Page 1457 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 457 957 1357 1407 1447 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1467 ... LastLast
Results 36,401 to 36,425 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Its only 97 here but its intolerable. Im not sure COVID caused me to have pulmonary issues, but its hard to tolerate. I used to walk dogs in this heat and almost pass out.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The humidity here is terrible; the air is so thick that it is difficult to breathe...especially given my asthma.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The heat is something I'm definitely not going to miss. They get a week of maybe 90 degree weather over in Ireland and that's it. It does get humid though, but not with extremely high temperatures and not for many months out of the year. I honestly don't know how I survived working outside in 105-110 degrees in the Summer here.
    Not to mention, you can't walk dogs when it's that hot out, did it hurt your business?

My dog is so annoying, she will refuse to go to the bathroom out back because she wants to go on a walk. She doesn't understand I am protecting her paws.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Not to mention, you can't walk dogs when it's that hot out, did it hurt your business?

My dog is so annoying, she will refuse to go to the bathroom out back because she wants to go on a walk. She doesn't understand I am protecting her paws.
    We still walked, but with booties on their feet and only long enough for them to do their business. The rest of the time would be spent playing inside and cuddling.

However, repeat that 10 times throughout the day that we had to be out in it. I've almost passed out more than once.

ETA: Add in constant air quality issues with wildfires and just being in LA in general and it was a lethal combo for us. I miss all of the dogs and cats and goats and you name it. However I don't miss having to work long hours in the heat.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

We still walked, but with booties on their feet and only long enough for them to do their business. The rest of the time would be spent playing inside and cuddling.

However, repeat that 10 times throughout the day that we had to be out in it. I've almost passed out more than once.

ETA: Add in constant air quality issues with wildfires and just being in LA in general and it was a lethal combo for us. I miss all of the dogs and cats and goats and you name it. However I don't miss having to work long hours in the heat.
    I used to have to walk a dog 3 blocks and back to the house, even in the summer heat. Im like do these people care about their dog? I even had to leave my nephews bday party to walk this crazy dog. He would keep trying to unalive himself by running into traffic, and the owner didnt trust anyone else to walk him. He would collapse after the walk and I would worry about him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I used to have to walk a dog 3 blocks and back to the house, even in the summer heat. Im like do these people care about their dog? I even had to leave my nephews bday party to walk this crazy dog. He would keep trying to unalive himself by running into traffic, and the owner didnt trust anyone else to walk him. He would collapse after the walk and I would worry about him.
    Yeah, that's wrong. It's so easy for dogs to suffer from heat stroke. They don't sweat like we do. I don't understand these assholes that insist on hiking with their dogs on super hot days because they're literally killing them. Go on your hike if you want to put yourself in danger. Don't drag along innocent beings that don't have the choice.

Yeah, that's wrong. It's so easy for dogs to suffer from heat stroke. They don't sweat like we do. I don't understand these assholes that insist on hiking with their dogs on super hot days because they're literally killing them. Go on your hike if you want to put yourself in danger. Don't drag along innocent beings that don't have the choice.
    Agreed. And same with people who let their dogs roam freely in the car while driving. Like, if you get in an accident your dog is probably dead or very injured from flying through the windshield. My husband brings our dog to work everyday, and he has a crate in the back she goes in, and the crate is secured to the inside of the truck.

I will never forget watching an episode of I Survived and a guy had 2 dogs in his car when he crashed. The one in the crate survived, the other did not. Secure your pets, people!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Agreed. And same with people who let their dogs roam freely in the car while driving. Like, if you get in an accident your dog is probably dead or very injured from flying through the windshield. My husband brings our dog to work everyday, and he has a crate in the back she goes in, and the crate is secured to the inside of the truck.

I will never forget watching an episode of I Survived and a guy had 2 dogs in his car when he crashed. The one in the crate survived, the other did not. Secure your pets, people!
    Agreed. I have ENORMOUS anxiety whenever I see some Pomeranian hanging halfway out the window. They have them on a leash, but that will do nothing if there's am accident. Even without an accident. I caught a Pom trying to cross Fair Oaks Ave in South Pasadena. It had a leash hanging off of him. A crazed woman ran up to me. The fucking dog jumped out of the window. She's lucky it survived. I gave her a ration of shit for it.

Agreed. I have ENORMOUS anxiety whenever I see some Pomeranian hanging halfway out the window. They have them on a leash, but that will do nothing if there's am accident. Even without an accident. I caught a Pom trying to cross Fair Oaks Ave in South Pasadena. It had a leash hanging off of him. A crazed woman ran up to me. The fucking dog jumped out of the window. She's lucky it survived. I gave her a ration of shit for it.
    Or when people tie a dog in the back of a truck. I always remember hearing about how dogs would accidentally hang themselves when they would try to jump out of the truck

Or when people tie a dog in the back of a truck. I always remember hearing about how dogs would accidentally hang themselves when they would try to jump out of the truck
    Yep or just loose in back. I mean, I can understand on the farm where you're going 10mph and it's all grass that they would land on, but not on the BUSY STREETS OF PASADENA CA.

I had this great pair of tweezers. Not that it matters, but they are pink. Well, my husband has managed to get not one, not two, not three, but four ticks thus far this year embedded in him. I finally told him to keep the pink tweezers because I am sure he will get more ticks.

Thank you for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I had this great pair of tweezers. Not that it matters, but they are pink. Well, my husband has managed to get not one, not two, not three, but four ticks thus far this year embedded in him. I finally told him to keep the pink tweezers because I am sure he will get more ticks.

Thank you for listening.

Thank you for listening.
    Thats a lot of ticks.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thats a lot of ticks.
    Right? The ticks are horrible this year. It creeps me out when he's like, "I think I have a tick on my back...will you check for me?" Then I see a tick with its legs halfway in and halfway out. He gets the tweezers and I have to pull it out.

I have a dumb friend who thinks he's hot. I keep seeing his Facebook posts trying to get Calvin Klein to notice him.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I have a dumb friend who thinks he's hot. I keep seeing his Facebook posts trying to get Calvin Klein to notice him.

OMG. You need to share a picture of him in premie.

OMG. You need to share a picture of him in premie.
    I need to see his pic, too!

I sent his photo to those who asked. Preemie is kind of expensive right now.

I tried responding back to you, but your inbox is full. Here is what I wrote:

OMG! Is he seriously serious??

I tried responding back to you, but your inbox is full. Here is what I wrote:

OMG! Is he seriously serious??
    Unfortunately, probably so. I can't find it right now, but he was charging for his autograph. Lol!

Oh and I guess I lied, because I'm back to premie.

I got hooked on old episodes of Nightwatch on Hulu. It was 3 seasons of the New Orleans one. It was great. Now I go on A&E on demand and find it on demand, cool, except ITS ALL NEW PEOPLE wtf.

The awesomest people
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-23-2022 at 02:50 PM.

I wanna see. Send
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I got hooked on old episodes of Nightwatch on Hulu. It was 3 seasons of the New Orleans one. It was great. Now I go on A&E on demand and find it on demand, cool, except ITS ALL NEW PEOPLE wtf.

The awesomest people
    OMG I LOVED Nightwatch. Well, the earlier seasons. I was so bummed when it came back and it didn't have any of my favorite people. I loved Holly and Gavin together, and Dan and Titus.

They were the best

Thread Information