks down the claim dispute window. I think anytime I have ever disputed a claim like this it didn't take long to get it fixed. Good luck!

I could only dispute this in writing and I did, Dave will mail it certified tomorrow.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

DTTAM: When I get home and go into the kitchen to make my lunch (or supper) and my mom (love love love her, I swear) decides this is the perfect time to come into the kitchen to make my dad something to eat. GAhhhhhhh. I know it's stupid but we made sure we have separate parts of the house for a reason. We share the kitchen so wouldn't it make sense to wait until literally any other time to use the kitchen? This is happening enough for me to notice. I mostly work six days a week so I am not home a lot. I didn't think we would be tripping over each other in the kitchen.

Ugh. It feels better to rant here and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    DTTAM: When I get home and go into the kitchen to make my lunch (or supper) and my mom (love love love her, I swear) decides this is the perfect time to come into the kitchen to make my dad something to eat. GAhhhhhhh. I know it's stupid but we made sure we have separate parts of the house for a reason. We share the kitchen so wouldn't it make sense to wait until literally any other time to use the kitchen? This is happening enough for me to notice. I mostly work six days a week so I am not home a lot. I didn't think we would be tripping over each other in the kitchen.

Ugh. It feels better to rant here and not hurt anyone's feelings.
    I think your mom is just wanting company, but I totally feel your pain on just wanting to zone out and be alone and fix something to eat after a long day at work. That's frustrating. Is there some kind of hobby group or something like that you could try to get your mom involved in, even if they came to your house periodically (like a book club or card group) so that your dad didn't have to be alone but your mom could have friends?

I think your mom is just wanting company, but I totally feel your pain on just wanting to zone out and be alone and fix something to eat after a long day at work. That's frustrating. Is there some kind of hobby group or something like that you could try to get your mom involved in, even if they came to your house periodically (like a book club or card group) so that your dad didn't have to be alone but your mom could have friends?
    She definitely needs friends and has even talked about volunteering or working part time...when dad dies. She refuses to leave him alone even to go to the store. He can use a phone so could call 911 if needed but she just wouldn't forgive herself if something happened. She has met her girlfriends from back home once for lunch and I encouraged her plan for a girls day at least once a month but she hasn't done that. It's sad to see her life passing her by. Dad refuses personal home care or respite care and actually gets mad if she wants to go somewhere without him. Then he cries about being a burden. I can't imagine the guilt she feels.

And you are probably right on the money that she wants company. She may not even be doing it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    She definitely needs friends and has even talked about volunteering or working part time...when dad dies. She refuses to leave him alone even to go to the store. He can use a phone so could call 911 if needed but she just wouldn't forgive herself if something happened. She has met her girlfriends from back home once for lunch and I encouraged her plan for a girls day at least once a month but she hasn't done that. It's sad to see her life passing her by. Dad refuses personal home care or respite care and actually gets mad if she wants to go somewhere without him. Then he cries about being a burden. I can't imagine the guilt she feels.

And you are probably right on the money that she wants company. She may not even be doing it on purpose.
    Does your mom have any hobbies that she could join an online group to participate in? My local library does online book club meetings. I am sure there are other things like that. Hell, my bestest friends are my online friends.

Thread Information