Page 1448 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 448 948 1348 1398 1438 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1458 ... LastLast
Results 36,176 to 36,200 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I volunteer at a shelter and a guy with a MAGA hat on came in and started opening all of cat cages (I dont know why). He went to grab a cat that doesnt like to be picked up, so I grabbed the cat before it got lost in the shelter. It turned around and clawed my face. It narrowly missed my eye. The chick I volunteer with said it looked like I was crying blood.

Fuck MAGA idiots.

He also asked if there was a return policy on our cats. He said he would give them 1 day to adjust there is no way the owner would let him adopt a cat.
    I wouldn't subject an innocent animal to living with a MAGA head. Would probably be super abusive anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Fuck that guy. I would have told his ass to leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I wouldn't subject an innocent animal to living with a MAGA head. Would probably be super abusive anyway.
    The owner told him to GTFO the saturday before. I dont know how he knew she wouldnt be there Sunday. Since the cat's nails punctured the skin under my eye and didnt just scratch it, I have a black, puffy eye.

The girl I was volunteering with was an absolute sweetheart, and she said there is no way in hell hes getting a cat. We have the right to refuse adoption to anyone for any reason.

I was just surprised by his arrogance. When you go to a shelter, you ask to see a cat, and the workers go behind the cat condo and get it for you. You just dont go back there opening cages and letting cats run around everywhere. Fffffuuuuucccckkkkk him. It took forever to corral the kittens.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The owner told him to GTFO the saturday before. I dont know how he knew she wouldnt be there Sunday. Since the cat's nails punctured the skin under my eye and didnt just scratch it, I have a black, puffy eye.

The girl I was volunteering with was an absolute sweetheart, and she said there is no way in hell hes getting a cat. We have the right to refuse adoption to anyone for any reason.

I was just surprised by his arrogance. When you go to a shelter, you ask to see a cat, and the workers go behind the cat condo and get it for you. You just dont go back there opening cages and letting cats run around everywhere. Fffffuuuuucccckkkkk him. It took forever to corral the kittens.
    I'm sorry you have a black eye. I'm glad you guys aren't going to let him have any animal!

I'm sorry you have a black eye. I'm glad you guys aren't going to let him have any animal!
    Thank you. Too bad the owner wasnt there she would have yelled at him and kicked him out. I wish I was a badass like her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

DTTAM: With only half a really small wall left to go, I ran out of paint. Now I have to make a trip to Home Depot.

DTTAM: With only half a really small wall left to go, I ran out of paint. Now I have to make a trip to Home Depot.
    Can you get a small containerof it?

Can you get a small containerof it?
    yeah. I'm more irritated with having to go to HD. It's not super close to where I live.

DTTAM: Verizon considers Puerto Rico to be international. I guess they are operating on the Trump theory that it's really not part of the US. Now my husband is down there and his phone won't work unless he adds an international plan for $10 a day, but he can't do it because...wait for it...his phone won't work down there to call their customer service and they won't let me add it to his plan for him.

DTTAM: Verizon considers Puerto Rico to be international. I guess they are operating on the Trump theory that it's really not part of the US. Now my husband is down there and his phone won't work unless he adds an international plan for $10 a day, but he can't do it because...wait for it...his phone won't work down there to call their customer service and they won't let me add it to his plan for him.
    OMG that is so ridiculous! It's not something that can be done online? I didn't even know they had international plans. I would think that would've been done away once long-distance stopped (remember that? lol).

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

FFS. They're American Citizens! How could that be considered "International"?

OMG that is so ridiculous! It's not something that can be done online? I didn't even know they had international plans. I would think that would've been done away once long-distance stopped (remember that? lol).
    To log into your account they have to send a text code and to make changes on his phone it can only be sent to his phone. He can't get it down there. It's not even like they will send it through and charge us a big roaming fee...it just won't work at all.

To log into your account they have to send a text code and to make changes on his phone it can only be sent to his phone. He can't get it down there. It's not even like they will send it through and charge us a big roaming fee...it just won't work at all.
    That sucks! I have verizon and when I log in, if it doesn't remember my computer it will email me a passcode.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

How long is he going to be there?

How long is he going to be there?
    He's already back, but he goes there frequently. He just hasn't gone there since we changed providers. With Sprint it was no different than him using it here. I just assumed it would be the same.

He's already back, but he goes there frequently. He just hasn't gone there since we changed providers. With Sprint it was no different than him using it here. I just assumed it would be the same.
    Im sorry. I switched from AT&T to Verison recently, hopefully that doesnt fuck me.

Im sorry. I switched from AT&T to Verison recently, hopefully that doesnt fuck me.
    As long as you don't go anywhere out of the continental US you should be fine.

It was a safe assumption since its an American territory. NOT International.

It was a safe assumption since its an American territory. NOT International.
    I know. I am irked that it didn't work. More irked that they don't know that PR is a US territory. Pretty sure Trump set their policy.

Snow crab legs cost too much!
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I hate to say it but the worst is probably people who change lanes with no blinker. It is just really inconsiderate honestly and even dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by timberhalopuck View Post
    I hate to say it but the worst is probably people who change lanes with no blinker. It is just really inconsiderate honestly and even dangerous.
    Agree. And if I'm turning left out of somewhere and you're turning right and don't use your blinker, fuck you. I could've made the turn.

Snow crab legs cost too much!
    Crab legs are my fave

My husband does this and it drives me nuts.

Ugh, this is something my husband and I argue about on road trips. He turns his blinker on AS he's executing the move. No warning. Makes me twitch every time he does it.

Crab legs are my fave

My husband does this and it drives me nuts.
    Mine too! (crab legs are my fave AND my husband drives me nuts)
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I completely agree and it does drive me nuts, but here in CA it was a hard lesson for me to learn why people don't use them. People are such dicks on the road here that even if you have loads of room to change lanes, the second you put your blinker on, they speed up so you can't get in. Assholes.

I completely agree and it does drive me nuts, but here in CA it was a hard lesson for me to learn why people don't use them. People are such dicks on the road here that even if you have loads of room to change lanes, the second you put your blinker on, they speed up so you can't get in. Assholes.
    This! I hate that!

Thread Information