Page 1453 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 453 953 1353 1403 1443 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1463 ... LastLast
Results 36,301 to 36,325 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I got tboned by a guy that drove through a stop sign going above the speed limit. Luckily my husband saw him coming and swerved to the side. He hit us with such force he lost his front tire.

I have no patience for people like that.
    Jesus, when did this happen?

I got t-boned years ago by a drunk guy that ran a red light. I have no patience for drunk drivers or red light/stop sign runners.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

I got t-boned years ago by a drunk guy that ran a red light. I have no patience for drunk drivers or red light/stop sign runners.
    There's a four way stop at the end of our street and nobody ever stops at it. Hubby crosses it when he walks the dogs at night and has to watch people like a hawk. One night a guy ran it and almost hit them. The guy started yelling at him because he was wearing dark clothing. Of course my husband went NUCLEAR on him about how he was supposed to stop anyway. He's a quiet guy for the most part, but he's downright scary if he loses it. The dude's jaw dropped and he couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It was when Austin was 9 months, they hit his side. I was disoriented when we got hit and the airbag went off, and he wasnt crying. So we took him to the childrens hospital ER and he was fine.

The guy that hit us was elderly and he was unconscious, face down on the steering wheel, so the horn was blaring. I was worried he was dead.
    I knew you got in an accident, but didnt know a drunk guy hit you. He was probably speeding too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

dbl. You had a lot of health issues and pain didnt you?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-29-2022 at 03:26 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    There's a four way stop at the end of our street and nobody ever stops at it. Hubby crosses it when he walks the dogs at night and has to watch people like a hawk. One night a guy ran it and almost hit them. The guy started yelling at him because he was wearing dark clothing. Of course my husband went NUCLEAR on him about how he was supposed to stop anyway. He's a quiet guy for the most part, but he's downright scary if he loses it. The dude's jaw dropped and he couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    The guy yelled at him because he ran a stop sign?

The guy yelled at him because he ran a stop sign?
    Yep. The dude was running the stop sign while my husband was crossing the street and then yelled at HIM. The fucking nerve.

It was when Austin was 9 months, they hit his side. I was disoriented when we got hit and the airbag went off, and he wasnt crying. So we took him to the childrens hospital ER and he was fine.

The guy that hit us was elderly and he was unconscious, face down on the steering wheel, so the horn was blaring. I was worried he was dead.
    I knew you got in an accident, but didnt know a drunk guy hit you. He was probably speeding too.
    That was a different accident. I was sitting at the light and a guy was high and plowed into us. I had my foot on the clutch and it bent my ankle back really far. I still have issues with the ankle. They diagnosed it as a sprain and I did PT for months when it happened. Now we know it tore the tendon around my ankle and one day I will probably have to have it fixed.

I wonder how Nic did today with her tooth. I hope she's home resting and feeling better.

I wonder how Nic did today with her tooth. I hope she's home resting and feeling better.
    Yeah I hope shes okay too and her husband is taking good care of her.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I was just coming here to check on Nic.

So I was picking up my son from school and as we were leaving Austin was crossing the street without me. One of the mom's said Austin hold your grandma's hand

So I was picking up my son from school and as we were leaving Austin was crossing the street without me. One of the mom's said Austin hold your grandma's hand
    Oh. My. Gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Oh. My. Gawd.
    Yah I was like "ouch" and she didnt say she sorry or anything. She may have been embarrassed.

Yah I was like "ouch" and she didnt say she sorry or anything. She may have been embarrassed.
    I will tell you when one of my sisters (not really sisters, but best friends) just had her baby, another one of my sisters and I went to the hospital to visit. The receptionist congratulated us both as 'grannies'. I was in my 30s and floored. I guess some people's perceptions of age are totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I will tell you when one of my sisters (not really sisters, but best friends) just had her baby, another one of my sisters and I went to the hospital to visit. The receptionist congratulated us both as 'grannies'. I was in my 30s and floored. I guess some people's perceptions of age are totally different.
    Thats so rude. I dont understand people.

Thats so rude. I dont understand people.
    When I was 22 we went to Dallas and as we were checking into the hotel the guy behind me asked me if I was having a boy or girl. I told him I wasn't pregnant and he said, "I think you need to double check". People can be jerks. I wouldn't let the grandma thing get to you.

When I was 22 we went to Dallas and as we were checking into the hotel the guy behind me asked me if I was having a boy or girl. I told him I wasn't pregnant and he said, "I think you need to double check". People can be jerks. I wouldn't let the grandma thing get to you.
    I would be mortified if I were him, and wouldnt be able to apologize enough. Instead, he doubled down. What a dick hole.

Same with me at a grocery store. He only spoke Spanish, but pointed at my stomach and motioned a baby. I only weighed 136 at the time too! It was my little pooch that all women have. From not doing sit ups.... Nic

Ang, I can't tell you how many times people have called me "Sir". One person called me Sir and then asked if I was the elevator mechanic. I mean, I'm not going to wear a ball gown to walk dogs, but you can't even tell I'm female?

Don't pay any attention to it. People are idiots. We've had a crash course on that fact for the past 6 years now.

Same with me at a grocery store. He only spoke Spanish, but pointed at my stomach and motioned a baby. I only weighed 136 at the time too! It was my little pooch that all women have. From not doing sit ups.... Nic

Ang, I can't tell you how many times people have called me "Sir". One person called me Sir and then asked if I was the elevator mechanic. I mean, I'm not going to wear a ball gown to walk dogs, but you can't even tell I'm female?

Don't pay any attention to it. People are idiots. We've had a crash course on that fact for the past 6 years now.
    What the fuck? You dont have masculine features at all.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Im glad I could amuse you puke

I didn't realize Crime Junkie was mostly about unsolved cases.
    I NEED ANSWERS!!!
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I NEED ANSWERS!!!
    Dude that is why I could not watch Disappeared. More questions than answers at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I NEED ANSWERS!!!
    Yeah. None of this UNSOLVED crap. Drag the villain out here!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

My time is just as valuable as yours!

I was supposed to have a phone interview at 11am, this morning. 11:10am rolls around, still no phone call.
    I text the interviewer and she told me she was going into a meeting and she'd call me after.
    It is now almost 2:30pm, still no call. I just emailed her. I'm almost tempted into telling her to shove the job up her ass.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information