Page 1466 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 466 966 1366 1416 1456 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1476 ... LastLast
Results 36,626 to 36,650 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Can't they give you a temporary one? Our bank did that for my husband.
    I will try that. I have another credit card I can use.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You and I are living in 2023, some of these other people are living in the 80's.
    I guess since I was born in the 80's Im stuck here for life. I even use checks to pay bills

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I will try that. I have another credit card I can use.

I guess since I was born in the 80's Im stuck here for life. I even use checks to pay bills
    OMG I was just making fun of my sister for having checks. She was like, I can pay you with check or cash. I'm like, what??? Ever heard of Venmo?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    OMG I was just making fun of my sister for having checks. She was like, I can pay you with check or cash. I'm like, what??? Ever heard of Venmo?
    Ive heard of it but dont have it. Your sister sounds pretty cool.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I have checks for the random one or two times a year that I encounter a situation where they won't let me pay via cc or online (I don't do cash), but I do everything online or pay via cc if possible. Then I pay my cc off at the end of the month. It's easy, gives me points, and I have a nice record of everything.

I have checks for the random one or two times a year that I encounter a situation where they won't let me pay via cc or online (I don't do cash), but I do everything online or pay via cc if possible. Then I pay my cc off at the end of the month. It's easy, gives me points, and I have a nice record of everything.
    I pay off my CC's every week. It keeps my balances low and my credit score over 800. High five!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I pay off my CC's every week. It keeps my balances low and my credit score over 800. High five!
    I also keep a credit freeze on my account to protect the credit I've worked so hard for. Just something to consider.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I also keep a credit freeze on my account to protect the credit I've worked so hard for. Just something to consider.
    I do the same thing.

My Hulu, Netflix, Youtube TV, and Samsung Plus tv are not working. I may die.

I think I win the thread today. My dumb husband totalled my car because he was looking at his phone, I may unalive him, havent decided yet.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-11-2023 at 08:33 AM.

I think I win the thread today. My dumb husband totalled my car because he was looking at his phone, I may unalive him, havent decided yet.
    Ugh. I'm so sorry. Don't unalive him though because you posted it here and the police will find it and convict you. We don't want you to go to prison.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    OMG!!!!! Is he okay? You DO win this thread today. I'm so sorry!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Ugh. I'm so sorry. Don't unalive him though because you posted it here and the police will find it and convict you. We don't want you to go to prison.
    He gets to live another day...

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    OMG!!!!! Is he okay? You DO win this thread today. I'm so sorry!
    Yes he just has a small cut on his leg. Hes an idiot.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He gets to live another day...

Yes he just has a small cut on his leg. Hes an idiot.
    Well, I hope insurance covers everything and you end up with an amazing new car. I'm glad that your Son wasn't in the car either.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, I hope insurance covers everything and you end up with an amazing new car. I'm glad that your Son wasn't in the car either.
    Me too. Im so glad he wasnt in the car.

When he was about 9 months we were hit on his side of the car by a person not stopping at a stop sign. All airbags deployed it was bad. It happened so fast (and I think I hit my head) so I was disoriented. The guy was old and slumped onto the steering wheel, so his horn was sounding. Austin didnt make one peep. Didnt cry or anything. I called my step dad and took him to childrens ASAP and thank god he was okay. Somehow one of the dudes tires was on our hood. It was terrible.

Ask RBW's though, my car was murdered today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
    It just occurred to me while I was doing the housework that some things that annoy me are really stupid. I've decided to share them for no apparent reason. Hopefully I am not alone and other people will have equally as stupid things that piss them off to share. Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find one.

By far the sanest one was dial up speed internet. In fact that is the very reason I was even doing house work in the middle of the day. I usually don't get around to it until early evening because I'm on here until then. It does say quite a lot when housework is preferable to waiting 6 hours for each page to load on here

Next was the fact that Thomas Haden Church had to beef up to be in Spiderman 3. The whole appeal of Thomas Haden Church, for me anyway, is that he's good at playing a skinny little bastard, like in Ned and Stacy. I* Ned. I still haven't seen Spiderman 3 but I hope it was worth it.

People that call Blu Tac "Glue Tac" irritate me.

I hate the spelling of Froot Loops... And they taste like shit.

I bought new slippers about two weeks ago and they were nice and smooshy , for two days it felt like I was walking on cushions. Now the smooshiness is dead and I may as well no be wearing them at all.

The guy who owns the land next door to me is building a house. One of the machines they are using sounds like the beginning of the Futurama theme song just for a few seconds when they start it up. The Futurama theme song also happens to be my ring tone so every time they start the damn machine I think my phone is ringing so I jump up to answer it and then realise that it's just next door, again.

Now that I have shared all that, I am going to do the dishes.

I feel you on the Thomas Haden Church bit. I was so disappointed when he was cast as Venom in Spiderman 3. I think it really ruined the movie for me.

I think the spelling of "Froot Loops" is pretty ridiculous too. I mean, it's pretty much like they're trying to be cute and it's just so unnecessary.

As for your neighbor, I feel you. It's like they're taunting you with the Futurama theme song! That's the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by JOhanezJa View Post
    I feel you on the Thomas Haden Church bit. I was so disappointed when he was cast as Venom in Spiderman 3. I think it really ruined the movie for me.

I think the spelling of "Froot Loops" is pretty ridiculous too. I mean, it's pretty much like they're trying to be cute and it's just so unnecessary.

As for your neighbor, I feel you. It's like they're taunting you with the Futurama theme song! That's the worst.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by JOhanezJa View Post

Did you literally quote the first post in this thread Its like 10+ years old!

DTTAM: My kid is really sick and barfy. And crying because he doesnt want to go to the doctor.

Ron would be pissed i posted that in this thread

Ive heard of it but dont have it. Your sister sounds pretty cool.
    We don't have it either.

Hell, the Mr just got his very first smart phone a couple weeks ago.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Did you literally quote the first post in this thread Its like 10+ years old!

DTTAM: My kid is really sick and barfy. And crying because he doesnt want to go to the doctor.

Ron would be pissed i posted that in this thread
    Oh no! I hope he feels better.

Oh no! I hope he feels better.
    Double ear infection, and strep. Plus hes vomiting and not eating or drinking. So I hope he feels better soon too.

Double ear infection, and strep. Plus hes vomiting and not eating or drinking. So I hope he feels better soon too.
    Poor dude. He has to be miserable.

Poor dude. He has to be miserable.
    Hes passed out on me now, as he barely slept last night. He woke me up about every 5 minutes crying his head and ear hurt.

Im glad that the doctor was able to get us in this afternoon. The worst part was, she had to remove the ear wax to look in his ear and he was screaming and crying. My husband held him down, and I held his hand. After she was done he puked everywhere.

Ok on to another topic....Its fucking March and snowing here...wtf

Hes passed out on me now, as he barely slept last night. He woke me up about every 5 minutes crying his head and ear hurt.

Im glad that the doctor was able to get us in this afternoon. The worst part was, she had to remove the ear wax to look in his ear and he was screaming and crying. My husband held him down, and I held his hand. After she was done he puked everywhere.

Hopefully he (and mommy) gets some rest.

The weather is nuts. We were in the 80s last week, but are in the 30s now.

we do this too.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

oh no, poor kiddo. I hope he's feeling better soon

Thread Information