Page 1475 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 475 975 1375 1425 1465 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... LastLast
Results 36,851 to 36,875 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Like one of those electronic signs for road work. On-going from this weekend. They haven't cleared the water yet as safe to drink. A microbiologist has to deem it safe before they can withdraw the boil water notice.

I know that Boston posted one for her area this weekend. Have none of you others ever experienced a boil water notice? Or maybe you just drank the contaminated water.
    Call me fancy, but we don't do tap water. We and our four-legged children all do bottled water.

You have never seen your water plant then. I worked for a city government once and got to tour ours. It it very high tech, but if you lose power then your water becomes unsafe. The electricity keeps everything pressurized, which keeps sewage and backflow out of your water. If that goes, anything can flow into the city/county water system.

You know how you hear about people having to get water in case of a hurricane? It's not because we lose water, it's because the hurricane knocks the power out and the water is unsafe for consumption.

https://time.com/6237239/boil-water-notice-what-to-do/

What to Know About Boil-Water Notices
    Thanks for the info! Didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Call me fancy, but we don't do tap water. We and our four-legged children all do bottled water.
    I only do bottled water too. I feel bad bc it uses a lot of plastic, but tap water tastes weird.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

We have a bottled water dispenser for just drinking (or have flavored bottled water like Nestle Splash in the fridge), but when I am making Crystal Light or filling the dogs' water bowl I have always used the tap. Do you use tap water to brush your teeth?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I only do bottled water too. I feel bad bc it uses a lot of plastic, but tap water tastes weird.
    You could get a bottled water dispenser and use the big refillable water jugs. That's what I do to avoid all the plastic waste. What do you give to your cats?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-19-2023 at 09:37 AM.

We have a bottled water dispenser for just drinking (or have flavored bottled water like Nestle Splash in the fridge), but when I am making Crystal Light or filling the dogs' water bowl I have always used the tap. Do you use tap water to brush your teeth?

You could get a bottled water dispenser and use the big refillable water jugs. That's what I do to avoid all the plastic waste. What do you give to your cats?
    I give them and Austin tap water.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am freaky about city water, which we now have (used to be on well water in our country home). We use bottled water for brushing our teeth, rinsing dishes before adding them to the sanitizing dishwasher, bathing, etc.

I use tap for washing dishes, brushing teeth...I usually only drink bottled water, or the filtered water that is attached to my freezer. I also give my dog that filtered water.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I give them and Austin tap water.
    I was feeling bad about giving my dogs tap water after reading everyone's replies, and then I read this.

You guys have shamed me. I am going to start giving my dogs bottled or filtered water.

I was feeling bad about giving my dogs tap water after reading everyone's replies, and then I read this.

You guys have shamed me. I am going to start giving my dogs bottled or filtered water.
    Don't give me too much credit, the fridge is closer to the dog bowl than the sink.

Definitely no shame, my friend. I'm just a very paranoid person when it comes to water.

I get this news "alert" banners that drop down on my ipad. Some are very interesting, like the lightning strike people. Today Ive gotten at least 5 about stupid Kim K. It makes me want to throw my ipad in the forest.

Im a stay at home mom and I wouldnt have the time to date. How much do you want to bet she has nannys raising her kids 24/7 except for photo ops.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-20-2023 at 07:47 AM.

I get this news "alert" banners that drop down on my ipad. Some are very interesting, like the lightning strike people. Today Ive gotten at least 5 about stupid Kim K. It makes me want to throw my ipad in the forest.

Im a stay at home mom and I wouldnt have the time to date. How much do you want to bet she has nannys raising her kids 24/7 except for photo ops.
    Anything about Kim K just makes me ill. She definitely has others raising/caring for her children.

Anything about Kim K just makes me ill. She definitely has others raising/caring for her children.
    She is the fakest bitch ever and claims to never have had plastic surgery. ugh. I was hoping she and her fam would just fade away. The only one that seems to not have been plastic surgeried into oblivion is the youngest one.

I hate that she's considered a "celebrity" along with actual talent.

She chose to breed with a mentally ill Narc. Now Im not saying mentally ill people shouldnt breed (Im not the picture of perfect mental health) but this man is not medical compliant and has been going off the rails for years. And she thought he would be a good father. Hes already moved on with a Kim look alike and Im pretty sure doesnt give a shit about their kids. Then shes always out and about sans kids. She said all she cares about is her looks, and looking young. Her words. And she has 4 kids.

I could go on but I will stop.

Ok after further reading she has given to charity and has volunteered, so I will give her props for that.

But with all her money she could open a maga shelter for animals. She should donate to them.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-20-2023 at 02:24 PM.

She is the fakest bitch ever and claims to never have had plastic surgery. ugh. I was hoping she and her fam would just fade away. The only one that seems to not have been plastic surgeried into oblivion is the youngest one.

I hate that she's considered a "celebrity" along with actual talent.

She chose to breed with a mentally ill Narc. Now Im not saying mentally ill people shouldnt breed (Im not the picture of perfect mental health) but this man is not medical compliant and has been going off the rails for years. And she thought he would be a good father. Hes already moved on with a Kim look alike and Im pretty sure doesnt give a shit about their kids. Then shes always out and about sans kids. She said all she cares about is her looks, and looking young. Her words. And she has 4 kids.

I could go on but I will stop.
    Totally agree. I think what gets me most about these 'celebrities' is they are literally famous for nothing of substance.

Totally agree. I think what gets me most about these 'celebrities' is they are literally famous for nothing of substance.
    A fucking sex tape that was purposely leaked by her mother, made them famous. How messed up is that?

oh without doubt. she can't do her 24/7 selfies without help. her son was flipping off people the other day, according to my "news" banners. why that was important for me to know is unclear. I only look at her photos from time to time to see what he face has morphed into this month. her and her sister, the kloie(sp?) seems to shapeshift their faces yearly.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

this double post thing is starting to really piss me off.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    oh without doubt. she can't do her 24/7 selfies without help. her son was flipping off people the other day, according to my "news" banners. why that was important for me to know is unclear. I only look at her photos from time to time to see what he face has morphed into this month. her and her sister, the kloie(sp?) seems to shapeshift their faces yearly.
    It was Kourtny's son that did that. I dont hate Kourtney as much. It is disturbing he would know that though. My kid is 6 and wouldnt know what that means. He thinks "shut up" is a bad word lol.

Thier faces do shapeshift! It must be those fillers and botox. The younger one is in her 20's and has work done-its crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    this double post thing is starting to really piss me off.
    I know!!!

Hey everyone, I try to read every post made each day and I will delete the dups. I had been leaving them because the DT thing was amusing, but I know it's getting worse and I will delete them.

Hey everyone, I try to read every post made each day and I will delete the dups. I had been leaving them because the DT thing was amusing, but I know it's getting worse and I will delete them.
    So, you're going to delete my funny DT ones? Maybe if you see them as really good, leave them, or no?

So, you're going to delete my funny DT ones? Maybe if you see them as really good, leave them, or no?
    I will do whatever you guys want. I just don't want the doubles annoying people, but I can't make it stop. Mike might be able to with a reset, but.....

I will do whatever you guys want. I just don't want the doubles annoying people, but I can't make it stop. Mike might be able to with a reset, but.....
    Nah, I am not a fan of them at all. It's just fun sometimes when someone visiting has no idea what we mean when we have our DTs. But, definitely not worth keeping them just for that.

OMG - the irony of having a double when we're talking about them.

Thread Information